Thanks
    Thanked 9,041 Times in 6,685 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    Lots of flailing from the right.

I'm actually enjoying it, quite a bit.
    Yep, I think today is the day I hit the final stage of grief, "acceptance". These fucks are never going to change, so lets just have fun with them, shall we?

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Me too. Why do you think I have been poking fun and LMAO at you dummies from the minute the story broke. BTW,...the best is yet to come! Gonna LOVE the ending.

:magagrn:
    Yeah. I really don't think you are going to LOVE the ending.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    https://www.businessinsider.com/news...et-2021-11?amp Robinson Off Air After Vaccine Tweet
    Nov 4, 2021 — Emerald Robinson, a White House correspondent for Newsmax, has been taken off air over a vaccine conspiracy tweet.

She is a lie whore that even news max fired
    What do you have to do to get fired from NewMax? Not lie hard enough? I'm seriously asking. It's like getting "fired" from a white supremacist group - "Uh, sorry, Bill-Bob.. this isn't working out - you're not not racist enough. Bye".

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    It's a great fundraiser for Trump.
    Yes. I agree with that. He will try to bilk you and your fellow wing nuts. Good call.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    "It's all BullShit folks...."
    Carlin
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

Also, Carlin.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,732 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Welcome to Day 565 of the Banana Republic of Biden! The country where former presidents get their homes raided by FBI agents for misplaced souvenirs while the Secret Service protects Hunter Biden in a rented mansion in Malibu!

Miranda Devine’s piece yesterday in the New York Post contains several important clues regarding the FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago estate.

President Trump kept 15 boxes of memorabilia from his first term in the White House in a basement storage room.

According to Miranda Devine:

The boxes contain documents and mementos from Trump’s presidency, reportedly including letters from Barack Obama and Kim Jong Un, and other correspondence with world leaders.

A legal source said that the boxes had been packed up by the General Services Administration and shipped to Mar-a-Lago when Trump left office in January 2020.

That’s right, folks: the federal government itself (GSA) had collected and shipped these boxes of signed autographs and keepsakes to President Trump in January.

Four months later, the FBI was already harassing President Trump about these boxes that were shipped to him by the federal government in January...

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/th...a-lago-what-we

I like hearing the “rest of the story”. Very damning against the government.
    Ahh, such a vaunted source used by sheet wearing simpletons and pointy hood wearing palookas:

Emerald Robinson, a White House correspondent for Newsmax, has been taken off air as the outlet reviews a tweet she posted of a baseless conspiracy theory over vaccines.

“Newsmax is currently reviewing the posts and during that period Ms. Robinson will not be on air but continue with duties for the network,” the outlet said in a statement.

“Dear Christians: the vaccines contain a bioluminescent marker called LUCIFERASE so that you can be tracked. Read the last book of the New Testament to see how this ends,” Robinson wrote in a post earlier this week. Twitter removed the tweet as a violation of safety rules.

https://deadline.com/2021/11/newsmax...se-1234868176/

I mean, if NEWSMAX gives the heave-ho to a right wingnut, they have GOT to be lower than whale dump!
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

christiefan915 (08-15-2022), Guno צְבִי (08-12-2022), LurchAddams (08-12-2022)

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,732 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    you mean, like you guys do with the Trump accusations?........how's that been working for you these last seven years?........
    Seems to be coming to a head, bunky. All good things comes to those who wait...and Dump is going to get his, even if it's just a reprimand on the official record and a serious down take of his private businesses.

Also, his record of taking the 5th ain't helping your case. Hell, even Nixon wasn't that sleazy.

Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-12-2022), LurchAddams (08-12-2022)

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,449 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Feds Packed and Shipped the 15 Boxes to Mara Lago WHOOPS
    More proof you never served in the military. Was it because you're a chickenshit or because you have a police record?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-12-2022)

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,578 Times in 9,986 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Yeah. I really don't think you are going to LOVE the ending.
    I bet I do.

13. The Following User Groans At Stone For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (08-12-2022)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-12-2022), Into the Night (08-12-2022)

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,578 Times in 9,986 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Stone. Please try to follow along. No one is being persecuted. Trump took sensitive materials that he was not authorized to either possess or view. The Archives tried to get them back and he shone them on for over a year.

We need that stuff out of his house, Stone. He's a dangerous fuck who has no problem selling America out. He's a transactional creature, Stone. Period. His only question in each interaction is, "what's in it for me".

I'm trying to help you understand.
    You are an idiot who has ALREADY been proven wrong. It only gets worse for you from here. Cheers.....

16. The Following User Groans At Stone For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (08-12-2022)

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-12-2022), Into the Night (08-12-2022)

18. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Seems to be coming to a head, bunky. All good things comes to those who wait...and Dump is going to get his, even if it's just a reprimand on the official record and a serious down take of his private businesses.

Also, his record of taking the 5th ain't helping your case. Hell, even Nixon wasn't that sleazy.

Carry on.
    You idiots still can't even name a crime or specifics. You've been saying that Trump is 'going to get his' since BEFORE HE WAS ELECTED! And you can't even recognize that people aren't listening to you anymore!!!
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

19. The Following User Groans At Into the Night For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (08-12-2022)

20. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I bet I do.
    Dude, forget the name of the person who took the top secret documents. Let's say you or I did it. It's a crime. We violated the espionage act. We're going to prison for 10 years. twump's a private citizen now with zero security clearance. How in the world can you spin it that what twump did is ok? I'm curious - seriously!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-13-2022)

22. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are an idiot who has ALREADY been proven wrong. It only gets worse for you from here. Cheers.....
    I'm sure somewhere in that hate-filled hot mess of a mind you've proven me wrong. Hey, Tiger. Honestly I missed that proof.

Would you mind posting that proof that "I've been proven wrong" right here? I'm sure others would be interested in your knowledge of this. Thanks:

23. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    So, you're just posting a bunch of Trump-defending stuff to see if anything sticks?
    Anything that would defend tRump who is defenseless when it comes to the common decency of Justice, is that of a creature that prefers to exist among the trash and stench of the sewer that tRump frequents for his advice. Also a typical tRump kisser has no relevant or factual argument to defend a lawlessly hacked in and fake president who as demonstrated is also a criminal against humanity.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-13-2022)

25. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Ahh, such a vaunted source used by sheet wearing simpletons and pointy hood wearing palookas:

Emerald Robinson, a White House correspondent for Newsmax, has been taken off air as the outlet reviews a tweet she posted of a baseless conspiracy theory over vaccines.

“Newsmax is currently reviewing the posts and during that period Ms. Robinson will not be on air but continue with duties for the network,” the outlet said in a statement.

“Dear Christians: the vaccines contain a bioluminescent marker called LUCIFERASE so that you can be tracked. Read the last book of the New Testament to see how this ends,” Robinson wrote in a post earlier this week. Twitter removed the tweet as a violation of safety rules.

https://deadline.com/2021/11/newsmax...se-1234868176/

I mean, if NEWSMAX gives the heave-ho to a right wingnut, they have GOT to be lower than whale dump!
    I don't get it. I thought that MAGAts loved the anti-vax conspiracy shit. You'd think they'd have promoted the b, not fired her at NewsMax. Heck, if twump was still pres, he'd give her the Congressional Medal of Freedom for doing it.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-13-2022), Taichiliberal (08-13-2022)