Thread: What is the worst, greater crime, bigger threat to America

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    And this is from your own article, proving my point and disproving yours. Did you not even read your own article?
    Of course I read it. Unlike you, I get my information from multiple sources, then decide for myself.

2. The Following User Groans At MAGA MAN For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (08-16-2022)

3. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,029 Times in 6,680 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra MAGA View Post
    So if it's not your preferred media, it shall be ignored. This is why I never debate libs- they are simply dishonest.
    Kay.. do you understand why a paper like the NY Post WHOSE STORIES ARE QUESTIONABLE EVEN WHEN THEY'RE NOT ABOUT TRUMP, WOULD PRINT LIES FAVORABLE TO A FRIEND OF THEIRS?

You really don't understand that. And... on top of that.. the hard drive, that you are all so SURE is the "smoking gun" was in the hands of some store owner we know nothing about, and then RUDY.

Now.. I'm ok that you SUSPECT somethings up.. but that shit above me there is NOT evidence. I keep telling you I know what evidence is.. it's like a canceled check or an email verified by an independent source.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

4. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Of course I read it. Unlike you, I get my information from multiple sources, then decide for myself.
    LOL.. translation: "If you don't like the information you're getting from ONE source you try another until you get the information you want".

You're sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo transparent.

Also, my eyes are up here.

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

5. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,421 Times in 52,445 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Hunter Biden’s supposed using his father’s position to gain financially and kicking back to “the big guy,” or, a bitter, angry exPresident, one lacking morals or principles, illegally hiding and lying about top secret files no one is suppose to posses that possibly include nuclear documents?
    The Pedo Traitor ex-Prez and his supporters are the greatest threat to the American way of life and our Constitution.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

6. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Hunter Biden’s supposed using his father’s position to gain financially and kicking back to “the big guy,” or, a bitter, angry exPresident, one lacking morals or principles, illegally hiding and lying about top secret files no one is suppose to posses that possibly include nuclear documents?
    What is the most dangerous and greater crime is a mainstream media acting as the propaganda arm of the DNC and Democrats weaponizing the DOJ to attack their political opponents. But you, being a low IQ, uneducated, mentally unsound partisan hack, are too stupid to comprehend the OBVIOUS.

Of course in dipshit land, where you wallow, it's perfectly okay for a VP to take bribes from his son's influence peddling overseas.

Yes, we get it. Trump triggers unhinged loons on the left with his pushback to the lefts lies.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

7. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Kay.. do you understand why a paper like the NY Post WHOSE STORIES ARE QUESTIONABLE EVEN WHEN THEY'RE NOT ABOUT TRUMP, WOULD PRINT LIES FAVORABLE TO A FRIEND OF THEIRS?

You really don't understand that. And... on top of that.. the hard drive, that you are all so SURE is the "smoking gun" was in the hands of some store owner we know nothing about, and then RUDY.

Now.. I'm ok that you SUSPECT somethings up.. but that shit above me there is NOT evidence. I keep telling you I know what evidence is.. it's like a canceled check or an email verified by an independent source.
    All you did was double-down on your logical fallacy. You are dismissed.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

LurchAddams (08-16-2022)

9. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

LOL.. translation: "If you don't like the information you're getting from ONE source you try another until you get the information you want".

You're sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo transparent.

Also, my eyes are up here.
    Wrong-o.

10. The Following User Groans At MAGA MAN For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (08-16-2022)

11. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

All you did was double-down on your logical fallacy. You are dismissed.
    I gave you a "thanks" for that You have no idea, what a "logical fallacy" is, do you, sport? No, you don't

I'm still laughing at you, and quit staring at my junk. "No", means, "no", Cowboy!

12. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,757 Times in 4,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    The former. We all know "the big imbecile" is owned by the Chinese thanks to his equally imbecilic drug crazed spawn.
    First we have a president #45 owned by Putin and now #46 owned by China. But, we have no evidence what either did for their owners.

13. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,043 Times in 8,403 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    First we have a president #45 owned by Putin and now #46 owned by China. But, we have no evidence what either did for their owners.
    That's completely incorrect. What we know is the idiot sold oil from the SPR to China. The idiot is a good soldier

14. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,757 Times in 4,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    That's completely incorrect. What we know is the idiot sold oil from the SPR to China. The idiot is a good soldier
    Both #45 and #46 sold oil to China. Once oil is released it is auctioned to the highest bidder(s). The U. S. cannot dictate where the oil is sent and it is not unusual for some to go to China.

Trump Blasts Biden for Selling Oil to China, but Did the Same in 2017 (businessinsider.com)

PolitiFact | Why is the US selling stockpiled oil to China? We have answers

"
    Industry leaders privately warned the Trump administration that the U.S. will struggle to deliver the oil, gas and other energy products that China has committed to buy in a new trade deal, raising additional questions about one of the president’s signature economic achievements.The “phase one” deal signed by President Donald Trump on Jan. 15 calls for China to purchase an additional $52.4 billion in liquefied natural gas, crude oil, refined products and coal over the next two years. To do that, China would have to import an additional 1 million barrels per day of crude oil, 500,000 barrels per day of refined products and 100 tankers full of liquefied natural gas, the American Petroleum Institute cautioned last month in a closed-door meeting with the Energy Department."

Big Oil Warned Trump Team China Trade Deal Was Unrealistic - Bloomberg

15. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,421 Times in 52,445 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

https://www.smerconish.com/exclusive...n-laptop-story

Are you denying that the FBI has a copy that the Rudy version can be compared to?
    Why would the FBI give Rudy a copy?

From the link: “ The repair shop owner himself stated he wasn't sure it was Hunter Biden that dropped it off, which means that the Chain of Custody starts with this person. This issue complicates the situation because there is a possibility that this laptop came from somewhere else – including the owner himself. The owner has made conflicting statements to reporters, further compounding doubts.…

… Consider these following points: The world knows of at least one copy of the alleged data on the laptop – Rudy Giuliani's copy. The FBI supposedly has the computer as mentioned above but has not confirmed that the data the mayor has released matches the laptop. This means the world is using a single unconfirmed source as a significant point of political contention, which should terrify anyone that understands the implications of this.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

16. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,043 Times in 8,403 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Both #45 and #46 sold oil to China. Once oil is released it is auctioned to the highest bidder(s). The U. S. cannot dictate where the oil is sent and it is not unusual for some to go to China.

Trump Blasts Biden for Selling Oil to China, but Did the Same in 2017 (businessinsider.com)

PolitiFact | Why is the US selling stockpiled oil to China? We have answers

"
    Industry leaders privately warned the Trump administration that the U.S. will struggle to deliver the oil, gas and other energy products that China has committed to buy in a new trade deal, raising additional questions about one of the president’s signature economic achievements.The “phase one” deal signed by President Donald Trump on Jan. 15 calls for China to purchase an additional $52.4 billion in liquefied natural gas, crude oil, refined products and coal over the next two years. To do that, China would have to import an additional 1 million barrels per day of crude oil, 500,000 barrels per day of refined products and 100 tankers full of liquefied natural gas, the American Petroleum Institute cautioned last month in a closed-door meeting with the Energy Department."

Big Oil Warned Trump Team China Trade Deal Was Unrealistic - Bloomberg

The US can decide whether to sell it or not. I'm only marginally more favorable to trump because I think he actually cares more about what happens to America than Biden or any democrat save a few.

17. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,213 Times in 10,689 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries

18. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,213 Times in 10,689 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 579 Times in 563 Posts
    Blog Entries