Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: DHS Bullet: Those Who Question Election Integrity/Government Overreach R Terrorists

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,999 Times in 14,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    you're a deluded lunatic. the video proved me wrong? the video shows exactly what happened which is why rittenhouse was acquitted. you lose. nothing you can say changes that fact
    I think you're in the wrong thread.

Video still proves you wrong.

Shittenhouse was found not guilty because the judge wouldn't allow him to be convicted
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. The Following User Groans At Althea For This Awful Post:

Matt Dillon (08-19-2022)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Is that what you're drunk on now?
    Do they make commie coffee? I wouldn't buy it because fuck commies. Fuck You, too.

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,327 Times in 52,381 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yea...except he never pointed the gun at him.
    STY successfully derailed you off your points about O'Keefe and the other traitorous pedos spreading lies.

...and you're wrong since Grosskreutiz did admit to pointing a gun...unlike the other two who were unarmed.

https://www.npr.org/2021/11/08/10535...timony-kenosha

In three hours of dramatic testimony Monday, Grosskreutz, 27, acknowledged that he was armed with a pistol on the evening of Aug. 25, 2020, but said that he feared for his life given the presence of Rittenhouse's AR-15-style rifle. During cross-examination, Grosskreutz acknowledged being shot after he pointed his own gun at Rittenhouse, which he said was unintentional.

"I was never trying to kill the defendant," he testified. "In that moment, I was trying to preserve my own life. But doing so while also taking the life of another is not something that I'm capable of or comfortable doing."

FWIW, if you aren't ready and willing to kill someone in self-defense, don't carry a weapon.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

I think you're in the wrong thread.

Video still proves you wrong.

Shittenhouse was found not guilty because the judge wouldn't allow him to be convicted
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    STY successfully derailed you off your points about O'Keefe and the other traitorous pedos spreading lies.

...and you're wrong since Grosskreutiz did admit to pointing a gun...unlike the other two who were unarmed.
    If I swing a skateboard at your head, am I still unarmed? If I try to take your weapon away from you, will you feel threatened?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If I swing a skateboard at your head, am I still unarmed? If I try to take your weapon away from you, will you feel threatened?
    So you agree the Insurrectionist traitors were armed and all should have been mowed down like the terrorist scum they. Good. When it happens, will you flip-flop?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Althea (08-20-2022)

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you agree the Insurrectionist traitors were armed and all should have been mowed down like the terrorist scum they. Good. When it happens, will you flip-flop?
    I never disagreed that SOME were armed........so you're making up stories still. What I said was it wasn't a SERIOUS attempt because they weren't armed with guns. maybe you can try to keep this one right in your idiot officers brain?

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I never disagreed that SOME were armed........so you're making up stories still. What I said was it wasn't a SERIOUS attempt because they weren't armed with guns. maybe you can try to keep this one right in your idiot officers brain?
    Soooooo...in your delusional world, a man swinging a skateboard is armed but a man with a flagpole and a spear point is not? Bear spray? Throwing fire extinguishers?

What do your terrorist friends do to their own members who roll on them to the FBI?

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Soooooo...in your delusional world, a man swinging a skateboard is armed but a man with a flagpole and a spear point is not? Bear spray? Throwing fire extinguishers?
    already answered

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

already answered
    They were armed and should have been mowed down just like Kyle mowed down three men.

Our heroes in uniform, be it green or blue, won't make the same mistake next time. All your terrorist friends are going to be hunted down and dragged to justice or killed outright.

Where will you be? Are you a rat for the FBI, STY? Does Fredo know this? Anyone else? Your family...or are you in a Stewie Rhodes situation? LOL

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They were armed and should have been mowed down just like Kyle mowed down three men.

Our heroes in uniform, be it green or blue, won't make the same mistake next time. All your terrorist friends are going to be hunted down and dragged to justice or killed outright.

Where will you be? Are you a rat for the FBI, STY? Does Fredo know this? Anyone else? Your family...or are you in a Stewie Rhodes situation? LOL

14. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Try that with the FBI. Maybe they'll fall for it. LOL

15. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Try that with the FBI. Maybe they'll fall for it.
    it's all good. the FBI can kiss my ass and talk to my lawyer

16. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

it's all good. the FBI can kiss my ass and talk to my lawyer
    I love death threats! It means someone is skeered of little ol' me.

17. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I love death threats! It means someone is skeered of little ol' me.
    what death threat? i'm just advising you of what happens in the hood