Thread: Priorities

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Democrats had nothing to do with this, dumbfuck.
    ROFL......do you say that because you are no longer proud of the fuckups?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    How do you know, none of it’s public.
    exactly......seven years of nonstop investigation.......probably the most extensive and intense investigation any person has ever gone through......and not a single crime has ever been made pubic......why do you idiots still pretend there is a crime out there for you to find.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    ROFL......do you say that because you are no longer proud of the fuckups?......
    Okay I'll bite. Explain how Democrats had to do with this.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,904 Times in 21,666 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

exactly......seven years of nonstop investigation.......probably the most extensive and intense investigation any person has ever gone through......and not a single crime has ever been made pubic......why do you idiots still pretend there is a crime out there for you to find.......
    I think there have been several crimes that Trump was able to hide behind the presidency to prevent indictment. I don’t know how these classified documents being at Mar-a-Lago are not a crime. Just because someone is not prosecuted does not mean they did not commit a crime.

You constantly accuse Hillary Clinton of crimes, yet she’s never been convicted of anything, in fact her house has never even been raided by the FBI.

Even after Trump made the campaign promised that he would “lock her up”.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Okay I'll bite. Explain how Democrats had to do with this.
    who else is motivated by the need to keep Trump from being eligible to run for office again?......

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think there have been several crimes that Trump was able to hide behind the presidency to prevent indictment. I don’t know how these classified documents being at Mar-a-Lago are not a crime. Just because someone is not prosecuted does not mean they did not commit a crime.
    on the news today it was said that among the items seized were.....
    a copy of the menu of a birthday party menu......
    a letter from Obama to Trump....
    what was that crime again?.....

apparently there were negotiations between Trump's lawyers and the DoJ about whether these documents were in fact government documents are personal.......can you point out the need for urgency?......

You constantly accuse Hillary Clinton of crimes, yet she’s never been convicted of anything, in fact her house has never even been raided by the FBI.
    I'm glad you noticed the obvious double standard.....

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

who else is motivated by the need to keep Trump from being eligible to run for office again?......
    That’s not an explanation as to what Democrats have to do with this… Dumbshit!

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

AProudLefty (08-10-2022)

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Democrats didn't know that the FBI would have gotten the warrant to search his hotel. The director and the judge were Trump's appointed. Wray is a live long Republican.

So again, how were the Democrats involved in this?

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

on the news today it was said that among the items seized were.....
    a copy of the menu of a birthday party menu......
    a letter from Obama to Trump....
    what was that crime again?.....

apparently there were negotiations between Trump's lawyers and the DoJ about whether these documents were in fact government documents are personal.......can you point out the need for urgency?......

I'm glad you noticed the obvious double standard.....
    I did notice your double standard, you have no idea what all was seized, and if anyone has release that information it was Trump, who cannot be trusted. Nobody said there was an urgency to get these documents, in fact I understand that negotiations have been going on for four months. Any of the documents you mentioned above do you belong to the federal government and were stolen. I am sure your silly list Is intentionally non-inclusive of the more serious classified documents.

LOCK HIM UP!

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That’s not an explanation as to what Democrats have to do with this… Dumbshit!
    it is if you aren't one of said demmycrats.......

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

it is if you aren't one of said demmycrats.......
    Nope

LOCK HIM UP!

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I did notice your double standard, you have no idea what all was seized, and if anyone has release that information it was Trump, who cannot be trusted. Nobody said there was an urgency to get these documents, in fact I understand that negotiations have been going on for four months. Any of the documents you mentioned above do you belong to the federal government and were stolen. I am sure your silly list Is intentionally non-inclusive of the more serious classified documents.
    they seized a cocktail napkin, cuntselor..........do you suspect it was a classified state secret?.....

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

they seized a cocktail napkin, cuntselor..........do you suspect it was a classified state secret?.....
    15 boxes of documents but you are playing a stupid game by claiming just a cocktail napkin.

LOCK HIM UP!

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

15 boxes of documents but you are playing a stupid game by claiming just a cocktail napkin.
    you're playing dumb claiming there was a need for a warrant.....these 15 boxes of items have been a subject of negotiation between the DoJ and Trump's lawyers since this spring......

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

As a former prosecutor I can tell all of you that it is typical for defendant to complain about ancillary items these with a search one. They are generally items that could’ve been evidence of a crime but ended up not being evidence of the crime, while other things that were seized were. Criminals often need something to bitch about, so they can feel like the victim.

LOCK HIM UP!