Members banned from this thread: Doc Dutch

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrats condemned Trump for "lock her up," now endlessly frame their opponents

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    I'm sure that if we get to the bottom of the sewer we will find you.
    Well- LET'S JUST SEE HOW LOW YOU ARE WILLING TO GO! Bottom of the sewer perhaps?

Too Late!

I think Donnie has already led you down to the sewer!

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 3,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thaddeus Martel View Post

Maybe you'll comprehend it the third time around...

More than a hundred separate felonies she committed, identified on national television by the FBI, are directly linked to in the OP.

Top to bottom, left to right. It's called reading. Comprehend it.
    Where exactly does the FBI cite these felonies? I only see them claiming it isn't a chargeable crime because they can't prove the law was broken.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,176 Times in 14,712 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    Where exactly does the FBI cite these felonies? I only see them claiming it isn't a chargeable crime because they can't prove the law was broken.
    Of course they do.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,176 Times in 14,712 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Well- LET'S JUST SEE HOW LOW YOU ARE WILLING TO GO! Bottom of the sewer perhaps?

Too Late!

I think Donnie has already led you down to the sewer!

Low enough to find you. All covered in poop.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,758 Times in 4,508 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Maybe you'll comprehend it the third time around...

More than a hundred separate felonies she committed, identified on national television by the FBI, are directly linked to in the OP.

Top to bottom, left to right. It's called reading. Comprehend it.
    "Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,896 Times in 21,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,688 Times in 5,191 Posts
    Blog Entries

The difference:

-The FBI identified more than a hundred separate felonies Hillary committed in treasonously selling U.S. policy and national resources to hostile foreign powers for personal gain, from her home computer. But then refused to charge her with a single offense.

-The FBI has repeatedly been caught doctoring and destroying evidence, forging documents, and lying to federal judges to frame President Trump and anyone close to him.

So arresting your opponents for actual, serious, proven acts of high treason is being Hitler, but getting caught incessantly framing your opponents to justify falsely arresting and persecuting them...THAT'S just enforcing the law.

Again, as always, we see that Democrats don't even attempt to reconcile the gaping holes, blatant contradictions, and outrageously self-unaware hypocrisy hemorrhaging uncontrollably from their "make up whatever I feel like" false narratives.

"Now that the party in power has spent a year and a half conducting show trials to disparage the entire Republican Party over a riot that happened on Jan. 6, 2021, and has brazenly escalated its persecution of Republicans, conducting surprise raids against people like Trump DOJ official Jeffrey Clark and now the former president himself, silence or even approval from Democrats shows their contemptuous dishonesty."

4 Times Democrats And Their Media Allies Said Siccing The Cops On Political Opponents Is For Banana Republics

As usual, every claim Democrats make turns out to be complete and utter bullshit from beginning to end, effortless to debunk. They say whatever advances Democrat power at the moment, regardless of how many times they have gone on the record saying the exact opposite, and regardless of how blatantly untrue everyone involved knows it to be.

You people sad... Funny, but sad. HRC was sent some top secret documents whose designation had been removed.

Trump actually took TOP SECRET documents and refused to return them.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Low enough to find you. All covered in poop.
    Dude, you are covered in poop because....................

..............That's what happens when you have your nose up Donnie's ass!

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Democrats proved with Flynn, Stone, and everyone else close to President Trump that if you don't cooperate with the witch hunt, they burn you at the stake, but if you answer literally anything, they also find some trivial inconsistency from a memory about an event from a decade ago and charge you with perjury.

Pleading the 5th is literally the only option when dealing with maniacal Soviet psychopaths.
    Wrong.

What the Democrats proved with Flynn, Stone, and everyone else close to President Trump, was that if you engage in BLATANTLY criminal activity while in an official government position of trust and responsibility, they will come after you and drag you and your malfeasance out into the light of day where the public can see it and know what you've done.

Trumpsuckers really hate when that happens.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,241 Times in 6,872 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    You people sad... Funny, but sad. HRC was sent some top secret documents whose designation had been removed.

Trump actually took TOP SECRET documents and refused to return them.
    It's always "different" w/ these guys.

I don't waste a lot of time on this stuff anymore. The cult is just engaging in cult talk.

10. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I rest my case. You spewed a bunch of long-debunked partisan horse shit, humiliated yourself getting proven wrong, and are now suddenly "above" debating on the debate site you came to.

Happens every single time.

I love debating.

This ain't it, kid.

11. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,948 Times in 1,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 111 Times in 104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    So Riddle Me this Batman: So on your last day of Employment, YOU walk out with dozens of boxes of Company Property, what do you think should happen?
    He would have been scene you FUCKING IDIOT TWAT, the FBI/Justice Dept packed that shit in the middle of the night so they could say they found it. The Democrats are recreating a Hitler country and tactics right before our eyes.
    Doc Dutch finally admits he is a steaming pile of chickenshit!

12. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Heb once had the temerity to tell me he had never lied on JPP. I'm surprise he didn't burst into flames right there.
    Who is Heb?

As for me, I haven't lied. But you keep lying that I was a big proponent of the Russian collusion stuff. So, there's that.

13. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

You really do ned to stop drinking Bourbon.
    And you need to stop drinking the Trump Clorox kool-aid.
    Lock Him Up

14. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

The difference:

-The FBI identified more than a hundred separate felonies Hillary committed in treasonously selling U.S. policy and national resources to hostile foreign powers for personal gain, from her home computer. But then refused to charge her with a single offense.

-The FBI has repeatedly been caught doctoring and destroying evidence, forging documents, and lying to federal judges to frame President Trump and anyone close to him.

So arresting your opponents for actual, serious, proven acts of high treason is being Hitler, but getting caught incessantly framing your opponents to justify falsely arresting and persecuting them...THAT'S just enforcing the law.

Again, as always, we see that Democrats don't even attempt to reconcile the gaping holes, blatant contradictions, and outrageously self-unaware hypocrisy hemorrhaging uncontrollably from their "make up whatever I feel like" false narratives.

"Now that the party in power has spent a year and a half conducting show trials to disparage the entire Republican Party over a riot that happened on Jan. 6, 2021, and has brazenly escalated its persecution of Republicans, conducting surprise raids against people like Trump DOJ official Jeffrey Clark and now the former president himself, silence or even approval from Democrats shows their contemptuous dishonesty."

4 Times Democrats And Their Media Allies Said Siccing The Cops On Political Opponents Is For Banana Republics

As usual, every claim Democrats make turns out to be complete and utter bullshit from beginning to end, effortless to debunk. They say whatever advances Democrat power at the moment, regardless of how many times they have gone on the record saying the exact opposite, and regardless of how blatantly untrue everyone involved knows it to be.

LOCK HIM UP
    Lock Him Up

15. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,070 Times in 7,502 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,103 Times in 1,048 Posts

Anybody who equates the activities of Secretary Clinton to those of Pigfucker Trump, in so doing, reveals him/herself to be a completely idiot unworthy of further attention.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969