Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: The most hilarious part? Trump made mishandling government docs a felony in 2018

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,041 Times in 6,685 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Well let's address your entire statement. Here it is again

"So if we're in the business of just anointing ourselves things, then I would say *I'm* the average citizen since I voted for Biden and the Democrats along with a majority of voters.

You didn't join the majority of voters and me, so how can you say you're the average citizen when you're in the minority?"

First "anointing ourselves things" is quite common these days. A man can "anoint" himself a woman can he not? I'm not arguing if hes right or wrong just that he can do it and it's considered legitimate. Is that so?
    A majority of Americans voted for Biden in 2020. He received 7 million more votes than your evil orange moron.

So you continue to be an idiot. No shock, here.

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,628 Times in 11,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Yakuda es una idiota con muchas problemas, no?
    ze is niet zo slecht

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Spoiler alert! It won't be! Not with Yakuda, whose full name, is Yakuda Twumptard Horwinkle Hawtorne Douchebag Twumptard. His mommy named him after the 60th time he shit the bed at age 20.

Yakuda leads a pretty miserable life, all in all. The bed shitting alone, is why he's not allowed out of the basement.
    He's a tricky one because he and I have had many reasonable debates about things, and I think he's struggling with a lot of baggage unrelated to JPP.

So I'm more content to give him a break than I am everyone else because I get it...I get how this world can make someone feel cynical and have no faith in anyone or anything.

It's kinda tragic, but I think it's just a case that applies to Yakuda and no one else.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

LurchAddams (08-11-2022)

5. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    That warrant is going to be really, really bad for Trump.

Thing is, if there was any sort of misconduct, Trump's lawyers could have gotten an injunction from a court, but they're either incredibly stupid for not doing that, or they know they would never get that injunction granted because of the magnitude of what Trump did.
    His lawyer or he could post the warrent anytime. Obviously, twump doesn't want Americans to know what he stole.

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Yakuda is a waste.
    Yea - and thinks he's smart. Just like his orange buddy.

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Yea - and thinks he's smart. Just like his orange buddy.
    I put Yakuda on ignore years ago.

8. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    ze is niet zo slecht
    Oh, yeah he is!

9. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He's a tricky one because he and I have had many reasonable debates about things, and I think he's struggling with a lot of baggage unrelated to JPP.

So I'm more content to give him a break than I am everyone else because I get it...I get how this world can make someone feel cynical and have no faith in anyone or anything.

It's kinda tragic, but I think it's just a case that applies to Yakuda and no one else.
    What happened to him, I'm sensing is the same thing that happened to ExcessPain after 2020 and the coup. These guys thought there were going to have another 4 years of trolling America and possibly making twump "permanent president". So they were in a great mood before November of 20, cracking jokes, and even seeming reasonable most of the time.

When they got creamed by 7 million votes and their coup failed showing what assholes trump and his supporters truly were, their heads exploded like Dr. Evil's "Fembots". And they became the lying treasonous assholes they are now, and shall forever remain.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

LV426 (08-12-2022)

11. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What happened to him, I'm sensing is the same thing that happened to ExcessPain and most other twump voters after 2020 and the coup. These guys thought there were going to have another 4 years of trolling America and possibly making twump "permanent president". So they were in a great mood before November of 20, cracking jokes, and even seeming reasonable most of the time.

When they got creamed by 7 million votes and their coup failed showing what assholes trump and his supporters truly were, their heads exploded like Dr. Evil's "Fembots". And they became the lying treasonous assholes they are now, and shall forever remain.

12. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I put Yakuda on ignore years ago.
    Nice. Saves a lot of time of what otherwise might be trying to figure out his posting sewage.

13. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,449 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

How so?

How was Clinton the "greater evil" in 2016?

Is it because she's a woman? Is that why you consider her the greater evil?
    She was smart and corrupt. She had the Democratic Party by the short hairs and would have dominated Washington like she did her "foundation".

Which brings up a point; Trump is corrupt and fucking stupid. It's better to have honest politicians in DC but if We, the People have to have crooked ones, make them stupid ones who'll go to prison. Hillary would never have been in danger of going to prison.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

14. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Nice. Saves a lot of time of what otherwise might be trying to figure out his posting sewage.
    There is no content to his posts.

15. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,449 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yakuda is a waste.
    He epitomizes JPP Trumpers; elderly, poorly educated and violent....but too much of a chickenshit to leave his house.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

16. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Yeah, that was quite the Kangaroo Court in Kenosha. I remember the Prosecution was prohibited from calling Rittenhouse's victims, "victims". They had to be referred to as, "rioters". Very prejudicial.

But poor Rittenhouse is gutter scum, just like the former racist trumptard hero, Zimmerman. They all show their true, scumbag selves eventually.
    are YOU a lawyer? a judge? a prosecutor???????

what expertise do YOU have that gives you any notion to judge what happened?????
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

17. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    are YOU a lawyer? a judge? a prosecutor???????

what expertise do YOU have that gives you any notion to judge what happened?????
    Just like when you lie about the election being stolen or evidence being planted at Mar-A-Lago, which are obvious lies, I have the right to provide my honest opinion.

The difference between your posting style is - I base my opinions on my experience, knowledge of history, knowledge of current events.

You merely parrot the talking points you just heard on whatever wing-nut media you swallow.

Enjoy your evening. Try not to spew too much twumptard rage.