Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 58 of 58

Thread: Trump Launches Conspiracy Theory That FBI Was 'Planting' Evidence At Mar-a-Lago

  1. #46 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    14,826
    Thanks
    2,354
    Thanked 6,903 Times in 4,774 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 335 Times in 323 Posts

    Default


  2. #47 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    781
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked 234 Times in 178 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 52 Times in 48 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Isn't it true that they evicted his lawyer and let her wait in the driveway? Further they ransacked Melania's belongings and demanded that the security system be switched off.
    Not only was his lawyer present, Trump also viewed the entire event on private security camera's....listen, get off the meds, put the pipe down, turn off fox and slowly pull your head out of trumps ass....oka

  3. #48 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    781
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked 234 Times in 178 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 52 Times in 48 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    LOLOLOLOL...So I guess its true, the guy is broke, nothing to see but a Biden poster.....thank God for the FBI a broke mf will sell his wife for a few mill.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to tigerred59 For This Post:

    evince (08-12-2022)

  5. #49 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    106,174
    Thanks
    58,716
    Thanked 34,181 Times in 25,882 Posts
    Groans
    46,434
    Groaned 4,625 Times in 4,407 Posts
    Blog Entries
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerred59 View Post
    Not only was his lawyer present, Trump also viewed the entire event on private security camera's....listen, get off the meds, put the pipe down, turn off fox and slowly pull your head out of trumps ass....oka
    The FBI demanded that the cameras were switched off but they were refused.
    As Gustave Le Bo lamented: “The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduces them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.”

  6. #50 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    23,630
    Thanks
    23,826
    Thanked 9,355 Times in 6,690 Posts
    Groans
    18
    Groaned 2,161 Times in 2,046 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    The FBI demanded that the cameras were switched off but they were refused.
    Lord of Cretins, are you spreading disinformation again????????????????
    The Big Steal = The Big Lie.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

    domer76 (08-12-2022), evince (08-12-2022)

  8. #51 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    162,707
    Thanks
    57,308
    Thanked 29,627 Times in 22,731 Posts
    Groans
    41
    Groaned 19,086 Times in 17,694 Posts
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Pretty difficult trying to drag Trump into my comment, he wasn't there. There had to be others to answer my questionx.
    Distancing from trump?


    Yes there were security tapes and trumps lawyer was present


    The planting evidence lie can’t stand idiot

  9. #52 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    162,707
    Thanks
    57,308
    Thanked 29,627 Times in 22,731 Posts
    Groans
    41
    Groaned 19,086 Times in 17,694 Posts
    Blog Entries
    12

  10. #53 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    162,707
    Thanks
    57,308
    Thanked 29,627 Times in 22,731 Posts
    Groans
    41
    Groaned 19,086 Times in 17,694 Posts
    Blog Entries
    12

  11. #54 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    14,826
    Thanks
    2,354
    Thanked 6,903 Times in 4,774 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 335 Times in 323 Posts

    Default


  12. #55 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    27,208
    Thanks
    95,468
    Thanked 16,308 Times in 9,975 Posts
    Groans
    52
    Groaned 1,294 Times in 1,223 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Was anybody from Trump's staff watching?
    Did anybody in the home request a lawyer be present?
    I wonder if there was not a lot of security cameras in the residence.
    Trump lawyer blows up his “planted” evidence claims: Trump watched “the whole thing” on CCTV

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...bb9122f47ec213
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white




    ברוך השם

  13. #56 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    14,674
    Thanks
    2,030
    Thanked 5,756 Times in 4,102 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 921 Times in 857 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    Was anybody from Trump's staff watching?
    Did anybody in the home request a lawyer be present?
    I wonder if there was not a lot of security cameras in the residence.
    There were probably someone on Trump's staff to show the FBI agents where to look!

    I seriously doubt a lawyer was present, and I have news for you- THE FBI DOESN'T HAVE TO ALLOW A SUSPECTED CRIMINAL TO ARRANGE FOR A LAWYER TO BE PRESENT IN ORDER FOR THEM TO COLLECT EVIDENCE FROM A CRIMINAL'S RESIDENT!

    Let me tell you something STUPID! Donald Trump had over a year to turn over the evidence, and Trump could have had all the lawyers and STAFF MEMBERS witness that all he wanted. BUT DID HE DO THAT? FUCK NO! SO THAT IS WHY THE FBI HAD TO COME AND TAKE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!

    ARE YOU USED TO BEING SUCH A FUCKING NIMCOMPUTE?

    OR IS THIS JUST SOMETHING DONALD TRUMP AND FOX NEWS HAS LED YOU ON TO BE?

    Here is something you can do now- WHY DON'T YOU JUST CRY US A LITTLE RIVER?

  14. The Following User Groans At Geeko Sportivo For This Awful Post:

    Primavera (08-13-2022)

  15. #57 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    14,826
    Thanks
    2,354
    Thanked 6,903 Times in 4,774 Posts
    Groans
    8
    Groaned 335 Times in 323 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Trump lawyer blows up his “planted” evidence claims: Trump watched “the whole thing” on CCTV

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...bb9122f47ec213
    Guano,
    So you say the FBI took no boxes?

  16. #58 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    781
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked 234 Times in 178 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 52 Times in 48 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    The FBI demanded that the cameras were switched off but they were refused.
    I stand corrected, nobody was allowed to be present when they raided his home....but then again, that's the purpose of home invasion. Lets keep in mind, Trump, although a former P, is now a private citizen subject to the same laws and morays as us all. I hope when ppl find themselve going against the FBI, they remember, 99.99% of the FBI are conservative white males and most appointed by Trump. WE NEED TO PUT THIS COUNTRY FIRST AND THE HELL WITH DONALD TRUMP.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-05-2021, 12:14 AM
  2. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 10-22-2020, 02:02 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-13-2019, 11:35 AM
  4. FBI Evidence points to Trump's goons planting the bombs
    By Joe Capitalist in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-25-2018, 12:49 PM
  5. The Conspiracy Theory That Says Trump Is a Genius
    By Joe Capitalist in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2018, 11:21 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •