Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Judge Who Authorized MAL Search Previously Recused Self from Trump-Clinton Lawsuit

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shoresy View Post
    You don't raid the former Presidents (and future favored candidate) home over the national archives act at most you send a subpoena so go goosestep off a fucking cliff.
    Yep. The subpoena was issued. Trump ignored it. Or to be fair, he selectively complied. When someone has that history, they need to go and take the evidence.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,627 Times in 16,560 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Okay teach. Yes, my position is supported by the facts. The facts are that the FBI presented information to a judge and convinced that judge that there was probable cause to believe there was evidence of a crime there. That is a fact. Get it teach?
    I was referring to your comments about me. Nothing factual at all..
    The FBI convinced a judge...but didn't tell Joe? Let's wait to see if they found what they were supposedly looking for....they took a risk...justified? We'll see...
    Camera footage should be interesting....especially of Closetgate...we know why they were in there, don't we? Just a reminder... Retired teacher....very proud of that very respected label, btw...

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    I was referring to your comments about me. Nothing factual at all..
    The FBI convinced a judge...but didn't tell Joe? Let's wait to see if they found what they were supposedly looking for....they took a risk...justified? We'll see...
    Camera footage should be interesting....especially of Closetgate...we know why they were in there, don't we? Just a reminder... Retired teacher....very proud of that very respected label, btw...
    Yes, they convinced a judge. And yes they did not tell Biden. Because Biden, like every President since Nixon (with the exception of your cult leader) actively distances themselves from DOJ. You didn't know that teach?

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 132 Times in 129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    \

It was obvious that our government didn't trust trump with a subpoena. Its obvious to them, that had that subpoena been issued, many or all of these docs would have disappeared. Trump cant be trusted with anything.
    It's obvious that your banana republic is targeting the opposition with gestapo tactics.

Chuck Rosenberg:

It might, but here's why I don't think it will in the end make a difference, Geoff.

The president of the United States, any president, is the primary consumer of intelligence information. He is the ultimate customer. He also has the authority to classify and declassify documents. So, even if documents were found that are classified, it would be very difficult, exceedingly difficult, for a federal prosecutor to prove that Mr. Trump or any other president didn't just wave their hand over the documents and say, I now declassify you.

In order to prove a criminal case of mishandling or retaining classified information, you would also have to essentially prove a negative, that that didn't happen, that the documents were properly classified, and that President Trump took the documents in a classified condition, he mishandled them, and retained them.

That's a very difficult criminal case, given that the president has ultimate classification and declassification authority.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/ho...al-records-act

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have his address I wonder what the fascist DOJ/FBI would do if I doxxed him like the infanticidal demons doxxed the Supreme Court justices.
    Try it and find out. I('ll help you out by reporting it to the FBI. Let's have some fun!!!!

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, they convinced a judge. And yes they did not tell Biden. Because Biden, like every President since Nixon (with the exception of your cult leader) actively distances themselves from DOJ. You didn't know that teach?
    Joe didn't know that because no one tells him anything...he's unable to keep a secret...and it's a good thing the raid wasn't political...Joe would have hated that....so Karine read....
    (And that's retired teacher...just a reminder...I'm sure it's important to you to be respectful here....)

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's obvious that your banana republic is targeting the opposition with gestapo tactics.

Chuck Rosenberg:

It might, but here's why I don't think it will in the end make a difference, Geoff.

The president of the United States, any president, is the primary consumer of intelligence information. He is the ultimate customer. He also has the authority to classify and declassify documents. So, even if documents were found that are classified, it would be very difficult, exceedingly difficult, for a federal prosecutor to prove that Mr. Trump or any other president didn't just wave their hand over the documents and say, I now declassify you.

In order to prove a criminal case of mishandling or retaining classified information, you would also have to essentially prove a negative, that that didn't happen, that the documents were properly classified, and that President Trump took the documents in a classified condition, he mishandled them, and retained them.

That's a very difficult criminal case, given that the president has ultimate classification and declassification authority.

The Presidential Records act app0lies to all documents you dumb fuckling moron.

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ya sure, just like he didn't know about Hunter's business dealings, your Bush/Obama donor judge didn't need any convincing which is why the Feds refuse to make the BS warrant public.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Presidential Records act app0lies to all documents you dumb fuckling moron.
    You don't raid the former President and top contender for the next nomination over the National Archives Act you fascist little prick.

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Joe didn't know that because no one tells him anything...he's unable to keep a secret...and it's a good thing the raid wasn't political...Joe would have hated that....so Karine read....
    (And that's retired teacher...just a reminder...I'm sure it's important to you to be respectful here....)
    Respectful to you teach? Fuck off. You haven't earned it. Quite the opposite, you've earned scorn, ridicule, and laughter. There's an ignore feature. Feel free to use it.

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Chuck Rosenberg:

You still haven't answered why trump took these documents in the first place, against the Presidential Records Act, and force the FBI to retrieve them.

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You don't raid the former President over the National Archives Act you fascist little prick.
    I guess you do. When you have unimpeachable intelligence that the former President failed to turn over the doucments as he was required to do. You lose. Have you posted that address yet, little fella?

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Let's be clear here. By removing those records, Trump overtly committed a felony. He was not charged with that crime because it was believed that he complied and turned over the documents he had illegally removed. Turns out he HADN'T done that, and the FBI decided to go and get them. Trump was already given a pass for a cr8me that was a slam dunk to prove.

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yep. The subpoena was issued. Trump ignored it. Or to be fair, he selectively complied. When someone has that history, they need to go and take the evidence.
    What subpoena? Let's see it? This was a power play by an illegitimate authoritarian regime targeting its political opponents and everyone knows it, in fact the FBI gestapo was likely after a copy of the spygate dossier exposing their sedition that they refuse to redact and release more than two years after Trump gave the direct order to do so.

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Respectful to you teach? Fuck off. You haven't earned it. Quite the opposite, you've earned scorn, ridicule, and laughter. There's an ignore feature. Feel free to use it.
    I've been nothing but respectful...perhaps the ignore function would be your best bet...why reply to me if you're not interested in civil adult discussion...? Your profanity and personal attacks say you're not quite ready for prime time yet...should you ever change your mind, just let me know, though...