Thread: How is Trump so sure?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,321 Times in 9,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Because he set them up for fools like he always does.
    4d chess, nothing can stop what is coming!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

Stone (08-14-2022)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,692 Times in 5,195 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Trump said he didn't know what documents were taken, so ho could they be declassified?
    They don’t care, just so they have a response. I wonder when they’re going to stop pretending they care, having to pretend like that is weakness. They should Just admit you don’t care about rule of law or democracy or freedom.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    How can Trump be so sure he declassified all the documents that the FBI planted during the “raid”?
    For what it's worth, I seriously doubt the FBI "planted" anything DURING their little stormtrooper play date. And despite the generally accepted notion that the president can declassify anything he wants, there are procedures to be followed, and there are things he CANNOT declassify at all. Something to remember: these items were not declassified without oversight of many security professionals, and they were most definitely NOT put into those boxes all willy-nilly without signed inventories and a chain of custody. If there is in fact highly sensitive material in those boxes, the national security apparatus has fucked up badly. And we're not talking about some low-level GSA shmuck who packed the boxes, or the truck driver that shlepped them down to MAL. We're talking big wigs and senior staff all the way up to that rat fuck attorney general. Someone big knew exactly what was in those boxes, and it wasn't Donald J. Trump. They knew for almost 2 fucking years.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,041 Times in 6,685 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

How can Trump be so sure he declassified all the documents that the FBI planted during the “raid”?
    He had no security clearance to "de-clasiffy" anything even if he wanted to. With his security clearance revoked he was in violation of the Esp. act even by having the stuff. Twumptards don't care. They just wish he's gotten away with it. Fuck our National Security, they love to hear trump's violent rhetoric.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Jarod (08-15-2022)

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra MAGA View Post
    Thanks for admitting that the FBI planted documents.
    Show us your proof right here that the FBI "planted documents" or shut the fuck up. Also, explain why the FBI would plant de-classified documents.

Thank you.

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Because he set them up for fools like he always does.
    Post your proof the documents seized were declassified, please.

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You guys are heartsick silly fools, like school girls with a crush on Trump.

How could he have done that?
    He's their racist cross-bearer. He gives them cover to do and say horrible shit. Twumptards are just horrible fucking people, period.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Jarod (08-15-2022)

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Same way he has always done it. You keep taking the bait.
    Your proof the docs were "declassified", please.

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Why didn’t he inform the archives he declassified them?

That was really stupid of him
    I'd just like to see any of the twumptard's proof the docs seized had been "declassified". So far they're just pulling it out of their butts.

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Where is Trump this afternoon btw? Free as a bird to do and say whatever he damned well feels like. This morning he woke up and took a dump in a golden toilet. Do you know WHY? Because there is nothing that will be done to him. Pretty sure you ALL already KNOW that too. This is why I.............

:magagri:

AT YOU.
    And you just took a dump in this thread. Your proof that the docs were declassified? See how nicely I'm asking?

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I know, but I love when its so obvious to poke the Trumppers into making such silly pitiful claims.
    I think that when they make an allegation we should stay after them until they post the evidence. I'm noticing they're not used to that. Thad for example posted a half page of QAnon Tinfoil shit and I just cherrypicked one thing that should be easy for him to prove: The 2020 "election fraud". I asked him literally 20 times. ExcessPain's running away because he made the "Joe helped Hunter illegally" allegation and won't show any proof - he posted an Fox News YouTube opinion piece and thought that would be ok

Stone here - lets have him just show evidence that the docs seized were "declassified".

Seriously, I think people like ExcessPain, Stone, TextDrivers, IntoTheNight, and Thad would stop being so free and easy with the bullshit if we were better about holding them to account. Again, I'm getting a lot of ignores and running away, because they're obviously not used to being called on their shit.

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Show us your proof right here that the FBI "planted documents" or shut the fuck up. Also, explain why the FBI would plant de-classified documents.

Thank you.
    Show me your proof that the FBI agents involved are trustworthy.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

Callinectes (08-15-2022)

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Dark Hole you're so messed up that you can't come up with something sensible to post.
    This must be some kind of record, you being wrong so many times in a row. Maybe you're just wrong always?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-15-2022)

19. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,692 Times in 5,195 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    For what it's worth, I seriously doubt the FBI "planted" anything DURING their little stormtrooper play date. And despite the generally accepted notion that the president can declassify anything he wants, there are procedures to be followed, and there are things he CANNOT declassify at all. Something to remember: these items were not declassified without oversight of many security professionals, and they were most definitely NOT put into those boxes all willy-nilly without signed inventories and a chain of custody. If there is in fact highly sensitive material in those boxes, the national security apparatus has fucked up badly. And we're not talking about some low-level GSA shmuck who packed the boxes, or the truck driver that shlepped them down to MAL. We're talking big wigs and senior staff all the way up to that rat fuck attorney general. Someone big knew exactly what was in those boxes, and it wasn't Donald J. Trump. They knew for almost 2 fucking years.
    How do you know it was not that rat Trump? It was padlocked on his private club?

Knowing it aside, you have come up with the first valid defence I have heard... that It was put there without Trump's knowledge by his people. The General Services Administration, run by a Trump appointee at the time transferred the documents and has receipts for what they were told to take and not told to take. A trial would be very interesting to me.

They knew for almost two years, but during that time they were negotiating for the return of those documents and even issued subpoenas that were not properly responded to.

If later Trump is going to claim he did not know those documents were there, his claim that they were declassified is going to hurt his case.

I think these documents are likely the lowest of the crimes Trump is currently being investigated for.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

20. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra MAGA View Post
    This must be some kind of record, you being wrong so many times in a row. Maybe you're just wrong always?

Here you are posting this meaningless and frivolous tripe, and then you call yourself educated.
    Lock Him Up