Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FL congressman wants FBI agents arrested on sight

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default FL congressman wants FBI agents arrested on sight

Why are they harassing trump??? If the FBI wanted to be useful they would spend all their resources on sting operations to catch companies hiring illegals.

https://www.wnd.com/2022/08/sever-ti...ts-upon-sight/

aug 9 2022 Republican Florida State Rep. Anthony Sabatini called for the state to arrest FBI agents conducting law enforcement outside Florida’s purview and to sever ties with the Department of Justice Monday.

“It’s time for us in the Florida Legislature to call an emergency legislative session & amend our laws regarding federal agencies,” Sabatini wrote in the wake of the FBI raid of Donald Trump’s Florida residence, Mar-a-Lago. “Sever all ties with DOJ immediately … Any FBI agent conducting law enforcement functions outside the purview of our State should be arrested upon sight.”

Many Republicans have described the raid of Trump’s residence as a politically-motivated abuse of power.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. The Following User Groans At Text Drivers are Killers For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (08-10-2022)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Earl (08-11-2022)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Why did Trump steal 27 boxes of documents from the White House, lie to the National Archives and FBI about it, and hide those documents throughout his shithole hotel?

And while we're on the subject:

Why did Paul Manafort, when he was Trump's campaign chair, ask Konstantin Kilimnik to share confidential GOP polling data with Oleg Deripaska?

And still further:

Why did you run your mouth about a stolen election for two months, only to hide out on JPP the one day you could have done anything about it?

These are the types of questions Conservatives will never answer.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-10-2022)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

When the FBI acts like they do, all of a sudden defunding the police does not sound like a bad idea.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    When the FBI acts like they do, all of a sudden defunding the police does not sound like a bad idea.
    How else should the FBI respond to someone stealing 27 boxes of documents from the government, and then lying about it as they hide those documents all over their home?

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

In other words, arrest people with no pretext and no evidence. Sounds about right for a Trumptard.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-11-2022)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,043 Times in 6,686 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why are they harassing trump??? If the FBI wanted to be useful they would spend all their resources on sting operations to catch companies hiring illegals.
    No one is harrassing trump. Trump is harassing America by compromising our national security. He should not have stolen our documents.. Also, you're a fool.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-11-2022)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Why did Trump steal 27 boxes of documents from the White House, lie to the National Archives and FBI about it, and hide those documents throughout his shithole hotel?

There is no evidence he did do that. And if he did, it's a minor matter. You want a presidential crime, look at Obama and his DACA program. Barry Bonobo could be legally executed for that. It's open and shut.

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,245 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Interesting how the right, even without seeing any of the evidence, immediately assume that Trump is incapable of breaking any laws, and any effort to investigate if he might have is automatically considered a vendetta against him

Got to say from the jump that Trump knew his disciples perfectly when he said he could even murder someone in broad daylight on 5th Avenue and they would still vote for him

14. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-11-2022)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There is no evidence he did do that.
    He lied...he stole 27 boxes of documents from the White House, turned 15 of them over to the National Archives long after they demanded it, and then hid some in his personal safe!

So he did exactly what I said he did.

And if he did, it's a minor matter.
    According to whom?

You want a presidential crime, look at Obama and his DACA program. Barry Bonobo could be legally executed for that. It's open and shut.
    DACA, which the Supreme Court found entirely Constitutional.

So again, why did Trump steal those documents, and why did he lie about it?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-10-2022)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,069 Times in 8,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

And while we're on the subject:

Why did Paul Manafort, when he was Trump's campaign chair, ask Konstantin Kilimnik to share confidential GOP polling data with Oleg Deripaska?

And still further:

Why did you run your mouth about a stolen election for two months, only to hide out on JPP the one day you could have done anything about it?

These are the types of questions Conservatives will never answer.
    It's 27 now? On another thread you or another imbecile said 12 but we're just suppose to believe whatever you say. How stupid are you exactly? Look who Im asking.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-10-2022)

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

All trump has to say is "They're planting evidence against me." Most americans will believe him. No one trusts a proven child molester like pedo joe biden.

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

DACA, which the Supreme Court found entirely Constitutional.
    Section 1324 of title 8 says it's a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here. DACA clearly violated that and the SC never said otherwise. Please stop lying.

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    It's 27 now
    Yes, the 15 they turned over to the archives after several requests, and the 12 the FBI took when they executed the warrant.

15 + 12 = 27.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-11-2022)

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

All trump has to say is "They're planting evidence against me." Most americans will believe him. No one trusts a proven child molester like pedo joe biden.
    I think you vastly overestimate the number of people who trust what Trump says.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-11-2022)

25. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Section 1324 of title 8 says it's a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here. DACA clearly violated that and the SC never said otherwise. Please stop lying.
    Go take it up with John Roberts, loser.

Supreme Court Rules For DREAMers, Against Trump
    In a major rebuke to President Trump, the U.S. Supreme Court has blocked the administration's plan to dismantle an Obama-era program that has protected 700,000 so-called DREAMers from deportation. The vote was 5-4, with Chief Justice John Roberts writing the opinion.
    https://www.npr.org/2020/06/18/82985...administration