Thread: The FBI was tipped off by an informer close to Trump who guided agents to where docum

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,610 Times in 9,135 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

Default The FBI was tipped off by an informer close to Trump who guided agents to where docum

The FBI was tipped off by an informer close to Trump who guided agents to where documents were kept, reports say

Right on! I'm glad one of Trump's people dimed on him too?!! I hope they found the documents too!

Reports suggest an informant told authorities that Mar-a-Lago held documents the FBI sought.

Sources told Newsweek and The Wall Street Journal the person also told investigators where to look.

The search of Donald Trump's Florida home has provoked a backlash the FBI apparently tried to avoid.

Sources told both Newsweek and The Wall Street Journal that an informant tipped off authorities that classified government documents might've been improperly stored at Mar-a-Lago.

On Monday, the FBI executed a search warrant at former President Donald Trump's home in Palm Beach, Florida, sparking a furious reaction from Trump and his allies.

The FBI and the Department of Justice have stayed quiet on the reason for the raid, but numerous media outlets and the former president's son Eric Trump suggested it was because of material that Trump took from the White House in a possible violation of the Presidential Records Act.

In February, the National Archives took 15 boxes of documents from Mar-a-Lago and also asked the Department of Justice to investigate whether Trump broke the law in the handling of these documents.

Newsweek said it talked to two senior government officials with knowledge of the raid, who said a person told law enforcement that Trump still had certain documents in his possession. The person was also said to have pinpointed exactly where the documents were.

Newsweek's sources also said the raid was timed to take place while Trump was away to try to avoid giving the former president a photo op and to lower the profile of the raid. One Newsweek source, an unnamed senior Justice Department official, described that plan as a "spectacular backfire" because of the backlash the raid got among Trump's supporters.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-tippe...043856679.html

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

THEY'RE ALL SNITCHES
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,676 Times in 27,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

It was probably Melania. She'd love to see him in prison so she can pursue a relationship with Prime Minister Trudeau.

But this will make Trump even more paranoid than he usually is; he won't know which flunkies in his orbit are ratting on him.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,217 Times in 13,952 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Oh, oh, does that mean now we are going to get the little Jimmy Jordan’s and Matt Gaetz’s of the House up and screaming that the people of the United States need to know who is the informant as they did with the Ukrainian phone call? Has Fox identified the informer yet to make him a hate target for the MAGA militia?