Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump follies #4: Warrants for Dummies.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,186 Times in 25,721 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    True, but in this you're like me....hope springs eternal. And maybe, just maybe, there's a reader who's on the fence and finally sees the light when we take these clowns to task.
    So true.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,303 Times in 13,425 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

You imbecile! Why don't you READ CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY the transcript below the video?

I've already given you the link TO THE WARRANT ITSELF, which destroys any and all of your MAGA mumblings. You didn't read that, and you won't read this. Let's get real, YOU DON'T READ ANYTHING THAT CONTRADICTS YOUR BELIEFS...and if you do read, you don't do so completely.

Kessler addresses why the warrant is sound...that's apropos to the ACTUAL WARRANT states the following on page 2:

Document 17 Entered on FLSD Docket 08/11/2022 Page 3 of 7 ATTACHMENT A Property to be searched “The premises to be searched, 1100'S Ocean Blvd, Palm Beach, FI. 33480, is further described as a resort, club, and residence located near the intersectionofSouthern Blvd and S Ocean Bid. Its described as a mansion with approximately 58 bedrooms, 33 bathrooms, on a 17-acre estate. The locations to be searched include the “45 Office,” all storage rooms, and all other rooms or areas within the premises used or available to be used by FPOTUS and his staff and in which boxes or documents could be stored, including all structures or buildings on the estate. It does not include areas currently (i.c., at the time of the search) being occupied, rented. or used by third parties (such as Mar-a-Largo Members) and not otherwise used or available to be used by FPOTUS and his staff, such as private guest suites.

Got that, genius? If not, get a nearby adult to explain it to you.
    Basically, everything on the property except rental units, or virtually everything.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    No, you're just crazy, period.
    If you're what passes for sane, I'd rather be crazy.

― Charles Dickens

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

what a childish retort by you, TA. This happens to all MAGA minions who know they're done but are too stubborn to admit it.
    That isn't a retort so much as snark.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,733 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Typical MAGA troll response when faced with FACTS that prove them wrong...a stupid meme that says nothing.

What's next, bunky? More of your opinion laden, supposition and conjecture babble? More memes? Parroting the SOS from Fox Noise.

GTFU and just concede the point...you'll feel less mentally constipated.

Keep making my point, ya fool! The objective readers sees your failure, and let's face it...you're hoping I put you on ignore so you can just flail away without being humiliated. When you warrant ignore status, other posters humiliate you anyway.

You can't fault the OP logically, GTFU and just concede. No consequences for that in the real world...except maybe stoppage of troll checks.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Well, at least you won't have to go anywhere to get there...

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Gardner is a Trump fascist. Nothing he says is rational.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Keep making my point, ya fool! The objective readers sees your failure, and let's face it...you're hoping I put you on ignore so you can just flail away without being humiliated. When you warrant ignore status, other posters humiliate you anyway.

You can't fault the OP logically, GTFU and just concede. No consequences for that in the real world...except maybe stoppage of troll checks.
    Only those with confirmation bias. The rest of us are laughing at your flailing to find excuses for this administration's authoritarian, dictatorial, excesses...

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

what a childish retort by you, TA. This happens to all MAGA minions who know they're done but are too stubborn to admit it.

That isn't a retort so much as snark.
    Which is about all you've got, because you can't fault the OP logically or factually, as the chronology of the posts shows. Hope the troll checks are worth your soul.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    I noticed that from his first appearance here. He also claims not to be a trumper.

― Charles Dickens

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I noticed that from his first appearance here. He also claims not to be a trumper.
    Yes, he lost his mind.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

troll

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Only those with confirmation bias. The rest of us are laughing at your flailing to find excuses for this administration's authoritarian, dictatorial, excesses...
    What collection of MAGA rhetoric! All the buzzwords, yet no point regarding the FACT that you cannot prove the OP wrong with facts and logic, as the chronology of the posts shows.

"Confirmation bias"? What neologistic nonsense is this now? Come, come TA....I've reduced you to this silly ass "last word is victory" mode clowns like you always revert to.

The actual warrant makes you out to be a troll and a liar...what you and your like minded chuckleheads cough up retort is of no consequence. If you've got nothing else, I'd say you're done here.

George Orwell

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You imbecile! Why don't you READ CAREFULLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY the transcript below the video?

I've already given you the link TO THE WARRANT ITSELF, which destroys any and all of your MAGA mumblings. You didn't read that, and you won't read this. Let's get real, YOU DON'T READ ANYTHING THAT CONTRADICTS YOUR BELIEFS...and if you do read, you don't do so completely.

Kessler addresses why the warrant is sound...that's apropos to the ACTUAL WARRANT states the following on page 2:

Document 17 Entered on FLSD Docket 08/11/2022 Page 3 of 7 ATTACHMENT A Property to be searched “The premises to be searched, 1100'S Ocean Blvd, Palm Beach, FI. 33480, is further described as a resort, club, and residence located near the intersectionofSouthern Blvd and S Ocean Bid. Its described as a mansion with approximately 58 bedrooms, 33 bathrooms, on a 17-acre estate. The locations to be searched include the “45 Office,” all storage rooms, and all other rooms or areas within the premises used or available to be used by FPOTUS and his staff and in which boxes or documents could be stored, including all structures or buildings on the estate. It does not include areas currently (i.c., at the time of the search) being occupied, rented. or used by third parties (such as Mar-a-Largo Members) and not otherwise used or available to be used by FPOTUS and his staff, such as private guest suites.

Got that, genius? If not, get a nearby adult to explain it to you.

Basically, everything on the property except rental units, or virtually everything.

Basically, you're full of it....YOU stated that the warrant was too general and therefore a violation of the 4th amendment. CLEARLY, if DUMP was hawking Mar-A-Lago to use for official purposes like the G7, we're not talking about Motel 6 rooms. 17 acres is partly taken up by the golf course, pool. And "occupied" is NOT the same as "rented"....if it was, the stipulation wouldn't have been made. So basically, there were rooms (number unknown) out of that 58 that were off limits at the time of the search. Capice'?

And to date, you STILL haven't explained how this warrant violates the 4th Amendment. Read it, you dimwit! Then tell us all EXACTLY where the violation is! We'll wait.

George Orwell