Thread: Feds Packed and Shipped the 15 Boxes to Mara Lago WHOOPS

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,903 Times in 6,593 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 537 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Seems to be coming to a head, bunky. All good things comes to those who wait...and Dump is going to get his, even if it's just a reprimand on the official record and a serious down take of his private businesses.

Also, his record of taking the 5th ain't helping your case. Hell, even Nixon wasn't that sleazy.

Carry on.
    Oooh. I think he's going to get more than just a "reprimand" this time. He's defiantly violated one part of the Espionage Act by taking the stuff, and if it's discovered anyone was shown or sold that information that's a higher crime.

Drip, drip.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-13-2022)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    You idiots still can't even name a crime or specifics. You've been saying that Trump is 'going to get his' since BEFORE HE WAS ELECTED! And you can't even recognize that people aren't listening to you anymore!!!
    Here you go, champ:

"Congress enacted the landmark act – officially known as 18 U.S. Code § 793 – just two months after the U.S. entered World War I, and it later played a role in major First Amendment precedents, according to an analysis by Middle Tennessee State University’s Free Speech Center, a nonpartisan, nonprofit public policy center dedicated to building understanding of First Amendment freedoms.

The law prohibits “obtaining information, recording pictures, or copying descriptions of any information relating to the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information may be used for the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation,” as described by the university. The description of items collected from Trump’s estate as listed in the search warrant includes several instances of “miscellaneous top secret documents.”"

See, when someone asks you for proof or more information, you should not lie, like you always do and claim you've already provided it. And even if you did, what's the problem with doing it again? Answer: You don't have it. You're full of shit

Anyway, here's the information you asked for. You should try to do the same thing next time I or someone asks you.

You're welcome.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-13-2022)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,395 Times in 3,338 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,121 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Takes one to know one.
    So you're agreeing Trump is a moron.
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

6. The Following User Groans At martin For This Awful Post:

Earl (08-14-2022)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to martin For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-13-2022)

8. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,939 Times in 11,525 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Here you go, champ:

"Congress enacted the landmark act – officially known as 18 U.S. Code § 793 – just two months after the U.S. entered World War I, and it later played a role in major First Amendment precedents, according to an analysis by Middle Tennessee State University’s Free Speech Center, a nonpartisan, nonprofit public policy center dedicated to building understanding of First Amendment freedoms.

The law prohibits “obtaining information, recording pictures, or copying descriptions of any information relating to the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information may be used for the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation,” as described by the university. The description of items collected from Trump’s estate as listed in the search warrant includes several instances of “miscellaneous top secret documents.”"

See, when someone asks you for proof or more information, you should not lie, like you always do and claim you've already provided it. And even if you did, what's the problem with doing it again? Answer: You don't have it. You're full of shit

Anyway, here's the information you asked for. You should try to do the same thing next time I or someone asks you.

You're welcome.
    So you have no specifics. Try again.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

Earl (08-14-2022)

10. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,939 Times in 11,525 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    So you're agreeing Trump is a moron.
    LIF. Childish inversions won't help you.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

11. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,395 Times in 3,338 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,121 Times in 1,030 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    LIF. Childish inversions won't help you.
    If you can't be reached at that level, you can't be reached.
    "Give pearls away and rubies but keep your fancy free."

12. The Following User Groans At martin For This Awful Post:

Earl (08-14-2022)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to martin For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-13-2022)

14. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,640 Times in 4,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Seems to be coming to a head, bunky. All good things comes to those who wait...and Dump is going to get his, even if it's just a reprimand on the official record and a serious down take of his private businesses.

Also, his record of taking the 5th ain't helping your case. Hell, even Nixon wasn't that sleazy.

Carry on.

Oooh. I think he's going to get more than just a "reprimand" this time. He's defiantly violated one part of the Espionage Act by taking the stuff, and if it's discovered anyone was shown or sold that information that's a higher crime.

Drip, drip.
    One would hope, but I seriously doubt it. Hell, you've got the Secret Service shredding/disappearing evidence and I seriously doubt that Dump would be stupid enough to parade this stuff to anyone outside family or a trusted aide (and Dump doesn't fully trust anyone not on the hot seat with him. I don't think the SYSTEM is going to totally fry him, but they'll make an official noise and such for international saving face and showing the locals that they still can trust the system to a degree.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-13-2022), LurchAddams (08-13-2022)

16. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

One would hope, but I seriously doubt it. Hell, you've got the Secret Service shredding/disappearing evidence and I seriously doubt that Dump would be stupid enough to parade this stuff to anyone outside family or a trusted aide (and Dump doesn't fully trust anyone not on the hot seat with him. I don't think the SYSTEM is going to totally fry him, but they'll make an official noise and such for international saving face and showing the locals that they still can trust the system to a degree.
    He might get off with a fine. But, he'll have to spend time in court and oh boy.. I hope it's in a court that allows TV cameras!... oh boy boy oh boy
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-13-2022), Taichiliberal (08-13-2022)

18. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He might get off with a fine. But, he'll have to spend time in court and oh boy.. I hope it's in a court that allows TV cameras!... oh boy boy oh boy
    I'm an agnostic, but I'll PRAY that happens!
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-13-2022), LurchAddams (08-13-2022)

20. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm an agnostic, but I'll PRAY that happens!
    I just put fruit and nuts in front of the Merrick Garland shrine I've put up in my living room. It's the tradition on my planet to pay homage to our champion.
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

21. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Welcome to Day 565 of the Banana Republic of Biden! The country where former presidents get their homes raided by FBI agents for misplaced souvenirs while the Secret Service protects Hunter Biden in a rented mansion in Malibu!

Miranda Devine’s piece yesterday in the New York Post contains several important clues regarding the FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago estate.

President Trump kept 15 boxes of memorabilia from his first term in the White House in a basement storage room.

According to Miranda Devine:

The boxes contain documents and mementos from Trump’s presidency, reportedly including letters from Barack Obama and Kim Jong Un, and other correspondence with world leaders.

A legal source said that the boxes had been packed up by the General Services Administration and shipped to Mar-a-Lago when Trump left office in January 2020.

That’s right, folks: the federal government itself (GSA) had collected and shipped these boxes of signed autographs and keepsakes to President Trump in January.

Four months later, the FBI was already harassing President Trump about these boxes that were shipped to him by the federal government in January...

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/th...a-lago-what-we

I like hearing the “rest of the story”. Very damning against the government.
    You got it ass backwards as that was tRump who thinks he is above the law, in particular, against the National Archives, who brazenly co-conspired with his team of shit at removing those government documents from the White House and hid them at that Marred up Lago clip joint of his. tRump was a terrible steward of government documents and being a steward of government documents, meant that tRump did not own those documents for his personal use who had no business removing them from White House and government property. Fortunately, other powers during tRump's lawlessly hacked in reign of terror seized control and kept the mango maniac tRump away from other sources of vital information.

22. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I just put fruit and nuts in front of the Merrick Garland shrine I've put up in my living room. It's the tradition on my planet to pay homage to our champion.

George Orwell

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

LurchAddams (08-15-2022)

24. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Post #36 & #37

Sucks to be a MAGA minion!

George Orwell

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Jarod (08-15-2022)

26. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,628 Times in 21,489 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Welcome to Day 565 of the Banana Republic of Biden! The country where former presidents get their homes raided by FBI agents for misplaced souvenirs while the Secret Service protects Hunter Biden in a rented mansion in Malibu!

Miranda Devine’s piece yesterday in the New York Post contains several important clues regarding the FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago estate.

President Trump kept 15 boxes of memorabilia from his first term in the White House in a basement storage room.

According to Miranda Devine:

The boxes contain documents and mementos from Trump’s presidency, reportedly including letters from Barack Obama and Kim Jong Un, and other correspondence with world leaders.

A legal source said that the boxes had been packed up by the General Services Administration and shipped to Mar-a-Lago when Trump left office in January 2020.

That’s right, folks: the federal government itself (GSA) had collected and shipped these boxes of signed autographs and keepsakes to President Trump in January.

Four months later, the FBI was already harassing President Trump about these boxes that were shipped to him by the federal government in January...

https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/th...a-lago-what-we

I like hearing the “rest of the story”. Very damning against the government.
    GSA always does that at the direction of the President of the United States, you fool.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Taichiliberal (08-15-2022)

28. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,628 Times in 21,489 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    you mean, like you guys do with the Trump accusations?........how's that been working for you these last seven years?........
    It worked fairly well in my opinion, impeachment trials were had, information go to the public and Trump was not reelected. The system worked well.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Taichiliberal (08-15-2022)