Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Majority of Americans Approve of Search on Mar-a-Lago for Files Trump Took

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,056 Times in 8,411 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Seems a little sticky right now. Not just this, but NY & GA.

I guess we'll see. But he's the most corrupt President we've had in modern times, without doubt.
    You realize things aren't true because you say so right? He's the "most corrupt" in your mind only. Please tell you recognized that.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 132 Times in 129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    You're not excited that most Americans still believe in the rule of law, and that no one man is above the law?
    The FBI conducting a coverup of their sedition is not the rule of law it is the opposite, two of the Feds in the raid directly participated in the Russian collusion hoax and were there to seize a copy of the Spygate Dossier which the FBI was given a direct Presidential order to redact and release two years ago.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,279 Times in 13,410 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 842 Times in 801 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    thx for the breakdown but I think we can agree that if truthout is publishing it, its bound to be fringe left claptrap.
    More like they cherry picked a poll done by like-thinking groups and used it as the basis for promulgating radical Leftist propaganda. You should note, they had to go to the UK to find one...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Celticguy (08-18-2022), Matt Dillon (08-19-2022)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 890 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 144 Times in 135 Posts

I don't much care if they searched his home or not.
    And you people freaking out about it need to get more in your lives.

I don't much care if Trump drops dead today or not.
    Nor Biden or Turtle Man or Taiwan Bitch nor any other, big shot politician.
    They all suck and they all do nothing but make America worse...whether intentionally or otherwise.

And I am also sick and tired of old farts running the country.
    It's time younger people had a go.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,176 Times in 14,712 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    Poll: Majority of Americans Approve of Search on Mar-a-Lago for Files Trump Took. MAGA wets panties.

https://truthout.org/articles/poll-m...es-trump-took/

A new poll shows that a majority of voters in the U.S. approve of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) search of Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort last week, in which the agency was seeking documents improperly taken by the former president after his term expired.

A recent Economist/YouGov poll surveyed Americans about the issue from August 13-16, after portions of the search warrant that was executed last week Monday were unsealed. According to the survey, the vast majority of Americans have heard about the Department of Justice (DOJ) investigation, with 50 percent saying they’ve heard a lot about it and 36 percent saying they’ve heard a little about the search of the Trump property. Just 14 percent said they haven’t heard anything about it.

When survey participants were asked how they felt about the search, most said they approved of the DOJ’s actions, with 54 percent saying so. Only 36 percent said they disapproved. Similarly, only 30 percent of those surveyed said they approve of Trump having taken the records after leaving office, while 52 percent said they disapproved.

Respondents were selected from YouGov’s opt-in Internet panel using sample matching.

This INTERNET OPR-IN poll is as worthless as tits on a boar hog.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,760 Times in 27,235 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,587 Times in 18,176 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    I would like to know of those republicans who believe it’s OK trump took American secrets

How many are fine with Biden taking secrets home when he leaves office ?

Well cons?

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    I don't much care if they searched his home or not.
    And you people freaking out about it need to get more in your lives.

I don't much care if Trump drops dead today or not.
    Nor Biden or Turtle Man or Taiwan Bitch nor any other, big shot politician.
    They all suck and they all do nothing but make America worse...whether intentionally or otherwise.

And I am also sick and tired of old farts running the country.
    It's time younger people had a go.
    Good thing you are a Russo bot hole huh

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shoresy View Post
    They didn't plant the declassified documents they were there to seize a copy of the Spygate Dossier which they were given a direct Presidential order to redact and release two years ago. The raid was a coverup operation for the sedition and treason of the FBI gestapo and various other alphabet agencies all of which need to be dissolved and their leadership liquidated.
    More foreign botage scum

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,279 Times in 13,410 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 842 Times in 801 Posts

I would like to know of those republicans who believe it’s OK trump took American secrets

How many are fine with Biden taking secrets home when he leaves office ?
    Let me counter with this first:

Are you fine with the Hildabeast having an illegal e-mail server in her basement? That it had classified documents on it, and not just a few but hundreds, possibly thousands? Are you okay with her erasing most of the files on that server in violation of federal law?

How about Obama taking somewhere close to 30 million pages of documents to Chicago where they've sat with no one knowing if any were or are classified?

The point I'm making here is that either you are holding everyone to the same standard, or you are a hypocrite. My position is that the Trump issue could have been handled without a raid and warrant, except those in power--who are Leftists--deliberately wanted to make an example of Trump even as their own got to walk for doing similar shit.

Either you hold everyone to the Trump standard, or you don't. I'm not suggesting raiding Obama or the Hildabeast over any of what they did or whatever, but rather saying what was done to Trump--by the idiots on the Left like usual--is utter hypocrisy and handled in a ham-fisted, kneejerk, convulsion of hatred for the man. I'm not particularly fond of Obama, and I truly think the Hildabeast is evil incarnate, but I also think they all should be held to the same legal standard. Justice for the devil, whichever one you want the devil to be, should be the same as for those you hold up as angels.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 890 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 144 Times in 135 Posts

Well cons?
    Just grow up with your fucking trolling, you crazy bitch.

The ONLY reason you are asking this is because you are desperate to attack people that you hate.
    i.e. - to troll.

You are NOT looking for a meaningful discussion.
    You are just looking to troll.
    PERIOD.

You are the worst, possible kind of poster.
    A useless troll who does NOTHING but stirs up shit to fill the vast emptiness of her miserable existence.

And because you are SO unhappy.
    You are desperate to attack everyone else.
    Because in some, sick way - that brings you pleasure.

Such is the life of a troll.

To say I pity you is a GALACTIC understatement.
    I take NOTHING you type remotely seriously.
    You are a sad, joke of a woman.

Bye now, troll.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McRocket For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-19-2022), Matt Dillon (08-19-2022)

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,241 Times in 6,872 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Let me counter with this first:

Are you fine with the Hildabeast having an illegal e-mail server in her basement? That it had classified documents on it, and not just a few but hundreds, possibly thousands? Are you okay with her erasing most of the files on that server in violation of federal law?

How about Obama taking somewhere close to 30 million pages of documents to Chicago where they've sat with no one knowing if any were or are classified?

The point I'm making here is that either you are holding everyone to the same standard, or you are a hypocrite. My position is that the Trump issue could have been handled without a raid and warrant, except those in power--who are Leftists--deliberately wanted to make an example of Trump even as their own got to walk for doing similar shit.

Either you hold everyone to the Trump standard, or you don't. I'm not suggesting raiding Obama or the Hildabeast over any of what they did or whatever, but rather saying what was done to Trump--by the idiots on the Left like usual--is utter hypocrisy and handled in a ham-fisted, kneejerk, convulsion of hatred for the man. I'm not particularly fond of Obama, and I truly think the Hildabeast is evil incarnate, but I also think they all should be held to the same legal standard. Justice for the devil, whichever one you want the devil to be, should be the same as for those you hold up as angels.
    Hillary got investigated. The 30 million/Obama thing is fabricated - you should fact check that.

Trump's supporters said "lock her up" about a million times about Hillary, and are still saying it. Shouldn't THEY be consistent? Why aren't you as concerned about their double-standard?

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 Times in 3,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

thx for the breakdown but I think we can agree that if truthout is publishing it, its bound to be fringe left claptrap.
    Our second dope who judged a poll based on his opinion of the journal that published the poll.
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 Times in 3,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,143 Times in 1,048 Posts

Our second dope who judged a poll based on his opinion of the journal that published the poll. As mentioned, this is what comes from reliance on supposed news outlets that put up "news" the way real newspapers publish editorials and opinion columns, keeping them distinct from their news columns.
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm sure the majority of Americans would have no problem with the FBI searching their house for recreational drugs, as well.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,443 Times in 1,387 Posts
    Blog Entries

When considering what Americans think looking around at what a Shit-Hole America has become and how rapidly is indispensable.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!