Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: There Is No Such Thing As Cis Because There Is Only One Kind Of Heterosexual

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default There Is No Such Thing As Cis Because There Is Only One Kind Of Heterosexual

What a heterosexual factually is: An individual who has sex with exclusively one or more of those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with.

What a homosexual factually is: An individual who has sex with one or more of those born with the same sex genital that the homosexual them self is born with.

If you have sex with a person born with the same sex genital that you yourself is born with, that is homosexuality no matter if that person is born with the same sex genital pretending to be the opposite sex to try and deceive heterosexuals with such an offensive sick and filthy deception which is inexcusable and unforgiveable because it is a homosexual pretending to be what they are not so they can defecate on what it means to be heterosexual by robbing heterosexuals of our right to be heterosexual along with their globalist puppet masters who seek to make a mockery of especially western civilizations by even replacing genuine definitions of words with their globalist lies and deceptions because they have no validity but they have lies, deceptions and these easily baited sicko dummies eagerly helping them to divide and conquer society.

Not one heterosexual on the planet would knowingly have sex with someone born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual is born with and what proves this fact is that we are not homosexual, we are not bi sexual, we are heterosexual which does not in any way shape or form include having sex with anyone born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with. Proof that the lgbt has no respect for heterosexuality is that they have attempted and miserably failed to replace valid definition of heterosexual with such disgusting rubbish as having sex with those born with the same sex genital is what heterosexuality is. The lgbt not only has no respect for what it means to be heterosexual, they have no respect for what it means to be a man, a woman, a grandma, a grandpa, a mother, a father, an uncle, an aunt, a brother, a sister because they are easily baited sock puppets of the globalist crime organization used to divide and conquer primarily western civilizations.

Why would anyone be stupid enough to care that a liar claims it hurts their feelings when you just-fully refuse to go along with their sick and filthy lies and deceptions especially when they are the ones not accepting themselves for what they are in the first place?! I am a man because I am over 18 and born with a penis and I am heterosexual because I exclusively have sex with those born with the opposite sex genital that I am born with and if that hurts your feelings I really don't and never will cease to be disgusted with your pathetic behavior! Heterosexuals are not homosexual guinea pigs. Since the lgbt has no respect for anyone else, why is anyone stupid enough to even consider giving them the time of day?! Oh right a bunch of imbeciles with money known as globalist scum bought up the media and lobby your officials to try and make imbeciles out of all of you (especially your innocent children in school while the children are even instructed to not tell the parents or legal guardians about the sick and filthy lgbt lies and deceptions they are being fed since the 2017 amendment to Canada's Bill C-16 having been lobbied through which is also proof of conspiracy against Canadian citizens along with the citizens of pretty much every western civilization in modern day!

If you were born with a vagina and claim to be lesbian then according to lgbt logic this means you have sex with a man born with a penis surgically mutilated and stuffed up a cut next to his anus otherwise if you claim that is not what makes you a lesbian then according to the lgbt logic that makes you a transphobe. There is no such thing as a transphobe and perhaps now you understand this and will smarten. Shame on all of you for ever thinking it was funny to help sicko homosexuals with such obvious lies and deception to try and make imbeciles out of heterosexuals.

What cis is, cis is a lie used to assist homosexuals that do not want to accept themselves for what they themselves are with robbing heterosexuals of what we are (let alone these sicko bigots do not want to accept anyone else for what we are as they seek to make a mockery of anyone else in attempt to try and drag everyone else down to their sexually retarded level). Are any of you really that stupid to trust someone pretending to be the opposite sex when they are not willing to accept themselves for what they themselves are in the first place because for starters they live a lie period so what makes you think you can trust any of them other than you are dumb and gullible or cave to globalist threats of being slandered for not going along with such rubbish?!! They have no respect for 99 percent of the population so why would you give a flying crap that you accepting yourself for what you are hurts some liars feelings because you are not willing to lie for these sickos?!! Time to wake up and put your foot down squashing the lgbt mentally redundant rhetoric permanently and globally thus restore much sanity and well being to current and future generations of the life on this planet by accepting fact and refusing to go along with a repulsive group of head cases and their sick and filthy lies and deceptions!

https://www.brighteon.com/6ca2d6ba-c...3-979252993ced

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good be strong
    Collingwood Ontario Canada
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,770 Times in 7,271 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

Ah, the pedantic Spetch is still around wasting bandwidth.
    Provides continuity if nothing else.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-15-2022)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Says the person lacking so much as even a shred of validity on the foundation of this primary issue ... go figure ...
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    What a heterosexual factually is: An individual who has sex with exclusively one or more of those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with.

What a homosexual factually is: An individual who has sex with one or more of those born with the same sex genital that the homosexual them self is born with.

If you have sex with a person born with the same sex genital that you yourself is born with, that is homosexuality no matter if that person is born with the same sex genital pretending to be the opposite sex to try and deceive heterosexuals with such an offensive sick and filthy deception which is inexcusable and unforgiveable because it is a homosexual pretending to be what they are not so they can defecate on what it means to be heterosexual by robbing heterosexuals of our right to be heterosexual along with their globalist puppet masters who seek to make a mockery of especially western civilizations by even replacing genuine definitions of words with their globalist lies and deceptions because they have no validity but they have lies, deceptions and these easily baited sicko dummies eagerly helping them to divide and conquer society.

Not one heterosexual on the planet would knowingly have sex with someone born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual is born with and what proves this fact is that we are not homosexual, we are not bi sexual, we are heterosexual which does not in any way shape or form include having sex with anyone born with the same sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with. Proof that the lgbt has no respect for heterosexuality is that they have attempted and miserably failed to replace valid definition of heterosexual with such disgusting rubbish as having sex with those born with the same sex genital is what heterosexuality is. The lgbt not only has no respect for what it means to be heterosexual, they have no respect for what it means to be a man, a woman, a grandma, a grandpa, a mother, a father, an uncle, an aunt, a brother, a sister because they are easily baited sock puppets of the globalist crime organization used to divide and conquer primarily western civilizations.

Why would anyone be stupid enough to care that a liar claims it hurts their feelings when you just-fully refuse to go along with their sick and filthy lies and deceptions especially when they are the ones not accepting themselves for what they are in the first place?! I am a man because I am over 18 and born with a penis and I am heterosexual because I exclusively have sex with those born with the opposite sex genital that I am born with and if that hurts your feelings I really don't and never will cease to be disgusted with your pathetic behavior! Heterosexuals are not homosexual guinea pigs. Since the lgbt has no respect for anyone else, why is anyone stupid enough to even consider giving them the time of day?! Oh right a bunch of imbeciles with money known as globalist scum bought up the media and lobby your officials to try and make imbeciles out of all of you (especially your innocent children in school while the children are even instructed to not tell the parents or legal guardians about the sick and filthy lgbt lies and deceptions they are being fed since the 2017 amendment to Canada's Bill C-16 having been lobbied through which is also proof of conspiracy against Canadian citizens along with the citizens of pretty much every western civilization in modern day!

If you were born with a vagina and claim to be lesbian then according to lgbt logic this means you have sex with a man born with a penis surgically mutilated and stuffed up a cut next to his anus otherwise if you claim that is not what makes you a lesbian then according to the lgbt logic that makes you a transphobe. There is no such thing as a transphobe and perhaps now you understand this and will smarten. Shame on all of you for ever thinking it was funny to help sicko homosexuals with such obvious lies and deception to try and make imbeciles out of heterosexuals.

What cis is, cis is a lie used to assist homosexuals that do not want to accept themselves for what they themselves are with robbing heterosexuals of what we are (let alone these sicko bigots do not want to accept anyone else for what we are as they seek to make a mockery of anyone else in attempt to try and drag everyone else down to their sexually retarded level). Are any of you really that stupid to trust someone pretending to be the opposite sex when they are not willing to accept themselves for what they themselves are in the first place because for starters they live a lie period so what makes you think you can trust any of them other than you are dumb and gullible or cave to globalist threats of being slandered for not going along with such rubbish?!! They have no respect for 99 percent of the population so why would you give a flying crap that you accepting yourself for what you are hurts some liars feelings because you are not willing to lie for these sickos?!! Time to wake up and put your foot down squashing the lgbt mentally redundant rhetoric permanently and globally thus restore much sanity and well being to current and future generations of the life on this planet by accepting fact and refusing to go along with a repulsive group of head cases and their sick and filthy lies and deceptions!

https://www.brighteon.com/6ca2d6ba-c...3-979252993ced

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
    World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good be strong
    Collingwood Ontario Canada
    Well cis leftists are cis idiots

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    This is startlingly a leftist with nothing useful to add. Wow

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Well cis leftists are cis idiots
    There is no such thing as a cis, I advise not perpetuating their lies even if you mean to throw their own rubbish in their faces.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    This is startlingly a leftist with nothing useful to add. Wow
    Nothing new.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,352 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 116 Times in 108 Posts

Gotta ask: what is your problem with people who are different from you? Not everyone is a hate-machine and not everyone who hates as well as you do commits it to WALLS OF TEXT outlining every jot and tittle of your hatred.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Saint Guinefort For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-17-2023)

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,352 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 116 Times in 108 Posts

There is no such thing as a cis, I advise not perpetuating their lies even if you mean to throw their own rubbish in their faces.
    Well, there IS such a thing. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Think about Canadian Fuck ups. It's hard for Americans to think there are Canadians out there who bathe in a pool of hatred, but here you are demonstrating for us that INDEED THE ASSHOLE CANADIAN DOES EXIST!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Saint Guinefort For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-17-2023)

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,029 Times in 12,559 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,404 Times in 1,348 Posts
    Blog Entries

And the Revolution will force you to use the term, because getting you to repeat their lies proves their power, and proves that you are an obedient slave.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Face masking for COVID when there is zero chance that they make anything more than a trivial difference is much the same thing.
    This illegal illegitimate regime that runs America is at fault...not me.... they do not represent me and I have long objected to their crimes against humanity.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Phimosis View Post
    Gotta ask: what is your problem with people who are different from you? Not everyone is a hate-machine and not everyone who hates as well as you do commits it to WALLS OF TEXT outlining every jot and tittle of your hatred.
    Why are you so desperate to try and make irrelevant rhetoric the issue? Oh right because you are unable to contest facts that expose the lgbt for the liars and deceivers that they prove to be on the foundation of this issue as you yourself so eagerly demonstrates of which certainly doesn't qualify me as the hater of which you lying about me is to try and make your lies of me the issue while also trying to hide that you have not even so much as a shred of validity when it comes to the foundation of this issue as you yourself so eagerly demonstrates.

Hey some people like liver, I don't and personally I couldn't give a rats ass / no problem.

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Phimosis View Post
    Well, there IS such a thing. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Think about Canadian Fuck ups. It's hard for Americans to think there are Canadians out there who bathe in a pool of hatred, but here you are demonstrating for us that INDEED THE ASSHOLE CANADIAN DOES EXIST!
    There is no such thing and liars forcing lies through legislation only proves what pathetic liars do to try and force their lies upon everyone and you being a liar doesn't qualify anyone else including me a hater dumbass.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    And the Revolution will force you to use the term, because getting you to repeat their lies proves their power, and proves that you are an obedient slave.
    I know they are that pathetic. The liars calling those who expose their lies the haters because all they do is lie and deceive.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I know they are that pathetic. The liars calling those who expose their lies the haters because all they do is lie and deceive.
    You missed the payload: Do you understand that getting us to repeat lies, by force if necessary but us volunteering would be better, is the goal?