Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Abort all fetuses.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 9 Times in 9 Posts

Default Abort all fetuses.

You could call it murder if they were human. But they're not. They're fetuses. That they will eventually become human means nothing. The point is that as a fetus, they're not. I say that if the choice is between aborting all fetuses or none at all, then abort them all! At worst, it would be a mercy killing. So what is wrong with mercy. Also, there are over 7 billion people on the planet. That is about 4 billion more than our planet can support.

On that point, have you ever heard the word "Unsustainable?" It is used often enough when referring to various things that are happening. But do you even know what they are saying when they say "unsustainable?" It doesn't mean that things can't continue getting ever worse as they are. It means that right as things are now, it is unsustainable. You can imagine what things continuing to get increasingly bad will mean. Who would condemn anybody to live in such a world. A self centered asshole I would say.

Here is another point. Humans are incredibly evil. A paradox with that is that they can do good and still be evil. Most humans are also incredibly stupid. I know. I have talked to enough of them at various forums to find that out. Also who in the hell are these assholes to want to force others to be born. Maybe they lived a good life and want to see others do so. But just because they have doesn't mean that others will. Or maybe they want to keep a good supply of slaves coming. George Carlin had some interesting points on those people. I'll show it to you.

Also, luckily for you human caused global warming will probably kill off most of the life on Earth in about 30 years. But even if it were otherwise, I will show you a parable of what future life those in charge have in store for humanity. Imagine the creatures you see as humans. Before the inevitable massive die off. Along with the incredible suffering that would go along with it. I will show it in a reply.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Here it is.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There is a similar thing going on with illegal invaders coming into the U.S. across our southern border. Here is a video of that.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,859 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

From the thread title alone, I knew this post was gonna be a real doozy... If we did what your thread title suggests, then the human species would no longer exist after all currently living humans passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by reletor View Post
    You could call it murder
    Yes, yes you could. In fact, if you were anything other than a completely dishonest fuck, you could and WOULD call it murder.

if they were human.
    They ARE humans.

But they're not.
    Yes, they are. They are of the homo sapien (human) species.

They're fetuses.
    'Fetus' is not a species, moron.

That they will eventually become human means nothing.
    There is no "eventually become". They already ARE human. What species are they then, if not human?

The point is that as a fetus, they're not.
    'Fetus' is not a species. 'Fetus' is a specific developmental stage of various species, including the human species. A human in ANY developmental stage of human life is a human (and is a life that is being killed for sake of convenience).

I say that if the choice is between aborting all fetuses or none at all, then abort them all!
    A false dichotomy, and one in which one option leads to the demise of the human species.

At worst, it would be a mercy killing.
    No. It is murder.

So what is wrong with mercy.
    Murder is not mercy.

Also, there are over 7 billion people on the planet.
    Yeah. So?

That is about 4 billion more than our planet can support.
    Then I suggest that you "lead by example" and that you go kill yourself right now. You should stop contributing to this "problem" that you claim exists.

On that point, have you ever heard the word "Unsustainable?"
    Indeed I have.

It is used often enough when referring to various things that are happening.
    Indeed it is.

But do you even know what they are saying when they say "unsustainable?"
    Who is "they"?

It doesn't mean that things can't continue getting ever worse as they are.
    Double negative. Poor English, and a lack of a coherent point.

It means that right as things are now, it is unsustainable.
    What "things" are you talking about? What is unsustainable? You are failing to provide this forum with a meaningful and coherent thought.

You can imagine what things continuing to get increasingly bad will mean. Who would condemn anybody to live in such a world. A self centered asshole I would say.
    Continued lack of a meaningful/coherent thought. What "things" are you talking about?

Here is another point.
    You have yet to make a point beyond your desire to abort all fetuses (oddly believing that 'fetus' is a species of some sort).

Humans are incredibly evil. A paradox with that is that they can do good and still be evil.
    Humans do both good and evil works.

Most humans are also incredibly stupid. I know.
    Yes, you most definitely have A LOT of experience with being incredibly stupid.

I have talked to enough of them at various forums to find that out.
    As have I, as I am doing right now.

Also who in the hell are these assholes to want to force others to be born.
    Who in this world do you think has control over the actions of their parents?

Maybe they lived a good life and want to see others do so. But just because they have doesn't mean that others will. Or maybe they want to keep a good supply of slaves coming. George Carlin had some interesting points on those people. I'll show it to you.

No coherent point made.

Also, luckily for you human caused global warming will probably kill off most of the life on Earth in about 30 years.
    There is no such thing as "global warming", human caused or otherwise. It is just a made up buzzword meant to scare people into submission to damaging political policies of the ruling class. It's all a farce.

But even if it were otherwise, I will show you a parable of what future life those in charge have in store for humanity. Imagine the creatures you see as humans. Before the inevitable massive die off. Along with the incredible suffering that would go along with it. I will show it in a reply.
    No coherent thought presented.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,252 Times in 7,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    From the thread title alone, I knew this post was gonna be a real doozy... If we did what your thread title suggests, then the human species would no longer exist after all currently living humans passed away.

Yes, yes you could. In fact, if you were anything other than a completely dishonest fuck, you could and WOULD call it murder.

They ARE humans.

There is no "eventually become". They already ARE human. What species are they then, if not human?

'Fetus' is not a species. 'Fetus' is a specific developmental stage of various species, including the human species. A human in ANY developmental stage of human life is a human (and is a life that is being killed for sake of convenience).

A false dichotomy, and one in which one option leads to the demise of the human species.

No. It is murder.

Murder is not mercy.

Yeah. So?

Then I suggest that you "lead by example" and that you go kill yourself right now. You should stop contributing to this "problem" that you claim exists.

Indeed I have.

Indeed it is.

Who is "they"?

What "things" are you talking about? What is unsustainable? You are failing to provide this forum with a meaningful and coherent thought.

Continued lack of a meaningful/coherent thought. What "things" are you talking about?

You have yet to make a point beyond your desire to abort all fetuses (oddly believing that 'fetus' is a species of some sort).

No coherent point made.

There is no such thing as "global warming", human caused or otherwise. It is just a made up buzzword meant to scare people into submission to damaging political policies of the ruling class. It's all a farce.

No...fetuses are fetuses...which is why they are called fetuses.

They are not human.

A woman exercising her right to terminate a pregnancy occurring in her own body is not murdering anyone.

Only the "holier than thou" assholes of the world thinks any of those things.
    Last edited by Frank Apisa; 08-18-2022 at 02:41 AM.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-17-2022), LurchAddams (08-19-2022), NiftyNiblick (08-30-2022), reletor (08-17-2022), ThatOwlWoman (08-17-2022)

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,774 Times in 27,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,486 Times in 52,489 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

They're fetuses. That they will eventually become human means nothing.
    Correct. If someone destroyed a tree in your yard, handed you a seed and said "we'll call this even", would you agree or disagree? I'd disagree because a seed is not a tree just like a fetus is not a human being. Both can eventually become their potential...if they don't get shot by a crazed RW pedophile aiming at Librul's. Or otherwise become sick and die.

About 26% of all pregnancies end with miscarriages. Only the Pedo Don criminals call that an "abortion".
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

AProudLefty (08-19-2022), reletor (08-17-2022), ThatOwlWoman (08-17-2022)

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,033 Times in 6,226 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Is this watermark?
    I doubt Watermark would post a pic of a women's throat being slashed like Realtor did.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Is this watermark?
    I don't know but there's a reason that he chose a particular thread in which to post several one-word posts when he first got here, so that he'd have enough posts to enable all the forum's features.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (08-17-2022), evince (08-17-2022)

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They ARE humans.

No. It is murder.

Murder is not mercy.

Yeah. So?

Indeed I have.

Indeed it is.

Who is "they"?

No coherent point made.

I have better things to do than to go round and round with fools like you. Out of all the things I said, pick the one point I made that you are most sure is wrong. State that again and tell me why it is wrong. I will crush your argument. Let that speak for the rest of your garbage.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I don't know but there's a reason that he chose a particular thread in which to post several one-word posts when he first got here, so that he'd have enough posts to enable all the forum's features.
    No. The thread I chose to do so was random.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,774 Times in 27,248 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    I doubt Watermark would post a pic of a women's throat being slashed like Realtor did.
    He was pretty weird

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

No. The thread I chose to do so was random.
    I'm sure it was, Blinky.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Doc Dutch (08-17-2022), LurchAddams (08-19-2022)

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,859 Times in 3,139 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    No...fetuses are fetuses...which is why they are called fetuses.
    VERY good!!! You managed to figure out that 'A=A'... GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!

They are not human.
    'Fetus' is not a species, moron. 'Fetus' is a specific developmental stage of life for various species, including the human species. Why do you insist upon being a dishonest science denier?

A woman exercising her right to terminate a pregnancy
    There is no right to murder, moron.

occurring in her own body
    Irrelevant. Murder is murder, no matter where it occurs.

is not murdering anyone.
    Killing a living human for sake of convenience is murder, dude. Abortion is the murder of one's own offspring.

Only the "holier than thou" assholes of the world thinks any of those things.
    Only the Satanic assholes of the world think that murdering one's own offspring for convenience is providing healthcare.

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

They ARE humans.

No. It is murder.

Murder is not mercy.

Yeah. So?

Indeed I have.

Indeed it is.

Who is "they"?

No coherent point made.

That's true you have made no coherent points.
    Lock Him Up