Thread: What is the worst, greater crime, bigger threat to America

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,898 Times in 6,588 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 537 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra MAGA View Post
    The source is Hunter's emails. Who do you think "The Big Guy" is?
    Ok.. if you're talking about emails extracted from that laptop - as I explained earlier, the laptop was in Rudy's custody, thus the broken chain of custody. The emails to which you're referring - not admissible in court. And there's a good reason for that. Rudy had the laptop and Rudy is an evil liar.

Any more questions, let me know.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,622 Times in 21,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Hunter Biden’s supposed using his father’s position to gain financially and kicking back to “the big guy,” or, a bitter, angry exPresident, one lacking morals or principles, illegally hiding and lying about top secret files no one is suppose to posses that possibly include nuclear documents?
    Both can be addressed or not addressed at the same time.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Ok.. if you're talking about emails extracted from that laptop - as I explained earlier, the laptop was in Rudy's custody, thus the broken chain of custody. The emails to which you're referring - not admissible in court. And there's a good reason for that. Rudy had the laptop and Rudy is an evil liar.

Any more questions, let me know.
    According to the New York Post, the FBI obtained the laptop from the repair shop owner in December of 2019 and has said nothing to date regarding the computer's contents. Additionally, a copy of the hard drive was reportedly given to an associate of Rudy Giuliani.
    https://www.smerconish.com/exclusive...n-laptop-story

Are you denying that the FBI has a copy that the Rudy version can be compared to?

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Are you denying that the FBI has a copy that the Rudy version can be compared to?
    "According to the NY post". So, no. I do not believe the story. You know the NY Post is owned by trump's best friend, right?

I'm sorry, we're not as stupid as you.

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And this is from your own article, proving my point and disproving yours. Did you not even read your own article?

" Running under the assumption that the laptop itself is real, and the FBI has it, we can then assume it exists. If that is all true, then the first goal of a cybersecurity expert should be to validate its ownership. In other words, it means verifying that the laptop does indeed belong to Hunter Biden and not a forgery. The repair shop owner himself stated he wasn't sure it was Hunter Biden that dropped it off, which means that the Chain of Custody starts with this person. This issue complicates the situation because there is a possibility that this laptop came from somewhere else – including the owner himself. The owner has made conflicting statements to reporters, further compounding doubts.?

Therefore, it's not out of the possibility that this technician, which is understood to the repair shop owner, worked under the same standards and went looking deeply into the laptop and found what is being reported publicly. However, since we don't have a transparent Chain of Custody and don't understand the Foundation's standards and practices, the data discovered on the laptop that has appeared in the news is automatically suspect.

Any more questions?

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hunter Biden’s supposed using his father’s position to gain financially and kicking back to “the big guy,” or, a bitter, angry exPresident, one lacking morals or principles, illegally hiding and lying about top secret files no one is suppose to posses that possibly include nuclear documents?
    BEING ON OUR ENEMIES' PAYROLL...LIKE "THE BIG GUY"....OBVIOUSLY.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,927 Times in 13,194 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Show me any hard evidence - such as an email, a canceled check, an electronic transfer from China that Joe used his influence to enrich Hunter in any way and I promise I will look at it. All you're talking about is innuendo. No hard facts.

Evidence.. please... like the canceled check to Stormy or the warrant last week.. you know - proof.
    This is nothing more than a weak attempt to use a Burden of Proof fallacy. That is, no matter how much evidence is presented, the opposing person demands ever more in an attempt to make it impossible for the other side to meet their ever increasing level. In this case it is also being used as a an Appeal to the Stone where all the provided examples are dismissed out-of-hand without so much as an even basic attempt to counter them.

In the end, it is a use of Bulversim. That is, by demanding ever more proof while simultaneously dismissing their opponent's arguments and facts out-of-hand you try and shut down the argument.

You must show that a man is wrong before you start explaining why he is wrong, or demanding more proof from him.

8. The Following User Groans At T. A. Gardner For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (08-15-2022)

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    This is nothing more than a weak attempt to use a Burden of Proof fallacy. That is, no matter how much evidence is presented, the opposing person demands ever more in an attempt to make it impossible for the other side to meet their ever increasing level. In this case it is also being used as a an Appeal to the Stone where all the provided examples are dismissed out-of-hand without so much as an even basic attempt to counter them.

In the end, it is a use of Bulversim. That is, by demanding ever more proof while simultaneously dismissing their opponent's arguments and facts out-of-hand you try and shut down the argument.

You must show that a man is wrong before you start explaining why he is wrong, or demanding more proof from him.
    No dude, you picked up a debunked NY Post article with some "big guy" whatever in there. You're just like the twumptards who claim voter fraud and have zero proof.

You have no proof Joe Biden did anything inappropriate to help Hunter. Now, if you do, please send it to the FBI, and please don't try to "school" me on what constitutes evidence. I know way more than you.

10. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    To paraphrase George Bernard Shaw, He who can does, he who can't resorts to insults...
    Actually, it was, "He who can does...he who can't resorts to "Mommy, he said nah, nah, nah to me."

You fucking little baby. Mix it up or go back to your crib. If you are going to complain about "insults" in a forum like this, "your crib" is where you belong.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

11. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    have you been a failure all your life then?
    Not at all.

And I am not being a failure here. Anyone who sees that "Smarterthanyou" silliness...laughs at you, so I have help.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

12. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,198 Times in 1,591 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 410 Times in 377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    herein lies your idiocy........you accuse me of basing the hunter case on 'right wing' media, yet you turn right around and base your entire world and belief on media about the trump case...............

do you not see the hypocrisy? On top of that, you are evading the entire point of my post about government NOT following the laws is the WORST crime............

But I suppose you don't care about the rule of law so long as your end game is achieved.
    Just where the fuck do you see any court of law pursuing Hunter Biden for fucking anything?
    Trump was just deposed in a New York court for tax evasion and making false statements. They have the evidence to depose him.
    Trump has a congressional investigation into his obviously starting a riot at the capitol and invading it. Seditious conspiracy and obstruction of justice.
    Trump has charges pending in Georgia for attempting to overturn a completely free and fair election and coming up with fake electors.
    Trump clearly broke the law by taking classified documents home with him and even not returning them when asked. that is a felony with a penalty of up to 20 yrs in prison.

Now, where and which court is even investigating Hunter Biden much less pursuing charges? You are fucking wrong, FOX is the only one feeding you bullshit concerning Biden. You have fucking nothing so you make shit up. you say the pending charges against Trump are just media? That is fucking stupid the FBI just searched his home and found classified documents he should not have. Is that just media or did it happen?

13. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

And that is the point, they are not “factually known,” rather accusations based upon circumstantial evidence echoed thru the right wing media and social media, while it is a fact that files were taken from the Trump estate were documents legally he was not to possess, and that his team lied and hide

One is innuendo, the other fact
    wait.....aren't your "facts" sourced from some unnamed person who supposedly told a reporter something?.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

14. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    $284 Billion Obamacare Bailout
    remember when Obamacare was going to pay for itself?......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Lionfish (08-16-2022)

16. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    Trump was just deposed in a New York court for tax evasion and making false statements. They have the evidence to depose him.
    lol dude......they depose people to FIND evidence.......

17. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

"According to the NY post". So, no. I do not believe the story. You know the NY Post is owned by trump's best friend, right?

I'm sorry, we're not as stupid as you.
    So if it's not your preferred media, it shall be ignored. This is why I never debate libs- they are simply dishonest.

18. The Following User Groans At MAGA MAN For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (08-16-2022)