Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: U.S. Rep. Paul Gosar "We Must Destroy the FBI".

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    So you are going to use grammar as an excuse to avoid the question... Telling.
    ROTFLMFAO!!! Ask Earl what eight grade grammar is. But be careful Earl and the rest of the Trump treasoneers are a little upset and I’d hate to see Earl harm himself or others.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Do you know how fucking guilty you have to be for a federal judge that you appointed to sign off on a search warrant issued by an FBI director that you also appointed and executed by a DOJ attorney that you also appointed?
    you don't have to be guilty at all.....all you need is a person with the ability to get a warrant to TELL a judge they claim he is guilty.......you know, like they did when they got the warrant to surveil the Trump campaign for Russian collusion.....we know now that no one was even remotely guilty of that, but someone from Hilliary's campaign said they were and the warrant was issued......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Uh nope
    verified.....who should we believe, Rubio or a discredited trial lawyer from Florida who hasn't gotten anything right since 2014.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,904 Times in 21,666 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    ????....apart from the claim it doesn't have to be made by an officer none of that contradicts my post.......and the claim it doesn't have to be made by an officer......did you think a newspaper reporter can go into court and ask for a search warrant?......
    The statement is not made by the person asking for the warrant, a lawyer for the government is asking for the warrant, and the statement is made by a witness. That witness can be a police officer, a butcher, a shopkeeper or a newspaper reporter.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you don't have to be guilty at all.....all you need is a person with the ability to get a warrant to TELL a judge they claim he is guilty.......you know, like they did when they got the warrant to surveil the Trump campaign for Russian collusion.....we know now that no one was even remotely guilty of that, but someone from Hilliary's campaign said they were and the warrant was issued......
    UNTRUE, a warrant must be provided under penalty of perjury, under oath... It must state what reason the affiant has to believe the things he/she is swearing to, and it must state with particularity what is to be sized and that the items are evidence of a crime.

We do not know nobody is guilty of Russian collusion (clearly you did not read the Mueller report) The person who got the warrant in that case was not from the Hillary campaign. You are so wrong it silly.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

UNTRUE, a warrant must be provided under penalty of perjury, under oath... It must state what reason the affiant has to believe the things he/she is swearing to, and it must state with particularity what is to be sized and that the items are evidence of a crime.

We do not know nobody is guilty of Russian collusion (clearly you did not read the Mueller report) The person who got the warrant in that case was not from the Hillary campaign. You are so wrong it silly.
    I guess they didn’t teach that in fake lawyer 101. Either that or PMP even failed THAT. class.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Jarod (08-10-2022)

8. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

verified.....who should we believe, Rubio or a discredited trial lawyer from Florida who hasn't gotten anything right since 2014.......
    Not Rubio, the known liar.

LOCK HIM UP!

9. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shoresy View Post
    Gosar: ‘We Must Destroy The FBI’
    U.S. Rep. Paul Gosar was the first elected Republican to call for the move after the disturbing raid on Mar-A-Lago

U.S. Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) has called for the FBI to be disbanded after the Biden FBI raided former President’s Trump’s Mar-A-Lago property in Florida. “The FBI raid on Trump’s home tells us one thing. Failure is not an option. We must destroy the FBI. We must save America. I stand with Donald J. Trump,” Gosar tweeted on Monday night. A handful of elected Republicans, including U.S. Rep. Dan Bishop (R-NC) have joined the Arizona congressman in calling for the bureau to be disbanded, while House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy has promised hearings.

https://nationalfile.com/gosar-we-must-destroy-the-fbi/

I agree but it's not enough for it to be "reformed" it needs to be dissolved and its leadership brought up on capital charges for crimes against the republic.
    Sounds a lot like Defund the police.

LOCK HIM UP!

10. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

okay....so we confirm you know nothing about the practice of law......nothing except a fear of being prosecuted prevented someone from lying under oath to get the warrant in the case of getting a warrant to surveil the Trump campaign and the same is true for obtaining this warrant.......the FBI has no fear of being prosecuted by the lib'ruls in control of the FBI and the DoJ......the Dunham report concluded that the warrant to surveil was based upon nothing more than statements made by Hilliary's campaign.......I fully expect investigations of the current seizure of cocktail napkins and birthday party menus will be tracked to the DNC.......you have until November to produce meaningful results......

11. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Known Liar View Post
    Not Rubio, the known liar.
    sure, cuntselor.....

12. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,069 Times in 8,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Is donkey pox causing you idiocy????????????????????
    You have no idea what donkey pox is do you moron? LMBO

13. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    I guess they didn’t teach that in fake lawyer 101. Either that or PMP even failed THAT. class.
    sorry Cuntselor Jarot is the one to pass Fake Lawyer 101.......he even has his Fake Lawyer degree....the Jokeus Dicktorate......

14. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The statement is not made by the person asking for the warrant, a lawyer for the government is asking for the warrant, and the statement is made by a witness. That witness can be a police officer, a butcher, a shopkeeper or a newspaper reporter.
    pure bullshit.......in this case it would be the FBI agent making the statement to the magistrate........you butchers would not be in attendance....I can't even count the times we had to pause a civil matter to hear a police officer make a request on the record for a warrant......no butchers were ever called......

15. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

okay....so we confirm you know nothing about the practice of law......nothing except a fear of being prosecuted prevented someone from lying under oath to get the warrant in the case of getting a warrant to surveil the Trump campaign and the same is true for obtaining this warrant.......the FBI has no fear of being prosecuted by the lib'ruls in control of the FBI and the DoJ......the Dunham report concluded that the warrant to surveil was based upon nothing more than statements made by Hilliary's campaign.......I fully expect investigations of the current seizure of cocktail napkins and birthday party menus will be tracked to the DNC.......you have until November to produce meaningful results......
    You do not set the time limits. They will not announce any results until after the November election, that would be influencing an election.

LOCK HIM UP!

16. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,069 Times in 8,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

No, I do not think a warrant proves guilt, silly. Can you read?
    Sure can, can you shit stain? Tell me who wrote this?

"Do you know how fucking guilty you have to be for a federal judge that you appointed to sign off on a search warrant issued by an FBI director that you also appointed and executed by a DOJ attorney that you also appointed?"

Let me help you out, "Do you know how guilty you have to be...". I still can't figure out how you dipshits are able to keep all your digits.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (08-10-2022)