Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46

Thread: New CA law cancels $500 million of traffic fine debts -- To help minorities

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    23,628
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3,561 Times in 2,866 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,980 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default New CA law cancels $500 million of traffic fine debts -- To help minorities

    That's a HALF BILLION DOLLARS that will be taken from working whites. And now the roads will be even more dangerous as the negroz and illegals realize they are no penalties for speeding and red light running.

    http://www.scoopyweb.com/2022/09/new...g-traffic.html

    sep 20 2022 A new California law forgave around $50 million of San Francisco’s traffic fine debts, and is expected to forgive around $500 million debts statewide.
    The $50 million accounted for approximately 180,000 traffic tickets, according to a press release from the San Francisco Treasurer’s Office. Anne Stuhldreher, director for the treasurer’s Financial Justice Project, one of the principal instigators of the legislation, asserted that local courts shouldn’t fund themselves directly from the fees they impose.

    “California should not fund our local courts by asking the courts to impose fees that they benefit from. Courts should be funded separate and apart from these fees,” said Stuhldreher. “Eliminating the debt from this unfair and unnecessary fee and lowering it is a commonsense reform and an important step forward.”

    The San Francisco Treasurer’s Office established the Financial Justice Project to discover and change fines and fees that adversely or disproportionately impact minority or low-income individuals.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

    It is NOT true that everything is a conspiracy. It's 10 times worse than that.

    There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach PEDODENT BIDEN

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

    Into the Night (09-21-2022)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    23,628
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3,561 Times in 2,866 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,980 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Everybody gets a bailout except morons like me who always pay their debt and never buy on credit and never use the bankruptcy laws and never steal at the walmart self-check-out lanes.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

    It is NOT true that everything is a conspiracy. It's 10 times worse than that.

    There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach PEDODENT BIDEN

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

    Into the Night (09-21-2022)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    44,920
    Thanks
    2,220
    Thanked 10,827 Times in 8,867 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 768 Times in 741 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Our leaders promoting crime is diabolical.
    The WOKE absolutely refuse to be honest or transparent or play fair or give a fuck how many of us must be dumped over the side to get to UTOPIA.

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    44,920
    Thanks
    2,220
    Thanked 10,827 Times in 8,867 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 768 Times in 741 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Citizens allowing the leaders to promote crime is insane.
    The WOKE absolutely refuse to be honest or transparent or play fair or give a fuck how many of us must be dumped over the side to get to UTOPIA.

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    23,628
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3,561 Times in 2,866 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,980 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Black privilege is everywhere. Negroz are useless and should be returned to africa. Instead we tell them - you can break all the laws you want.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

    It is NOT true that everything is a conspiracy. It's 10 times worse than that.

    There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach PEDODENT BIDEN

  8. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    51,049
    Thanks
    18,091
    Thanked 9,431 Times in 8,336 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 808 Times in 796 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    That's a HALF BILLION DOLLARS that will be taken from working whites. And now the roads will be even more dangerous as the negroz and illegals realize they are no penalties for speeding and red light running.
    Life in the SDTC.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  9. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    51,049
    Thanks
    18,091
    Thanked 9,431 Times in 8,336 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 808 Times in 796 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Citizens allowing the leaders to promote crime is insane.
    Your call for civil war is noted.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  10. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    23,628
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3,561 Times in 2,866 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,980 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Your call for civil war is noted.
    Well - what's wrong with civil war?. We found out 2 years ago elections are massively rigged by the DNC and swamp media. What can conservatives do?
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

    It is NOT true that everything is a conspiracy. It's 10 times worse than that.

    There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach PEDODENT BIDEN

  11. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    12,899
    Thanks
    1,345
    Thanked 5,244 Times in 3,909 Posts
    Groans
    24
    Groaned 618 Times in 583 Posts

    Default

    TDAK is not a person of any quality or significance by any reasonable standard, but since all the countless people that he demeans, without exception, are at the very least of more value than he,
    how low can he position himself with his inane comments?

    My curiosity is such that I haven't even put the pathetic troglodyte on "ignore."
    Last edited by NiftyNiblick; 09-21-2022 at 01:26 PM.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    I'm surrounded by stunads. Nifty Niblick, 2022

  12. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    51,049
    Thanks
    18,091
    Thanked 9,431 Times in 8,336 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 808 Times in 796 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Well - what's wrong with civil war?. We found out 2 years ago elections are massively rigged by the DNC and swamp media. What can conservatives do?
    Work with your State to implement safeguards in the law to prevent or limit such election fraud. That's what several States have been doing. Remember, quite a few States want to destroy The Oligarchy and restore constitutional government (a republic).
    Of course, others want to join The Oligarchy. The SOTNY and the SDTC have abandoned their constitutions completely. They are in alliance with The Oligarchy.

    Do not be so eager to go to war. It's incredibly destructive. There is no law. If war starts, you will have no police, little fire protection (if any), and EVERYTHING is at risk of destruction.
    If war is forced upon us by the Democrats, defend yourself. Unite with others of like mind. You do not stand alone. Further, these idiots are afraid of guns. They've never understood war and it's cost or conduct or even how to succeed with an attack. Their own ineptitude and hoplophobia will do them in.

    They really have no idea what they are messing with.

    Remember, if war starts, it will be a religious war...the most destructive kind.

    Opening skirmishes are already occurring. This is especially true in Europe, but also true here in the States. Democrats have already been burning, looting, and pillaging cities, using violent factions like Antifa and BLM. Crime is now open season in both L.A. and San Francisco.

    Flee it if you can. I'm afraid open war is coming, but Democrats are forcing it upon people. People do have the right to defend themselves and their communities, and they should. Remember is it Democrats calling for open war, including quite a few here on JPP. Don't join their madness.
    Last edited by Into the Night; 09-21-2022 at 01:31 PM.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  13. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    51,049
    Thanks
    18,091
    Thanked 9,431 Times in 8,336 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 808 Times in 796 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    TDAK is not a person of any quality or significance by any reasonable standard, but since all the countless people that he demeans, without exception, are at the very least of more value than he,
    how low can he position himself with his inane comments?

    My curiosity is such that I haven't even put the pathetic troglodyte on "ignore."
    You are not god. You don't get to judge.
    "Abortion is not murder under any state law." -- Flash
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "Trump was not a conservative." --Jarod
    "you wanna go down the 'corporations are people' and 'unlimited campaign spending is free speech' rabbit hole?" --AssHatZombie
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

    Everything else debunked here

  14. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    44,920
    Thanks
    2,220
    Thanked 10,827 Times in 8,867 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 768 Times in 741 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Defunding the courts is diabolical.

    The Revolution wants crime.
    The WOKE absolutely refuse to be honest or transparent or play fair or give a fuck how many of us must be dumped over the side to get to UTOPIA.

  15. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    24,064
    Thanks
    2,492
    Thanked 14,463 Times in 8,686 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 885 Times in 791 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    So No New Republican Tax-Cut for Millionaires and Billionaires
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

  16. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    23,628
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3,561 Times in 2,866 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,980 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    TDAK is not a person of any quality or significance by any reasonable standard, but since all the countless people that he demeans, without exception, are at the very least of more value than he,
    how low can he position himself with his inane comments?

    My curiosity is such that I haven't even put the pathetic troglodyte on "ignore."
    Didn't i tell you to go back to your mud hut in afficuh and eat your fried chimp??
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

    It is NOT true that everything is a conspiracy. It's 10 times worse than that.

    There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach PEDODENT BIDEN

  17. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    23,628
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3,561 Times in 2,866 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,980 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Work with your State to implement safeguards in the law to prevent or limit such election fraud. That's what several States have been doing. Remember, quite a few States want to destroy The Oligarchy and restore constitutional government (a republic).
    Of course, others want to join The Oligarchy. The SOTNY and the SDTC have abandoned their constitutions completely. They are in alliance with The Oligarchy.

    Do not be so eager to go to war. It's incredibly destructive. There is no law. If war starts, you will have no police, little fire protection (if any), and EVERYTHING is at risk of destruction.
    If war is forced upon us by the Democrats, defend yourself. Unite with others of like mind. You do not stand alone. Further, these idiots are afraid of guns. They've never understood war and it's cost or conduct or even how to succeed with an attack. Their own ineptitude and hoplophobia will do them in.

    They really have no idea what they are messing with.

    Remember, if war starts, it will be a religious war...the most destructive kind.

    Opening skirmishes are already occurring. This is especially true in Europe, but also true here in the States. Democrats have already been burning, looting, and pillaging cities, using violent factions like Antifa and BLM. Crime is now open season in both L.A. and San Francisco.

    Flee it if you can. I'm afraid open war is coming, but Democrats are forcing it upon people. People do have the right to defend themselves and their communities, and they should. Remember is it Democrats calling for open war, including quite a few here on JPP. Don't join their madness.
    Conservatives like and have guns. Most libs don't .
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

    It is NOT true that everything is a conspiracy. It's 10 times worse than that.

    There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach PEDODENT BIDEN

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

    Into the Night (09-22-2022)

Similar Threads

  1. Fauci cancels $1.8 million drug testing on beagle puppies
    By dukkha in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-06-2022, 01:33 PM
  2. racist republican's 13 million fine
    By evince in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2020, 11:13 AM
  3. Boston Bomber hit with Symbolic $101 Million fine....
    By Damocles in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-16-2016, 10:03 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-17-2013, 04:49 PM
  5. Minorities fare worse in traffic stops
    By uscitizen in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 06:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •