Thread: Trump Raid Sparked Man Threatening to 'Slaughter' FBI Agents: Feds

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,847 Times in 14,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Trump Raid Sparked Man Threatening to 'Slaughter' FBI Agents: Feds

A man from Mercer County, Pennsylvania, has been charged for threatening to "slaughter" agents at the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), after his anger was sparked by the FBI's search of former President Donald Trump's home last week, according to a federal complaint filed in Pittsburgh on Monday.

The man accused of making the online threats, 46-year-old Adam Bies, is currently in custody and has been charged in U.S. District Court with influencing, impeding or retaliating against federal law officers.

According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the FBI affidavit says that Bies made several threats last week on Gab, a social networking service, threatening to kill federal agents.

The newspaper reported that an FBI national threat team received a tip from a domestic terrorism tracking group about a user called "BlankFocus" posting threats, one of which said, "If you work for the FBI then you deserve to die."

Another post from the account said: "My only goal is to kill more of them before I drop. I will not spend one second of my life in their custody."

Other posts stated things including, "come and get me you piece of [expletive] feds," and "I am going to [expletive] slaughter you."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...4ee2fce4ff2d08
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,847 Times in 14,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

According to court documents, Bies, who posted under the username “BlankFocus,” repeatedly threatened to kill FBI agents. In a series of posts on August 11 — three days after the search — Bies allegedly wrote that he was willing to die in order to harm as many FBI agents as possible.

“I sincerely believe that if you work for the FBI, then you deserve to DIE,” Bies wrote in one post, according to court documents. In another, he allegedly wrote: “My only goal is to kill more of them before I drop. I will not spend one second of my life in their custody.”
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם