Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Insiders Point To Melania Trump As A Potential FBI Informant

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    The cover letter says that the warrant is included, but not the affidavits (which I referred to as sworn statements). They are sworn statements, so I was correct (but less accurate).
    Affidavits are not sworn statements.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,022 Times in 8,279 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    We should look at the definition of a affidavit:
    a sworn statement in writing made especially under oath or on affirmation (see AFFIRMATION sense 2) before an authorized magistrate or officer
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/affidavit

We do not know what the evidence that was used to get the warrant was, so it could have been statements by melania.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
    Paul Begala, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
    Stephen Colbert, "Reality has a well known liberal bias."

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

We should look at the definition of a affidavit:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/affidavit

We do not know what the evidence that was used to get the warrant was, so it could have been statements by melania.
    All my reading about the raid revealed no evidence that there was an informant. Pure media invention.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

The warrant did not say who gave the sworn statements. The sworn statements are known to exist, but have not been made public. And then there is who tipped them off, which is not even known to exist.
    get your head out of your ass and read the thread title, cunt.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Newsweek reports that an informant told the FBI about the unauthorized documents that Donald Trump had taken to Mar-a-Lago. "In order for the investigators to convince the Florida judge to approve such an unprecedented raid, the information had to be solid, which the FBI claimed," a source told Newsweek.

"So much paranoia in a mole hunt, no one to trust, so much to do, so much to lose, so many walls closing in so fast," tweeted former FBI agent Peter Strzok. He ended his tweet with a surprising accusation: "...also, might be Melanie," referring to Melania Trump. But there is currently no evidence that the former first lady tipped off the FBI.

Some are looking at other Trump family members as potential informants. The Independent noted that Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump seem to be separating themselves from the former president.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...4310239fc87403
    It could easily be one of his attorneys or even a SS agent.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-13-2022), ThatOwlWoman (08-13-2022)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,736 Times in 14,331 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Newsweek reports that an informant told the FBI about the unauthorized documents that Donald Trump had taken to Mar-a-Lago. "In order for the investigators to convince the Florida judge to approve such an unprecedented raid, the information had to be solid, which the FBI claimed," a source told Newsweek.

"So much paranoia in a mole hunt, no one to trust, so much to do, so much to lose, so many walls closing in so fast," tweeted former FBI agent Peter Strzok. He ended his tweet with a surprising accusation: "...also, might be Melanie," referring to Melania Trump. But there is currently no evidence that the former first lady tipped off the FBI.

Some are looking at other Trump family members as potential informants. The Independent noted that Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump seem to be separating themselves from the former president.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...4310239fc87403
    trump destroyed Ivanka's brand, but Jarod made nice bank when his criminal FIL was POTUS. He got massive tax giveaways for real estate projects, and the Oil Cartels seem to love giving him money as well.

Many are saying Jarod, but it could be a SS agent who isn't in trump's pocket
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    That would truly be classic! Meliana becomes an informant as a double agent to set the FBI up to make a stupid raid that ends in a political disaster for Trump's opponents. Absolutely brilliant!
    She would love to see trump in prison.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    It wouldn't be the first time a younger trophy wife wanted to get her obnoxious fat pig of an elderly husband out of the way.
    She's still not over the public spectacle of Stormy.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Cypress (08-13-2022), Guno צְבִי (08-13-2022)

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

?....of course they are.....
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    It could easily be one of his attorneys or even a SS agent.
    more likely a reporter making shit up......

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Jared Kushner Most Likely Mar-a-Lago Mole Behind FBI Raid: Mary Trump

Mary Trump was asked who the informer could be. She said it was "tough to choose," but pointed to Kushner, the husband of Trump's eldest daughter Ivanka Trump. Kushner and Ivanka served as senior White House advisers in Trump's administration.

"I think we need to look very hard at why Jared got $2 billion. We need to look very hard at why he has been so quiet for so many months now. And we need to think about who, if it, who could also be implicated in this that would need as big a play as turning Donald in, in order to get out of trouble, or at least to mitigate the trouble they're in," Mary Trump said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...0ce2bb59cb5911
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (08-13-2022)

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

All my reading about the raid revealed no evidence that there was an informant. Pure media invention.
    I would agree with speculative, but not an invention.

The search warrant tells what they were looking for, where they were looking, and what laws they were investigating being broken. It does not tell us the evidence that got them that far. There is the evidence that they presented to the judge, that was recused. There is also the evidence that helped them make the decision, which we may never know.

They could get the warrant with the testimony of the people who packed the boxes in the White House, and shipped them off to Palm Beach, along with testimony of the missing documents, and testimony of trump's complete failure to respond to the subpoena. That gets all the elements of probable cause, and does not require an insider, but it lacks the safety the Justice Department needs to go ahead.

The Justice Department needed to know the evidence was still in Mar A Lago. If they had done a whole raid, turned 20-40% of the country against them, and found nothing, it would have been a disaster. It would have been very easy for trump to move the evidence to New Jersey. They needed someone in the inner circle to tell them that the evidence was definitely there. That probably meant they needed to ask the person, have the person say it is there, and then have the person re-enter Mar A Lago, and actually take a photo of the evidence. That is the level of inner circle we are talking about, someone who both knows the evidence is there, and can go back and see the evidence again.

If I had to guess, I would say it is whoever is in the inner circle without trump even remembering they are in the inner circle. That could be his wife, who he seems to forget even exists half the time. But even more likely it is a member of the cleaning staff, or some other random person.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (08-13-2022)

19. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    get your head out of your ass and read the thread title, cunt.....
    Someone told the FBI that the evidence was still in Mar A Lago. They almost certainly followed it up with a photo, so they were insiders enough to easily return.

That could be Melania. The title does not say it is her, but merely potentially is her. The title is correct.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-13-2022)

21. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    That would truly be classic! Meliana becomes an informant as a double agent to set the FBI up to make a stupid raid that ends in a political disaster for Trump's opponents. Absolutely brilliant!
    299544825_10224348604757535_8030477029257745543_n.jpg
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

23. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Republicans have just lost their strongest issue, Law & Order. It is a disaster for them.
    Yep. Law & Order attracted the male voters. Anti-abortion attracted the female voters. They seem to have flushed both those issues.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-13-2022), Walt (08-13-2022)