Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle ‘uninvited’ from Buckingham Palace reception for Queen

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,733 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    He is weak, an opportunist and tone deaf. On the Oprah interview, he went on about how he had to use part of his $10 million inheritance for his own security. Like anyone cares.

They may call his kids "Prince" and "Princess" but they will never have their HRH titles back. He gave it all up.
    Read the link I provided to your buddy, genius. Even Primo had to grudgingly admit I was right.

Never ceases to amaze me how you jokers take your willfully ignorant BS as fact.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-18-2022)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    You're pathetic. It burns your flabby ass so much to admit I caught you flat out wrong in your moment of proud hubris that you try to minimize it...then you rehash all your usual National Front BS or relive your little victory of having me banned for 2 weeks because you're such a wussy that you can't take what you dish out (And since I never directly declared you to be a kid toucher, the ban was just a display of Damo's bias, as it seems to have taken him MONTHS to even acknowledge oft reported real violations of the 12b rule by resident MAGA minions and right wing wonks like yourself).

Like I said, moral hypocrites like you just love a King who cheated on his late wife and then married the trollop he was dallying with, and you go totally mum on the shenanigans of Prince Edward, but you'll join the circle jerk of Harry & Meaghan detractors with glee.

Carry on, you pathetic excuse for a human being. Until next time.
    Yeh you did twice to be exact, do it again and you'll be spending time in the Big House. I admitted that I was partially wrong, something that I've never seen you do ever. You're a truly sad cunt, I really do pity you going through life with such a massive chip on your shoulder.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 09-18-2022 at 12:59 AM.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,519 Times in 6,260 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    So much bullshit, Harry is a weak man who fell for a gold digger. He is no longer in the line of succession, that you don't know that says much about you and your race baiting bollocks.

Prattle on, you National Front frump. You're flat out WRONG: https://britishheritage.com/royals/h...-sussex-prince

Damn, even I, an American knows this.
    Ok, you're right for once! As Winston Churchill said even fools can be right sometimes.

The Brit maggot, felled by the superior knowledge of a " septic " concerning Brit affairs, attempts to shelter, without apology , behind the racist, Winston Churchill.

Omg, what a vile wee numpty you are.

Haw, haw, haw, haw, haw................................haw, haw......................................haw.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to moon For This Post:

Taichiliberal (09-20-2022)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Read the link I provided to your buddy, genius. Even Primo had to grudgingly admit I was right.

Never ceases to amaze me how you jokers take your willfully ignorant BS as fact.
    You're partly right, shit for brains. Harry is still in the line of accession but he and the woman he married cannot use the HRH titles. I told you that to remove him from the line of accession requires an act of Parliament. Now shut the fuck up, whiney old wanker.

This is from an English woman on Quora.

English woman answering, also a huge fan of The Royal Family.

I so wanted to like Meghan Markle but it’s actually impossible to like her. She comes across as being extremely delusional, to the point it’s just embarrassing.

She appears conceited and rude all the time. She gives speeches whenever she can that show she’s an actress rather than a genuine person. I also hate the way she holds on to Prince Harry with not one, but two hands! She’s always rubbing his back, it’s just not a good look for royalty to be acting like this in public.

Prince Harry looks a shadow of the man he was. He was always joking and smiling with his brother Prince William and Catherine, but now he looks downcast and troubled. Meghan, however, is always grinning . She doesn’t look normal most of the time.

I can’t help but wonder if she understands how to act like a Duchess - or is she simply too arrogant and acts however she wants to, not respecting The Queen and the family she’s married into. She seems to misunderstand the difference between Royalty and celebrity.

I couldn’t believe what I was watching when she said in an interview recently ,” no one has asked me if I’m ok”. It’s astonishing. She lives a life of complete luxury and pampering, yet all she cares about is herself . That’s a narcissist right there.

Poor Harry. He made a dreadful mistake falling for her and I feel he’s realising it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Life is Golden (09-18-2022)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Meghan is the woman who runs down her glorious welcome into the family, the wedding, as a spectacle.

As she constantly whines about her treatment.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Meghan is the woman who runs down her glorious welcome into the family, the wedding, as a spectacle.

As she constantly whines about her treatment.
    This was Glasgow's Ibrox football stadium yesterday

Attached Images Attached Images

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Life is Golden (09-18-2022)

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Here is a fact for you, fool!!

Ibrox football stadium in Glasgow yesterday

Attached Images Attached Images

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This was Glasgow's Ibrox football stadium yesterday

What am I to make of this?
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We are told constantly by scum like McMoonshi'ite that Scotland wants to leave the United Kingdom.

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We are told constantly by scum like McMoonshi'ite that Scotland wants to leave the United Kingdom.
    They have no financial means to carry out that fantasy.

DARK AGES SUCK!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (09-18-2022)

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    They have no financial means to carry out that fantasy.
    Indeed, and less so going forward.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (09-19-2022)

18. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,733 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    You're pathetic. It burns your flabby ass so much to admit I caught you flat out wrong in your moment of proud hubris that you try to minimize it...then you rehash all your usual National Front BS or relive your little victory of having me banned for 2 weeks because you're such a wussy that you can't take what you dish out (And since I never directly declared you to be a kid toucher, the ban was just a display of Damo's bias, as it seems to have taken him MONTHS to even acknowledge oft reported real violations of the 12b rule by resident MAGA minions and right wing wonks like yourself).

Like I said, moral hypocrites like you just love a King who cheated on his late wife and then married the trollop he was dallying with, and you go totally mum on the shenanigans of Prince Edward, but you'll join the circle jerk of Harry & Meaghan detractors with glee.

Carry on, you pathetic excuse for a human being. Until next time

Yeh you did twice to be exact, do it again and you'll be spending time in the Big House. I admitted that I was partially wrong, something that I've never seen you do ever. You're a truly sad cunt, I really do pity you going through life with such a massive chip on your shoulder.
    Since you've demonstrated a willingness to go back 10 years to try and prove a victory, then you should have no trouble in copying & pasting or linking where I EXACTLY in no uncertain terms said you were a kid toucher.

Until then you can blow it out your flabby National Front arse, Tommy boy. I give back what I get....you're just pissed because I can always get the upper hand on you. You weren't partially wrong, YOU WERE FLAT OUT WRONG on a point I demonstrated with a fact based link. Like I said, even an American knew instinctively that you were wrong. But with typical arrogance found in some Europeans when dealing with Americans, it's killing you.

And again, the world exists without you witness. I have a standard phrase, "I stand corrected" that I've used over the years when appropriate. Also "I apologize" has also been used. Thing is, the collection of intellectually challenged right wing wonks on this site (and others) render use of those phrases far and few between. But when I do, I don't try to weasel out of it like you do here.

When you start with the "c**t" usage, it's a sure sign you've got nothing left to defend your stance, and are fuming about it. Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

19. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Emoting Expert Meghan does not seem to be getting much credit for crying at the funeral.

That's interesting.

DARK AGES SUCK!

20. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Surely they will get some content out of this.

DARK AGES SUCK!

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,184 Times in 14,718 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Royal Palace officials decided that the reception should be reserved for working royals only. It's their choice bunky. However as always you'll play yet another race card, it's what you do.
    I bet Prince Andrew wasn't invited either.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!