Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Charged w ATTEMPTED MURDER for shooting thug stealing his car

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default Charged w ATTEMPTED MURDER for shooting thug stealing his car

In past times, this shooter would be a hero and we would build statues to honor him.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-alleg...u&guccounter=2

A man is charged with attempted murder after allegedly shooting into his own car after someone jumped inside it at a gas station.

On Aug. 9, Memphis Police (MPD) officers responded to a shooting at a Valero gas station in the 2800 block of S. Perkins just before 1 a.m.

According to an affidavit, a man identified as Kenneth Petty told them he left his 2018 Chevrolet Trax running while he went into the store.

He said he saw someone get into his car.

Petty was armed with a 9mm handgun, and fired the weapon as the suspect got into the vehicle, police said.

He told police he shot into the vehicle to prevent theft.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Grokmaster (08-13-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I got a rule. Steal my car and i take your butt apart.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Grokmaster (08-13-2022)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 890 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 144 Times in 135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    In past times, this shooter would be a hero and we would build statues to honor him.
    Hey dufus?

Why don't you wait until all the details come out at the trial before you condemn the cops?

Instead of making blanket assumptions based on the MSM.

Fucking moron.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to McRocket For This Post:

Nomad (08-10-2022), Trumpet (08-12-2022)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,927 Times in 13,194 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Technically under most state laws what the guy did was wrong and illegal. His first mistake was leaving the vehicle running while entering the store. Somebody stealing his vehicle doesn't equate to being able to shoot into the vehicle and kill the thief. I know that might be counterintuitive, but that's the way the law sees things. Now if the thief pointed a weapon at him or something, shooting is okay, but not if the guy is just stealing your vehicle.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Grokmaster (08-13-2022), MAGA MAN (08-11-2022), McRocket (08-11-2022)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by McRocket View Post
    Hey dufus?

Why don't you wait until all the details come out at the trial before you condemn the cops?

Instead of making blanket assumptions based on the MSM.

Fucking moron.
    Exactly.

A careful reading of the linked article would have told Knee Jerkers are Morons, that 1) the attempted theft was only alleged. 2) it said nothing about the kid who jumped in the car attempting to drive the car away, so 3) he might not have been attempting to steal the car, but rather something in it.

You're not allowed to shoot someone for attempting to steal your car or anything inside of it.

The cops charged him correctly.

Just another example of the kind of shit that toting a gun can get you into.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

McRocket (08-11-2022)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Technically under most state laws what the guy did was wrong and illegal. His first mistake was leaving the vehicle running while entering the store. Somebody stealing his vehicle doesn't equate to being able to shoot into the vehicle and kill the thief. I know that might be counterintuitive, but that's the way the law sees things. Now if the thief pointed a weapon at him or something, shooting is okay, but not if the guy is just stealing your vehicle.
    I agree it was stupid to leave the car running. I never do that. Never even leave my truck unlocked. The shooter will get sued too i bet . "Every bullet comes with a lawyer attached."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Grokmaster (08-13-2022)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    You're not allowed to shoot someone for attempting to steal your car or anything inside of it.

BS - Maybe that's how a pussy like you does things, but not me. Some thug robs me, he's dead. Most likely the thug has a gun too. You have to assume that and that makes it self defense. STOP BEING A CRIMINAL CODDLER.

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

BS - Maybe that's how a pussy like you does things, but not me. Some thug robs me, he's dead. Most likely the thug has a gun too. You have to assume that and that makes it self defense. STOP BEING A CRIMINAL CODDLER.
    Well, even though I know better than to think that trying to relate intelligently to idiots like you is anything more than a waste of time, I occasionally do so.

But it's really more for the purpose of showing how and why your stupidity is what it is, than an attempt to educate you.

Something everyone knows is not possible.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not sure but it appears the thug is black and memphis is 65% black according to the city. Which means it's actually 85% black as all cities underestimate the black population cause they don't want to scare off businesses. Anyway that explains why the thug is being treated as a victim.

16. The Following User Groans At Text Drivers are Killers For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (08-15-2022)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Grokmaster (08-13-2022)

18. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Anyone that leaves their vehicle running while going into a store deserves to have it stolen.

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

I always found it rather comical how many on the right, which they learned for their media, can find, in a nation of close to 330 million people, one story involving an abnormal situation, and then generalize to it imply a national issue or concern

With everything happening at the moment this is the best they can come up with?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-13-2022)

21. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra MAGA View Post
    Anyone that leaves their vehicle running while going into a store deserves to have it stolen.
    No question the shooter is a moron but the thug still had no right to steal the car.

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    I always found it rather comical how many on the right, which they learned for their media, can find, in a nation of close to 330 million people, one story involving an abnormal situation, and then generalize to it imply a national issue or concern

With everything happening at the moment this is the best they can come up with?
    I say the same thing about the george floyd story. THINK, you miserable tranny.

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,176 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Retard now thinks stealing cars has a DEATH SENTENCE!

Yes, like some retards 73 Gremlin is worth someone's life!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 08-11-2022 at 08:04 PM.

24. #15 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra MAGA View Post
    We left our cars running at a convenience store 35 years ago without concern. Just like our home doors were left unlocked.
    This is a "sign of the times" that we need to lock everything up because there are so many criminals running loose now days.
    We were taught both at home and in school not to rob and steal. Now they teach grade school kids they can choose their sex instead.

FJB
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

TOP (08-12-2022)