Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Priorities

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,030 Times in 8,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Republicans are responding stronger to Mar-a-Lago being searched than they did for the Uvalde school shooting.
    Texas Governor Abbot found out about Uvalde, and immediately left to fly on a private plane to a fundraiser. He first said he went there to tell them he was not going... And then said he went to the fundraiser to update them on the situation in Uvalde. Neither excuse makes sense.

So while Texas State Police were looking for authorization to take over a situation where no one was leading, they could not find Abbot to authorize taking over. With hundreds of local, and state police refusing to do anything, finally federal law enforcement had to actually do something.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
    Paul Begala, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
    Stephen Colbert, "Reality has a well known liberal bias."

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    you're playing dumb claiming there was a need for a warrant.....these 15 boxes of items have been a subject of negotiation between the DoJ and Trump's lawyers since this spring......
    One thing about the government, you refuse to hand over paperwork you are legally required to, sooner or later they will just get a warrant to take it.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    One thing about the government, you refuse to hand over paperwork you are legally required to, sooner or later they will just get a warrant to take it.
    the problem being, given that the demmycunts have lied about so many things in the last seven years, why should anyone pay any attention to you when you say Trump was legally required to give them the letter Obama wrote him or the cocktail napkin the FBI seized........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the problem being, given that the demmycunts have lied about so many things in the last seven years, why should anyone pay any attention to you when you say Trump was legally required to give them the letter Obama wrote him or the cocktail napkin the FBI seized........
    trump likes playing games with evidence. he claims he lost all the evidence, without providing any evidence of losing the evidence. You cannot lose all the evidence of who you employed, and even if you could, the event that lost all that evidence would provide evidence.

When Clinton had to deal with a 30 year long investigation, she cooperated. She was even grilled by Congress for 14 hours. Instead, trump has stone walled and taken the 5th.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 7,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

unlike you, I have not been told by the DNC what crimes Trump has violated for the last seven years.......thus I cannot call an innocent man a criminal......
    WTF does the DNC have to do with the price of tea in China?

You are funny dude!

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post

You are funny dude!
    PMP is an idiot. All fluff with no content.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This just in......

The FBI discovered the Mar-A-Lago Bar was fully stocked with Clorox!

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    PostusedProphylactic knows exactly what the charges are!

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the Uvalde school shooting was one insane man acting alone
    Did you hear Abbot's new solution? There were 400 police officers milling around outside the Uvalde shooting. Abbot is now going to add 30 more police officers so next time there will be 430 police officers. Apparently, with 430 police officers, they would have done something.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post

You are funny dude!
    nothing at all.......Biden's China ties are a completely different topic than the Durham investigation findings......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (08-11-2022)

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    trump likes playing games with evidence. he claims he lost all the evidence, without providing any evidence of losing the evidence. You cannot lose all the evidence of who you employed, and even if you could, the event that lost all that evidence would provide evidence.

When Clinton had to deal with a 30 year long investigation, she cooperated. She was even grilled by Congress for 14 hours. Instead, trump has stone walled and taken the 5th.
    the FBI didn't get a warrant to search Hilliary's residence for her emails.......and I don't think she ever provided the name of the guy she hired to rub her hard drive with a cloth,,,,,,

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyTroll View Post
    everything this troll says needs to be taken with an ocean full of salt.....

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the FBI didn't get a warrant to search Hilliary's residence for her emails
    Clinton handed over the email server to the State Department, and later handed over the emails to Congress. No need for a search warrant.

and I don't think she ever provided the name of the guy she hired to rub her hard drive with a cloth
    Nobody "rubbed her hard drive with a cloth." Not quite sure why anyone would do that. It would make it impossible for the drive head to erase the hard drive, meaning a determined person could read the hard drive. It would be the exact opposite of permanently erasing it.

As for who wiped her hard drive, I doubt she would know. She is a woman born in the late 1940's, she is not setting up email servers, breaking down email servers, or reading best practices guidelines for cyber security. She is not making any of the technical decisions. What she is doing is telling an assistant to tell the IT people at the State Department to let her get email on her Blackberry phone. That is the sum total of her involvement.

Then someone at State Department IT figures out how to setup, backup, and finally breakdown the email server. I doubt Clinton even knew what an email server was when this all started. I assume the State Department would keep records on who did all that, and I know they were all questioned (so someone kept records), but Clinton is not memorizing their names. State Department hires are civil servants, so not under her control.