Thread: classified documents about nuclear weapons during raid on Trump's

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    why are you too afraid to look at the links?.......
    Again, WHAT LINKS? This thread DOES NOT SHOW YOU PRODUCING ANY LINKS.

Quit stalling with vague, generalized references. If you can't produce these links, but keep insisting they exist, then you're a chronic liar not worth responding to further. If you don't know how to copy & paste a link to a post, get instructions.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Quit stalling with vague, generalized references. If you can't produce these links, but keep insisting they exist, then you're a chronic liar not worth responding to further. If you don't know how to copy & paste a link to a post, get instructions.
    there are multiple threads on the same topic.......links were provided three times........I am not your service animal.......I know you've read the links.......everyone has.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,957 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    The FBI was looking for nuclear weapons documents at Mar-a-Lago, sources told The Washington Post.
    It's unclear if the documents concerned weapons belonging to the US or other nations, or if they were recovered.
    Attorney General Merrick Garland said Thursday he was moving to have the search warrant released.

Legal experts told Insider that federal officials likely obtained a high degree of probable cause before a judge signed off on the search warrant, given the sensitive nature of conducting such a raid on a former president.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...07ea6c4e119d11

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,957 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

there are multiple threads on the same topic.......links were provided three times........I am not your service animal.......I know you've read the links.......everyone has.....
    More generalized BS from you...bottom line, you can't logically or factually refute or dispute the link I produced here, let alone what others point to.

It's like this, genius....YOU ARE JUST A INTELLECTUALLY LAZY, DISHONEST, WILLFULLY IGNORANT MAGA TROLL. I don't do homework for clowns like you.

Again, YOU made the claim, the burden of proof is on YOU. I challenged your claim, gave a link to validate my stance. You keep carrying on about "links" ...now you claim they are on other threads. If that is the case, REFERENCE JUST ONE!

But you and I both know that you won't, because that would leave you open to honest debate by which you face contrary facts that prove you wrong. So all you do is blow smoke and/or shovel BS.

You're done. See ya in a month or so.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    More generalized BS from you...bottom line, you can't logically or factually refute or dispute the link I produced here, let alone what others point to.

It's like this, genius....YOU ARE JUST A INTELLECTUALLY LAZY, DISHONEST, WILLFULLY IGNORANT MAGA TROLL. I don't do homework for clowns like you.

Again, YOU made the claim, the burden of proof is on YOU. I challenged your claim, gave a link to validate my stance. You keep carrying on about "links" ...now you claim they are on other threads. If that is the case, REFERENCE JUST ONE!

But you and I both know that you won't, because that would leave you open to honest debate by which you face contrary facts that prove you wrong. So all you do is blow smoke and/or shovel BS.

You're done. See ya in a month or so.
    cunt won't read the links I provided three times already and he has the nerve to call me lazy.......sad fucking demmycrats......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Theywillneverlearn! (08-17-2022)