Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Putin is personally giving orders to his generals on the battlefield as dysfunction g

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,487 Times in 9,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,427 Times in 1,256 Posts

Default Putin is personally giving orders to his generals on the battlefield as dysfunction g

Putin is personally giving orders to his generals on the battlefield as dysfunction grows, according to US intel

Putin has no military expertise and did not serve in the military either?!! Why is Putin giving order's on the battlefields, it's like the Bavarian corporal, as in Hitler giving orders to the German army and look what happen to them?!!

Putin is personally giving orders from Moscow to battlefield leaders in Ukraine, a new report says.

Citing US intel, CNN reported that Putin's decision-making has caused confusion among officers.

Russian forces have faced numerous setbacks throughout the war, especially lately amid Ukrainian advances.

Russian President Vladimir Putin is personally giving orders directly to his generals on the battlefield in Ukraine, causing confusion within his military leadership, according to a new report.

Russian President Vladimir Putin is personally giving orders directly to his generals on the battlefield in Ukraine, causing confusion within his military leadership, according to a new report.

CNN reported Thursday that intelligence intercepts have captured Russian military officers arguing about strategy, tactics, and Putin's decision-making from Moscow, even voicing their frustration with loved ones back home in Russia. The report cited multiple unnamed sources familiar with US intelligence.

In the face of ongoing Ukrainian advances, which appear to have taken a toll on Russian forces, top Russian officials have responded by shifting the blame from Putin and pinning the blame on others, the report said.

"Kremlin officials and state media pundits have been feverishly discussing the reasons for the failure in Kharkiv and in typical fashion, the Kremlin seems to be attempting to deflect the blame away from Putin and onto the Russian military," a senior NATO official told CNN.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/putin-per...172044635.html

Last edited by signalmankenneth; 09-24-2022 at 05:49 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Cypress (09-25-2022), evince (09-24-2022), Guno צְבִי (09-24-2022), martin (09-25-2022), Phantasmal (09-25-2022), ThatOwlWoman (09-24-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

The same mistake Hitler made. Unlike Hitler Putin as long been promoting his friends in the military, and then been taking kickbacks from them. The corruption that has hobbled the military is to a large degree Putins fault, and because it is his fault he will get no sympathy from the Chinese.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

evince (09-24-2022), martin (09-25-2022)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,169 Times in 5,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Putin is personally giving orders to his generals on the battlefield as dysfunction grows, according to US intel

Putin has no military expertise and did not serve in the military either?!! Why is Putin giving ordering on the battlefields, it's like the Bavarian corporal, as in Hitler giving orders to the German army and look what happen to them?!!

Putin is personally giving orders from Moscow to battlefield leaders in Ukraine, a new report says.

Citing US intel, CNN reported that Putin's decision-making has caused confusion among officers.

Russian forces have faced numerous setbacks throughout the war, especially lately amid Ukrainian advances.

CNN reported Thursday that intelligence intercepts have captured Russian military officers arguing about strategy, tactics, and Putin's decision-making from Moscow, even voicing their frustration with loved ones back home in Russia. The report cited multiple unnamed sources familiar with US intelligence.

In the face of ongoing Ukrainian advances, which appear to have taken a toll on Russian forces, top Russian officials have responded by shifting the blame from Putin and pinning the blame on others, the report said.

"Kremlin officials and state media pundits have been feverishly discussing the reasons for the failure in Kharkiv and in typical fashion, the Kremlin seems to be attempting to deflect the blame away from Putin and onto the Russian military," a senior NATO official told CNN.

But wait. I thought Fat Donald said Putin was a genius.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

evince (09-24-2022), Guno צְבִי (09-24-2022), Trumpet (09-25-2022)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

Dictatorships don’t work

When will the right learn that and quit trying it

The Russian military is a rotting hull

These new recruits will be horrible fighters for Putin

They won’t be excited about the torture and evil Putin orders them to do

They very well may turn their guns around on their generals

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

Cypress (09-25-2022), Guno צְבִי (09-24-2022)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    The same mistake Hitler made. Unlike Hitler Putin as long been promoting his friends in the military, and then been taking kickbacks from them. The corruption that has hobbled the military is to a large degree Putins fault, and because it is his fault he will get no sympathy from the Chinese.
    You used facts for a change

Didn’t it feel good

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

Cypress (09-25-2022), ThatOwlWoman (09-24-2022)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

12. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-24-2022)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

he just looked like a genius next to Biden.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Do you even know how fucking demented that response is?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (09-24-2022)

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    But you told us that Russia would defeat the Ukranians in just a few days.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

evince (09-24-2022), Guno צְבִי (09-24-2022), McRocket (09-25-2022)

18. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

^^^^^^^^^^

Rosemary's Baby
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

evince (09-25-2022)

21. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evincable View Post
    Do you even know how fucking demented I am?
    everyone does.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

You must be very proud to be a Putin supporter. I only wonder who is the bigger fuck-up, him or Trump.
    Its very close.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

evince (09-25-2022), Guno צְבִי (09-24-2022)

24. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,401 Times in 1,345 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    But you told us that Russia would defeat the Ukranians in just a few days.
    LIAR.

I said that Russia would grind Ukraine into Rubble, and they are doing that.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

25. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post

Putin has no military expertise and did not serve in the military either?!! Why is Putin giving order's on the battlefields, it's like the Bavarian corporal, as in Hitler giving orders to the German army and look what happen to them?!!

It does not sound like Putin can do much worse than his generals.
    Last edited by ExpressLane; 09-25-2022 at 03:52 AM.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!