Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Abort all fetuses.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    "I can't intelligently respond to any of your arguments, so now all I can do is hurl insults at you".

Got it. You can't refute what I'm saying (because I am correct).

See above.

And you are delusional.

Who is "we"? You do understand how a republic works, right? Obviously not...

Irrelevant. My arguments stand, no matter how many women happen to exist in the world.

You don't speak for all women, moron.

Let me know when you can refute my arguments.... until then......
    You are fucking nuts...and people like you are a danger to our nation...and to humanity.

If you think I am leaving it at that because I am unable to refute your arguments...enjoy.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,590 Times in 51,902 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

You're a spineless idiot when you use socks to publicly, albeit virtually, masturbate. It's unseemly for social reasons. Psychologically, it's mentally ill because it indicates either a weak person puffing themselves up like a blowfish or someone with a personality disorder. In your case, I'm leaning firmly toward the latter.

Some people might think you are a creepy asshole, but I think you are an above average intelligent soul whose mental illness is holding him back by going in circles. In your case the circle is, at a minimum, Into the Night, IBDaMann and gfm7175. No doubt you have more. I called it correctly shortly after you three arrived that you couldn't sustain the energy level of IBDaMann. Such a personality has to be natural to be sustainable. You're a brooder, not the life of the party, Sybil. LOL

For your "friends"....

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    You are fucking nuts...and people like you are a danger to our nation...and to humanity.

If you think I am leaving it at that because I am unable to refute your arguments...enjoy.
    Agreed. In more ways than one. Have you skimmed over his manifesto in the signatures of all his socks?

In his world, his "logic" makes perfect sense. In my world, I believe it's a waste of time to convince an irrational person to be rational. It's like telling a jogger with side spasms to run faster. That's not helping. LOL

Fun to toy with? Yes. Fun to study as a means to have a deeper understanding of the psychology of American minds? Yes...but it should be understood political forum members are a mere slice of Americana. More towards the assholish, very opinionated side of the pie.

Is there any doubt there is a larger portion of mentally ill people online than we meet in public? Why? We all have our reasons for being here but for the mentally ill, it's a safe haven. No one to beat them up for being fucking morons.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Frank Apisa (08-18-2022)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 3,065 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Continued insults, because that's all you have.

It's quite obvious why all you are able to offer up are insults.

It's easy to take people like you to the schoolyard. Intellectually speaking, you are child's play for me.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    You're a spineless idiot when you use socks to publicly, albeit virtually, masturbate.
    I have no socks, moron. Obviously you are still seeing sock people.

It's unseemly for social reasons. Psychologically, it's mentally ill because it indicates either a weak person puffing themselves up like a blowfish or someone with a personality disorder. In your case, I'm leaning firmly toward the latter.

Some people might think you are a creepy asshole, but I think you are an above average intelligent soul whose mental illness is holding him back by going in circles.

In your case the circle is, at a minimum, Into the Night, IBDaMann and gfm7175.
    Nope. Those are all different people. I am from Wisconsin, ITN is from Washington, and IBD is from somewhere on the East Coast if I recall correctly (Maryland? I don't remember). The moderators on this forum could easily verify that we are all different people from different areas of the country.

No doubt you have more.
    Nope. I've only ever used 'gfm7175' as a moniker for online forums.

I called it correctly shortly after you three arrived
    "You three arrived"?? You've been claiming that we're all just one person, remember?? Are you reversing that claim now?

I arrived here almost two years before IBD ever did, btw. ITN arrived about three weeks before I did.

that you couldn't sustain the energy level of IBDaMann.
    True. IBD does have much more energy than I do.

Such a personality has to be natural to be sustainable.
    It IS natural for him. He still frequents another forum that I participate on, and his energy level is as high as it's ever been.

You're a brooder, not the life of the party, Sybil. LOL
    Meh. So?

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I see that my arguments within this thread have STILL not been refuted by any murder condoners, including the one who started this thread...

Speaks volumes.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have no socks, moron.
    Your choice.

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have no socks, moron. Obviously you are still seeing sock people.

Nope. Those are all different people. I am from Wisconsin, ITN is from Washington, and IBD is from somewhere on the East Coast if I recall correctly (Maryland? I don't remember). The moderators on this forum could easily verify that we are all different people from different areas of the country.

Nope. I've only ever used 'gfm7175' as a moniker for online forums.

"You three arrived"?? You've been claiming that we're all just one person, remember?? Are you reversing that claim now?

I arrived here almost two years before IBD ever did, btw. ITN arrived about three weeks before I did.

True. IBD does have much more energy than I do.

It IS natural for him. He still frequents another forum that I participate on, and his energy level is as high as it's ever been.

Meh. So?
    BTW, interesting how you know so much about your "friends". LOL

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

BTW, interesting how you know so much about your "friends". LOL
    I know what's been said on various forums over the years, moron.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I know what's been said on various forums over the years, moron.
    Sure, Sybil. That completely explains why you are speaking for all three.

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

It's quite obvious why all you are able to offer up are insults.

It's easy to take people like you to the schoolyard. Intellectually speaking, you are child's play for me.
    You are a fucking moron...and a danger to our nation, humanity, and yourself. If you want to consider that to be an insult rather than me informing you of some failings on your part...fine with me.

As for me being "child's play" for you...I enjoy a hearty laugh in the morning.

So thanks.

ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,893 Times in 6,585 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 537 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reletor View Post
    You could call it murder if they were human. But they're not. They're fetuses. That they will eventually become human means nothing. The point is that as a fetus, they're not. I say that if the choice is between aborting all fetuses or none at all, then abort them all! At worst, it would be a mercy killing. So what is wrong with mercy. Also, there are over 7 billion people on the planet. That is about 4 billion more than our planet can support.

On that point, have you ever heard the word "Unsustainable?" It is used often enough when referring to various things that are happening. But do you even know what they are saying when they say "unsustainable?" It doesn't mean that things can't continue getting ever worse as they are. It means that right as things are now, it is unsustainable. You can imagine what things continuing to get increasingly bad will mean. Who would condemn anybody to live in such a world. A self centered asshole I would say.

Here is another point. Humans are incredibly evil. A paradox with that is that they can do good and still be evil. Most humans are also incredibly stupid. I know. I have talked to enough of them at various forums to find that out. Also who in the hell are these assholes to want to force others to be born. Maybe they lived a good life and want to see others do so. But just because they have doesn't mean that others will. Or maybe they want to keep a good supply of slaves coming. George Carlin had some interesting points on those people. I'll show it to you.

Also, luckily for you human caused global warming will probably kill off most of the life on Earth in about 30 years. But even if it were otherwise, I will show you a parable of what future life those in charge have in store for humanity. Imagine the creatures you see as humans. Before the inevitable massive die off. Along with the incredible suffering that would go along with it. I will show it in a reply.
    Too bad they didn't get to YOU in time.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

VERY good!!! You managed to figure out that 'A=A'... GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!
    Glad you have just learned about tautology. Grats on graduating first grade.

'Fetus' is not a species, moron.
    He did not say it's a species, dumbass.

There is no right to murder, moron.
    Stating the obvious.

Irrelevant. Murder is murder, no matter where it occurs.
    Stating the obvious again.

Killing a living human for sake of convenience is murder, dude. Abortion is the murder of one's own offspring.
    A fetus is not a human person. Therefore there is no person to kill.

Only the Satanic assholes of the world think that murdering one's own offspring for convenience is providing healthcare.
    Ad hominem fallacy.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Frank Apisa (08-19-2022)

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sure, Sybil. That completely explains why you are speaking for all three.
    I'm speaking for myself, moron... I can't speak for them.

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are a fucking moron...and a danger to our nation, humanity, and yourself. If you want to consider that to be an insult rather than me informing you of some failings on your part...fine with me.

As for me being "child's play" for you...I enjoy a hearty laugh in the morning.

So thanks.

Keep exposing yourself to the forum; it's quite hilarious.

When you're ready for me to spank you on the abortion issue again, let me know.