Thread: Liz Cheney lost BIG.

1. #421 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,168 Times in 14,706 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Did the movie talk at all about Republicans sending FAKE ELECTORS? Or about a sitting President trying to pressure a state election official to "find votes?"

Did it cover that?
    Watch it yourself and find out. Why are you trying to deflect?
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

2. #422 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,229 Times in 6,866 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Watch it yourself and find out. Why are you trying to deflect?
    So it didn't cover either of those clear instances of fraud on the part of the right?

Interesting. It sounds very biased.

3. #423 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    obviously what a person could do is what the videos you pretend aren't real show people doing......dumping armfuls of ballots into the boxes in the middle of the night....
    I know most people repeatedly vote in the middle of the night don't you?
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

4. #424 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    So it didn't cover either of those clear instances of fraud on the part of the right?

Interesting. It sounds very biased.
    Did that pertain to geolocation? I didn't think so. Why don't you make a movie about it. You do realize if Biden won by using illegal ballot harvesting the electors that were sent by those illegal ballots are the fake electors.
    Last edited by ExpressLane; 08-19-2022 at 06:08 PM.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

5. #425 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,365 Times in 52,412 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

obviously what a person could do is what the videos you pretend aren't real show people doing......dumping armfuls of ballots into the boxes in the middle of the night....
    Rudy was caught and didn't finish his job which is why Pedo Don needed over 11,000 votes to overturn the election in Georgia.

If it was up to me, I'd hang all the traitors and terrorists backing Pedo Don.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

6. #426 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

So you think they are putting fake ballots in the drop box? Now that is a real problem. The movie explains where they got the ballots. They picked them up at any one of 5 different very liberal NGOs (BLM was one of them). The movie had a couple of whistleblowers who said they picked up ballots from there and were paid for each ballot they deposited in drop boxes. They followed them to the NGOs and to several different dropboxes using geolocation. Geolocation was used to identify the J/6 rioters and no one doubts its accuracy there.
    But no evidence for any of this--just the word of individuals making claims. If they were real ballots they could have been traced for their source. Or, were they real ballots registered voters had completed and others just delivered them to the boxes located in high traffic areas? Again, no real evidence for any voter fraud--just people making claims.

The documentary claims these were false ballots. That would require special paper, specific technical markings, bar codes, multiple types of ballots in every county accounting for different offices by location, a special envelope with markings, personal information about the voter and be able to forge their signatures. Then, it would requires many thousands of people to keep their fraudulent voting a secret.

7. #427 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Proving Republicans can read better than Democrats.
    But their votes count the same.

8. #428 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    If they were real ballots they could have been traced for their source.
    you know, that could be true....if they hadn't been put in non-secured drop boxes in the same blue voting districts that issued the blanket mailing of ballots that ended up in the offices of the people hiring the harvesters dropping them in the boxes so they could be counted by the folks running those blue voting districts that refuse to even look for evidence of voter fraud.......good lord, why would anyone be suspicious of anything around here, right?..................

surely you remember that there's no need to look for voter fraud because it never happens so why bother with silly things like looking special markings to make sure they were real ballots......

it doesn't require thousands of people........all it takes is one demmycrat controlled voting precinct run by people who had an "insurance policy".......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #429 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Rudy was caught and didn't finish his job which is why Pedo Don needed over 11,000 votes to overturn the election in Georgia.

If it was up to me, I'd hang all the traitors and terrorists backing Pedo Don.
    well we're lucky......no one in the world is stupid enough to leave anything up to someone as idiotic as you......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. #430 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

well we're lucky......no one in the world is stupid enough to leave anything up to someone as idiotic as you......
    Awesome. All of Satan's pedos are safe from me so they can keep worshiping Pedo Don, raping children and destroying our nation.

11. #431 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Awesome. All of Satan's pedos are safe from me so they can keep worshiping Pedo Don, raping children and destroying our nation.
    are you calling me a Satan's pedo who rapes children just because I said no one would let you kill Trump supporters?.......gosh isn't that a 12b violation?......maybe someone should report that......I would, but Rana refuses to read things I report.......

12. #432 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

are you calling me a Satan's pedo who rapes children just because I said no one would let you kill Trump supporters?.......gosh isn't that a 12b violation?......maybe someone should report that......I would, but Rana refuses to read things I report.......
    No, geezer. You're just one of Satan's cocksuckers who spreads hate and lies. Why do you ask?

Are you denying the Party of Trump is full of pedos, traitors and other scumbags who should be put down like the scumbags most people know they are?

13. #433 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, geezer. You're just one of Satan's cocksuckers who spreads hate and lies. Why do you ask?

Are you denying the Party of Trump is full of pedos, traitors and other scumbags who should be put down like the scumbags most people know they are?
    I ask because you replied to me who is part of the party of Trump and you called me a pedo and a child rapist which is an obvious 12b violation.....am I denying your obvious lies?.....of course I am.....and the daily rule 14 violation is icing on the cake.......

14. #434 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I ask because you replied to me who is part of the party of Trump and you called me a pedo and a child rapist which is an obvious 12b violation.....am I denying your obvious lies?.....of course I am.....and the daily rule 14 violation is icing on the cake.......
    No doubt that's exactly what you said in your report. Fine. There are lot of RW Trumpian cocksuckers on JPP who want to see me gone so you twisting the truth or outright lying is not unexpected.

15. #435 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No doubt that's exactly what you said in your report. Fine. There are lot of RW Trumpian cocksuckers on JPP who want to see me gone so you twisting the truth or outright lying is not unexpected.

Damo can read the post for himself and I'll repeat it here for others to decide: