Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 76

Thread: Indictments Coming for Trump and His Aides

  1. #61 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    10,366
    Thanks
    5,974
    Thanked 3,196 Times in 2,544 Posts
    Groans
    4,069
    Groaned 383 Times in 367 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    For what? Standing up to the Stalinists? not a crime.
    Are you one of the morons who thinks JFK Jr. is still alive?

    Why?
    ================================================== =

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoresy View Post
    I see the NAMBLA meeting has gone on unabated, every single Democrat and leftist on this site is an overt pedophile and they need to be tracked down and shot.

  2. #62 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    10,366
    Thanks
    5,974
    Thanked 3,196 Times in 2,544 Posts
    Groans
    4,069
    Groaned 383 Times in 367 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Only in your mind, only in your make believe, only in your never ending bullshit, were these documents declassified.
    Biden re-classified all of them and revoked twump's security clearance. Twump had zero right to either possess or look at the stuff he stole.
    ================================================== =

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoresy View Post
    I see the NAMBLA meeting has gone on unabated, every single Democrat and leftist on this site is an overt pedophile and they need to be tracked down and shot.

  3. #63 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    10,366
    Thanks
    5,974
    Thanked 3,196 Times in 2,544 Posts
    Groans
    4,069
    Groaned 383 Times in 367 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    I just spoke with an ultra-conservative neighbor who has NEVER wavered in his support for Trump. I asked what he thought of reports that Trump may have been hiding top-secret nuclear documents at Mar-a-Lago, and he said “If that’s true, I’m done with him. Treason’s my red line.”

    I guess treason isn't enough for you to stop sucking Trump's Dick. Right?
    That's great.. but I would have hoped your neighbor thought lying about the election to incite an insurrection would have been his "red line". I guess everyone has their limits
    ================================================== =

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoresy View Post
    I see the NAMBLA meeting has gone on unabated, every single Democrat and leftist on this site is an overt pedophile and they need to be tracked down and shot.

  4. #64 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    52,400
    Thanks
    13,166
    Thanked 22,343 Times in 15,662 Posts
    Groans
    248
    Groaned 1,948 Times in 1,859 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    Why do you guys see strictly what you want to see? There is someone in this unfolding drama who has reason to be scared shitless, but it isn't Garland.
    It sure isn't Trump.
    The warrant was a general warrant ( unConstituional)with zero particularity (required by the 4th)
    limitations on the search
    The warrant authorized searching and seizing ANY document for the entire Trump presidency..
    FFS the FBI took clemency papers for Roger Stone!!

    Who knows what the scheme is here, but indictment and trial of Trump is not happening
    It's a fishing exhibition

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anatta For This Post:

    Earl (08-14-2022), Primavera (08-14-2022)

  6. #65 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    106,325
    Thanks
    58,853
    Thanked 34,245 Times in 25,934 Posts
    Groans
    46,514
    Groaned 4,632 Times in 4,413 Posts
    Blog Entries
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    It sure isn't Trump.
    The warrant was a general warrant ( unConstituional)with zero particularity (required by the 4th)
    limitations on the search
    The warrant authorized searching and seizing ANY document for the entire Trump presidency..
    FFS the FBI took clemency papers for Roger Stone!!

    Who knows what the scheme is here, but indictment and trial of Trump is not happening
    It's a fishing exhibition
    There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth when the truth dawns.
    As Gustave Le Bo lamented: “The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduces them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.”

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Primavera For This Post:

    Earl (08-14-2022)

  8. #66 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    3,306
    Thanks
    1,632
    Thanked 829 Times in 679 Posts
    Groans
    69
    Groaned 95 Times in 91 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    LOL. You're funny. Did you say that to twump when he was saying the "election was rigged" before the election was over?

    No, you didn't. Nice try, tho.


    Oh great!
    Another ignorant mass who makes blanket assumptions because he is too stupid to see the world as anything but 'black or white'.

    I think Trump is a man child, was a lousy POTUS and do not for one second believe the election was rigged.

    And thanks for proving my above statement...you political imbecile.


    Once again, I despise both parties.
    Last edited by McRocket; 08-14-2022 at 01:13 AM.

  9. The Following User Groans At McRocket For This Awful Post:

    LurchAddams (08-14-2022)

  10. #67 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    5,267
    Thanks
    2,242
    Thanked 3,199 Times in 1,983 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 620 Times in 571 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth when the truth dawns.
    Truth has been dawning for a few days. Anyway, could hardly be as much of that ever again as there is now.

    What's become clear, if it wasn't before, is that it hardly matters if Trump stole the records, had nuclear secrets in his safe, broke every security law imaginable - the base will see him as victim. Like he always sees himself.
    Last edited by martin; 08-14-2022 at 05:21 AM.
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

  11. #68 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    10,366
    Thanks
    5,974
    Thanked 3,196 Times in 2,544 Posts
    Groans
    4,069
    Groaned 383 Times in 367 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post


    Oh great!
    Another ignorant mass who makes blanket assumptions because he is too stupid to see the world as anything but 'black or white'.

    I think Trump is a man child, was a lousy POTUS and do not for one second believe the election was rigged.

    And thanks for proving my above statement...you political imbecile.


    Once again, I despise both parties.
    Not an answer. I asked you if you've posted anything here critical of trump for claiming the election was "rigged".. by the way, he's not the only GOP Nazi doing it.

    You "despise both parties" but you only seem motivated to post here against one.

    Can you show us a post you've made, critical of all the ridiculous lies trying to cover for trump and all of them supporting the big lie?
    ================================================== =

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoresy View Post
    I see the NAMBLA meeting has gone on unabated, every single Democrat and leftist on this site is an overt pedophile and they need to be tracked down and shot.

  12. The Following User Groans At LurchAddams For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (08-14-2022)

  13. #69 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    3,306
    Thanks
    1,632
    Thanked 829 Times in 679 Posts
    Groans
    69
    Groaned 95 Times in 91 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Not an answer. I asked you if you've posted anything here critical of trump for claiming the election was "rigged".. by the way, he's not the only GOP Nazi doing it.

    You "despise both parties" but you only seem motivated to post here against one.

    Can you show us a post you've made, critical of all the ridiculous lies trying to cover for trump and all of them supporting the big lie?
    One - you asked if I asked Trump something.
    What kind of lame question is that?
    If you cannot be bothered to be remotely precise?
    I cannot be bothered to waste time on your shit.

    Second - You then proceeded to answer the question before I had a chance to even answer it.
    DUH!!!

    Third - I am not wasting one, fucking second of my time to look at my prior posts to prove to you the sincerity of my dislike for both parties.
    All the evidence you want is in my posting history.
    You go and fucking find it.


    But you are the one who decided to make a blanket assumption that - in essence - NO ONE in America could POSSIBLY be independent.
    Even though there are tens of millions of them.
    And because you saw me make a post against Dems - that I MUST be pro-Trump.
    Wrong.
    The man is a buffoon.


    Next time - instead of making blanket assumptions?
    Why not - here is a novel idea - NOT assume.


    Well, this was fun.
    But I am done with you on this.

    Bye now.

  14. The Following User Groans At McRocket For This Awful Post:

    LurchAddams (08-14-2022)

  15. #70 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    10,366
    Thanks
    5,974
    Thanked 3,196 Times in 2,544 Posts
    Groans
    4,069
    Groaned 383 Times in 367 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    One - you asked if I asked Trump something.
    What kind of lame question is that?
    If you cannot be bothered to be remotely precise?
    I cannot be bothered to waste time on your shit.

    Second - You then proceeded to answer the question before I had a chance to even answer it.
    DUH!!!

    Third - I am not wasting one, fucking second of my time to look at my prior posts to prove to you the sincerity of my dislike for both parties.
    All the evidence you want is in my posting history.
    You go and fucking find it.


    But you are the one who decided to make a blanket assumption that - in essence - NO ONE in America could POSSIBLY be independent.
    Even though there are tens of millions of them.
    And because you saw me make a post against Dems - that I MUST be pro-Trump.
    Wrong.
    The man is a buffoon.


    Next time - instead of making blanket assumptions?
    Why not - here is a novel idea - NOT assume.


    Well, this was fun.
    But I am done with you on this.

    Bye now.
    Yeah, so I stopped reading a quarter of the way through your little manifesto.

    You're a twumptard!

    Gotchya!
    ================================================== =

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoresy View Post
    I see the NAMBLA meeting has gone on unabated, every single Democrat and leftist on this site is an overt pedophile and they need to be tracked down and shot.

  16. #71 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    23,688
    Thanks
    23,853
    Thanked 9,387 Times in 6,713 Posts
    Groans
    18
    Groaned 2,161 Times in 2,046 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    For what? Standing up to the Stalinists? not a crime.


    Grok the master of foolish nonsense
    The Big Steal = The Big Lie.

  17. #72 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    23,688
    Thanks
    23,853
    Thanked 9,387 Times in 6,713 Posts
    Groans
    18
    Groaned 2,161 Times in 2,046 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth when the truth dawns.
    Why doesn't the Lord of Cretins worry about what happens in his own country????????????????
    The Big Steal = The Big Lie.

  18. #73 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    52,400
    Thanks
    13,166
    Thanked 22,343 Times in 15,662 Posts
    Groans
    248
    Groaned 1,948 Times in 1,859 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth when the truth dawns.
    if the media doesnt report on it -does it happen?

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

    Primavera (08-15-2022)

  20. #74 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    1,354
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 399 Times in 306 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 132 Times in 129 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Are you one of the morons who thinks JFK Jr. is still alive?

    Why?
    No he was killed by a far left Marxist terrorist.

  21. #75 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    10,366
    Thanks
    5,974
    Thanked 3,196 Times in 2,544 Posts
    Groans
    4,069
    Groaned 383 Times in 367 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoresy View Post
    No he was killed by a far left Marxist terrorist.
    Atta boy!!!! Now, lets step up the crazy..tell us it was Bernie Sanders himself who shot his plane down.. Bernie, of course, at the time was in one of the Mershmitt WWI biplanes he stole from the Kaiser.
    ================================================== =

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoresy View Post
    I see the NAMBLA meeting has gone on unabated, every single Democrat and leftist on this site is an overt pedophile and they need to be tracked down and shot.

Similar Threads

  1. John Dean: "More Indictments Coming"
    By katzgar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 03-24-2019, 06:34 PM
  2. Or indictments coming, but who?
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-30-2019, 11:51 AM
  3. ‘New indictments coming as soon as today’ in Mueller probe:
    By floridafan in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-13-2018, 08:30 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2018, 08:33 AM
  5. So when are the Hillary indictments coming?
    By archives in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-31-2017, 03:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •