Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Police Killed Gunman Who Tried to Breach F.B.I. Office

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Default Police Killed Gunman Who Tried to Breach F.B.I. Office

WILMINGTON, Ohio — After a lengthy standoff, police officers shot and killed an armed man accused of trying to break into the F.B.I.’s Cincinnati office on Thursday, officials in Ohio said, but the motives of the man remained unclear.

Investigators are looking into whether the man had ties to extremist groups, including one that participated in the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, according to two law enforcement officials familiar with the matter.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/08...-shooting-news

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Man suspected of trying to breach the F.B.I.’s Cincinnati office may have Jan. 6 ties

Investigators are looking into whether the man who tried to breach the F.B.I.’s field office in Cincinnati on Thursday had ties to extremist groups, including one that participated in the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, according to two law enforcement officials familiar with the matter.

The suspect, identified by the officials as Ricky Shiffer, 42, seems to have appeared in a video posted on Facebook on Jan. 5, 2021, showing him attending a pro-Trump rally at Black Lives Matter Plaza in Washington the night before the Capitol was stormed.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/08...-shiffer-jan-6

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

trump loses another vote.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
    Paul Begala, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
    Stephen Colbert, "Reality has a well known liberal bias."
    trump is a child rapist. We all know it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walt For This Post:

evince (08-11-2022), Guno צְבִי (08-11-2022)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    trump loses another vote.
    Garland's statement today was a declaration that Trump and his lawless mob will be arrested and prosecuted.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,041 Times in 6,685 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    WILMINGTON, Ohio — After a lengthy standoff, police officers shot and killed an armed man accused of trying to break into the F.B.I.’s Cincinnati office on Thursday, officials in Ohio said, but the motives of the man remained unclear.

Investigators are looking into whether the man had ties to extremist groups, including one that participated in the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, according to two law enforcement officials familiar with the matter.

Holy shit! I heard he was on the lam. They killed him? Well, I hope he and Babbitt have fun shoveling shit in hell together, the traitorous, stupid fucks.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Investigators are looking into whether the man who tried to breach the F.B.I.’s field office in Cincinnati on Thursday had ties to extremist groups, including one that participated in the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, according to two law enforcement officials familiar with the matter.

The suspect, identified by the officials as Ricky Shiffer, 42, seems to have appeared in a video posted on Facebook on Jan. 5, 2021, showing him attending a pro-Trump rally at Black Lives Matter Plaza in Washington the night before the Capitol was stormed.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/08...-shiffer-jan-6
    I hope the bullets hurt. I hope he suffered some before he croaked.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Garland's statement today was a declaration that Trump and his lawless mob will be arrested and prosecuted.
    Notice how silent fat Bill Barr has been. He should be on every news station right now defending the foot soldiers in the FBI he worked with and who were loyal to him for years.

But there hasn't been AG to fucking compromised and evil since Nixon's Mitchell. Barr belongs in prison with trump, Meadows, Flynn, Rudy, Power, Clark, Eastman, etc.

Barr's an evil medieval traitor. I'm truly hoping he has a painful heart attack and that they keep him alive, in pain, longer than they should. That would be a partial punishment for Barr's harm he did to America. Shutting down and lying about the Mueller report.

Twumptards suck so hard.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Notice how silent fat Bill Barr has been. He should be on every news station right now defending the foot soldiers in the FBI he worked with and who were loyal to him for years.

But there hasn't been AG to fucking compromised and evil since Nixon's Mitchell. Barr belongs in prison with trump, Meadows, Flynn, Rudy, Power, Clark, Eastman, etc.

Barr's an evil medieval traitor. I'm truly hoping he has a painful heart attack and that they keep him alive, in pain, longer than they should. That would be a partial punishment for Barr's harm he did to America. Shutting down and lying about the Mueller report.

Twumptards suck so hard.

Good point

Every ex DOJ head should be condemning the Lies about the FBI

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-11-2022), LurchAddams (08-11-2022)

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 75 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

He was a registered Republican, claimed on social media that he was there on Jan 6th, has attended other pro-trump rallies, and on his Truth Social (trump's social media platform) account, on Monday, he posted a call to 'be ready for combat' and said to 'kill the FBI on sight'

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gondwanaland For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-11-2022)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gondwanaland View Post
    He was a registered Republican, claimed on social media that he was there on Jan 6th, has attended other pro-trump rallies, and on his Truth Social (trump's social media platform) account, on Monday, he posted a call to 'be ready for combat' and said to 'kill the FBI on sight'
    Sick. Thank god he is dead.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

I am going to say that anyone can support trump, and I have no problem with that. But there is a line. If you go over that line, our country should come down on you hard. Saying you are going over that line for trump is not a defense.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
    Paul Begala, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
    Stephen Colbert, "Reality has a well known liberal bias."
    trump is a child rapist. We all know it.

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    I have to admit I don’t care if he suffered
    typical attitude of racists and sociopaths............thank you for admitting that you're a rotten excuse for a human being....
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    I am going to say that anyone can support trump, and I have no problem with that. But there is a line. If you go over that line, our country should come down on you hard. Saying you are going over that line for trump is not a defense.
    I have a problem with anyone supporting Trump. He organized a violent coup.

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Default Police Killed Gunman Who Tried to Breach F.B.I. Office

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm.......

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...85#post5238885
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!