Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle ‘uninvited’ from Buckingham Palace reception for Queen

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    I bet Prince Andrew wasn't invited either.
    Yep, his dad and William saw to that.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 890 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 144 Times in 135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have reportedly been uninvited from the grand state reception hosted at Buckingham Palace on the eve of the Queen’s funeral – a development that is said to have left people close to the couple “baffled”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-b2169360.html

wonder why...LOL

The day I am SO, FUCKING DULL/UNCOOL that I would give a shit about NOTHING gossip like this?

And - worse - then start a thread about it on a political chat forum...in the 'Current Events' section?

That is the day I would want to no longer be alive.

And I am being 100% serious.

'Better to be dead and cool.
    Than alive and uncool.'
    Last edited by McRocket; 09-19-2022 at 11:17 PM.

3. The Following User Groans At McRocket For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-20-2022)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    The day I am SO, FUCKING DULL/UNCOOL that I would give a shit about NOTHING gossip like this?

And - worse - then start a thread about it on a political chat forum...in the 'Current Events' section?

Than alive and uncool.'
    He says in post # 32.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    He says in post # 32.
    Why are you such an ignorant fucktard?
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post

Than alive and uncool.'
    Fuck off and die then!!

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Fuck off and die then!!
    Fuck off slave.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Since you've demonstrated a willingness to go back 10 years to try and prove a victory, then you should have no trouble in copying & pasting or linking where I EXACTLY in no uncertain terms said you were a kid toucher.

Until then you can blow it out your flabby National Front arse, Tommy boy. I give back what I get....you're just pissed because I can always get the upper hand on you. You weren't partially wrong, YOU WERE FLAT OUT WRONG on a point I demonstrated with a fact based link. Like I said, even an American knew instinctively that you were wrong. But with typical arrogance found in some Europeans when dealing with Americans, it's killing you.

And again, the world exists without you witness. I have a standard phrase, "I stand corrected" that I've used over the years when appropriate. Also "I apologize" has also been used. Thing is, the collection of intellectually challenged right wing wonks on this site (and others) render use of those phrases far and few between. But when I do, I don't try to weasel out of it like you do here.

When you start with the "c**t" usage, it's a sure sign you've got nothing left to defend your stance, and are fuming about it. Carry on.
    You're such a whiny cunt, always been the same!! Always banging on about race and misogyny yet there are no white men amongst the top four Uk offices of state and we are on third women prime minister. So shut the fuck up Cunty McCunt Face.

The leading cabinet lieutenants of Britain’s third female prime minister share her right-wing ideology. They are all also people of color.

For the first time in UK history, no white men will occupy any of the four “great offices of state”: prime minister, treasury, foreign office and home affairs.

Britain might even have got its first ethnic Indian occupant of 10 Downing Street. But Liz Truss beat Rishi Sunak in the ruling Conservative party’s contest to find a successor to Boris Johnson.

Traditionally the party of the better-off establishment, the Conservatives have made bigger strides toward ethnic and gender diversity in their top ranks than the center-left Labour opposition.

Labour has still to elect a permanent woman leader, but surveys show it retains a hold on most non-white voters who credit its progressive economic policies and its historical fight against racism.

Last edited by cancel2 2022; 09-20-2022 at 12:52 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Theywillneverlearn! (09-20-2022)

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Meghan Markle requests ‘one-on-one’ meeting with King Charles: report
    https://nypost.com/2022/09/20/meghan...-king-charles/

I cant imagine why the King would say yes to this, maybe if she brought her husband.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

WOW:

Meghan Markle Can't Win in the UK—and This Week Proved it
    The truth of the matter is that the U.K. public is willing to live with royal overlords only so long as the people at the top of that hierarchy are willing to keep their mouths shut and play the game. Part of that game—as every woman who's ever married into the Windsor family could tell you—is putting up with bullying from both the press and the public. Middleton, the new Princess of Wales, for example, endured a decade of mockery. She silently withstood that hardship and humiliation and is now talked about only in the most glowing of terms. She put her time in and she was rewarded. When Markle was unwilling to put up with such treatment—a hazing of sorts—her fate was sealed.
    https://www.kqed.org/arts/13919284/m...william-gohome

Straight up delusional.

Rae Alexandra is Staff Writer for KQED Arts & Culture, and the creator/author of the Rebel Girls From Bay Area History and Bizarre Bay Area series. Born and raised in Wales, she started her career in London, as a music journalist for uproarious rock 'n' roll magazine, Kerrang!. In America, she got her start at alt-weeklies including SF Weekly and the Village Voice, and freelanced for a great many other publications. Her undying love for San Francisco has, more recently, turned her into a history nerd.
    https://www.kqed.org/author/ralexandra

DARK AGES SUCK!

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 119 Times in 117 Posts

You're such a whiny cunt, always been the same!! Always banging on about race and misogyny yet there are no white men amongst the top four Uk offices of state and we are on third women prime minister. So shut the fuck up Cunty McCunt Face.

The leading cabinet lieutenants of Britain’s third female prime minister share her right-wing ideology. They are all also people of color.

For the first time in UK history, no white men will occupy any of the four “great offices of state”: prime minister, treasury, foreign office and home affairs.

Britain might even have got its first ethnic Indian occupant of 10 Downing Street. But Liz Truss beat Rishi Sunak in the ruling Conservative party’s contest to find a successor to Boris Johnson.

Traditionally the party of the better-off establishment, the Conservatives have made bigger strides toward ethnic and gender diversity in their top ranks than the center-left Labour opposition.

Labour has still to elect a permanent woman leader, but surveys show it retains a hold on most non-white voters who credit its progressive economic policies and its historical fight against racism.

All true. They have achieved what democrats say they will do in this country. Yet never have. White, woke. The democrat mantra.

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have reportedly been uninvited from the grand state reception hosted at Buckingham Palace on the eve of the Queen’s funeral – a development that is said to have left people close to the couple “baffled”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-b2169360.html

wonder why...LOL
    they're no longer "working" royals at their request. if you want off the team then you're off the team.

also note Dirty Harry was not in uniform while William was. They got "snubbed" in a variety of ways.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,041 Times in 6,685 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Royal Palace officials decided that the reception should be reserved for working royals only. It's their choice bunky. However as always you'll play yet another race card, it's what you do.
    "Working royals". LOL.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,041 Times in 6,685 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fascinating how cross burners never want to admit to the consequences of their actions, but are quick to project their faults on others.

Like it or not, Harry is on the docket biologically as a potential heir to the throne. That the status quo doesn't like his bi-racial wife won't change that. The man stood up and said he wasn't going to tolerate that shaded bigoted BS, and took his wife and kid somewhere that they wouldn't endure that crap.

So in typical pettiness, the clowns pull this crap....despite the couple trying to be civil regarding the pomp & circumstance of granny's death.

I'm with Harry, a real man.....Fuck 'em and all who sail with them. Let them have their little victory, but the war will eventually Harry & family's win.
    It was his grandma. Harry shouldn't have been bared from any family event. The British Royalty needs to go the fuck away. It's 2022.. no more room for monarchies. Especially racist fucked up ones like the Brits.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Taichiliberal (09-20-2022)

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Your first sentence validates my last one. No surprise.

As for the rest of your screed; Black folk marrying into the ROYAL family is a hell of a lot different than black gov't officials being voted into office. Harry & Meaghan's actions are based on their experiences to that effect....TFB for a former National Front frump like yourself being that you can't smoke screen over it.

Now blather on with your school yard insults.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

19. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

20. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fascinating as to how the sheet wearers of the world are having an orgasm over the bigotry at Buckingham Palace. One almost feels sorry for the poor bastards, as they have nothing else in their pathetic lives but hate for people who don't even know they're alive.
    Leave it to you to play the race card in your first play. She's whiter than most pure Caucasians, and has lived a life of privilege.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post: