Thread: The "Holocaust." A FAKE History!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default The "Holocaust." A FAKE History!

That's right you slaves. Not being a willing slave, this slave will speak the unspeakable. THE TRUTH! Seeing how there is no history category around here, I figured I would put this thread here. Also, seeing how you have probably been brainwashed to believe the conspiracy that the holocaust was real, maybe this is a good place for it.

To start out, I will show you a picture of two plaques they had at the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz. The first plaque is an old one. It says that the Nazis murdered 4 million people there. But then Poland gained its freedom from Russia. So they decided to put up a new plaque there that is a tiny bit closer to the truth. The picture of this new plaque says that 1.5 million people died there. Keep in mind that Auschwitz was said to have been the worst of the worst "death camp." So if the actual death toll there was so much less, you can bet your ass that it was equally as low at all of the other jewish internment camps. ("death camps") So where does that put the bullshit story of the Nazis having killed 6 million jews. Suckers.

Next, I will show you a couple documents by the International Red Cross. They tell something closer to the truth when it comes to how many people actually died at the various jewish internment camps. ("death camps")

Next, I will show you some newspaper articles that appeared in various newspapers long before WW II. They all speak of something bad happening to 6 million jews. You would have to be a major sucker to believe the same crap in relation to the "holocaust."

I will next show you a couple picture of a swimming pool they had for inmates at Auschwitz. I wonder what the Nazis were trying to do. Genocide them with recreational activities?

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

I see that dutch uncle is an idiot. Also, I have another newspaper article that didn't show up earlier. maybe it will this time.