Thread: The psychology of those who STILL defend Trump

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    LOL, you are such an idiot. That's why you still go to the bathroom before you pull down your pants, sewage-lad.

The first step in an investigation is obtaining the evidence. That's what was happening yesterday. The next step, is to determine whether a crime has been committed and THEN file charges.

I repeat my question: How much of a brain-dead cult member are you?
    What are they investigating? They are obtaining evidence of a crime that they don't know has been committed yet?

2. The Following User Groans At Yakuda For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (08-09-2022)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,896 Times in 6,587 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 537 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    They think everything is just opinion.
    Well, they have to wonder how we can provide evidence to support ours and they can't. I guess they just call any info they don't like, "fake news" and dismiss it that way. Take the facts you like, dismiss those you don't.

Twumptards live a protected life and call us, "snowflakes". Irony, thy name is, "twumptard".

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Again, he's the one who asked the question! If he was afraid of the answer, (he's terrified of the answer because he's an ignorant pussy), he should not have asked.
    I'm not afraid of your stupidity its your burden not mine

5. The Following User Groans At Yakuda For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (08-09-2022)

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Bunch of fuckin' loudmouths who wouldn't shut up about a stolen election, but then have tons of excuses for why they didn't go to DC to save the Republic from election theft.
    Well, they'd be in jail or about to go there if they did. Better to cowardly troll all day, they've decided.

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    What are they investigating? They are obtaining evidence of a crime that they don't know has been committed yet?
    Ok. I'll just keep answering you. For the fucking 80th time twump removed documents, including those containing national secrets to his home in Mar-A-Lago instead of submitting them to the National Archives.

You know, twumptard, you don't have to ask us. You could just google the information.

I renew my question: How much of a brain-dead twumptard are you?
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    I'm not afraid of your stupidity its your burden not mine
    Then say, "thank you" when someone actually answers you twumptard, or don't ask the question.

You're such a dick.

So.. how brain-dead?

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Well, they'd be in jail or about to go there if they did. Better to cowardly troll all day, they've decided.
    I think it's because secretly, they know the 2020 election wasn't stolen and that Biden won it legitimately, so they didn't want to go to jail over the stupidest lie ever told by the stupidest President we've ever had.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

LurchAddams (08-09-2022)

11. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    I think it's because secretly, they know the 2020 election wasn't stolen and that Biden won it legitimately, so they didn't want to go to jail over the stupidest lie ever told by the stupidest President we've ever had.
    Well of course they know it wasn't stolen or they'd have proof.

12. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello BartenderElite,

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    There is dug in, and then there is DUG IN.

Those who are still loyal to Trump and still react with such outrage to things like the 1/6 hearings and the search warrant yesterday have dug themselves in so far, that pulling back now would short-circuit something in their brains. It probably isn't possible for them to admit they're wrong anymore, just on a psychological level.

And I say this without judgement. I think most of us could look at our own lives and find something - not necessarily in politics, but somewhere - where we were equally invested, and where we just couldn't pull back from it no matter what the evidence to the contrary.

But this is going to be a big problem for America. When we have a President who millions think should be above the law - and who will support dismantling the FBI if Trump ever does get back in power - it's a real issue.
    They have talked about this with everyone in their peer group. All their friends and relatives know where they stand. In many cases, relationships have been severed over Trump support. If they flip on Trump now, it means they were wrong all along.

They would essentially be admitting they made a huge mistake in supporting him.

Admitting mistakes is something some people just can't do.

Now, if all their friends did it first, they could probably go along. But to be the first one is taking a huge risk that the others are not going to go along.

For people deep in the Trump Bubble, it would alienate them from all their friends, coworkers and family that they still associate with.

Admit a huge mistake, lose all your friends.

That's why they can't do it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

BartenderElite (08-09-2022), christiefan915 (08-09-2022)

14. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Cypress,

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I haven't seen girlfriends defend their boyfriends as ferociously as MAGA fan boys defend their demigod.

On average, about 30 percent of any country are fascists. The La Pen family generally comes reasonably close to winning the French presidency. Bolsinaro and Putin command substantial support in Brazil and Russia.
    The power of propaganda.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cypress (08-09-2022)

16. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello LurchAddams,

Yep, these people you are describing have all tapped into the ignorance and fear of their base over immigrants and people of color. White supremacy and fascism is a worldwide phenomenon. America seems to be the only country not holding their ws politicians to account. Trump should have been in jail since 1/7/2021 if our justice system worked correctly.
    The wheels of Justice, they turn slowly.

I will say that on J6/21, I was flat amazed the Capitol was not surrounded by NG and police while the whole crowd was inside, establish a secure perimeter, and then arrest everyone who had no right to be there as they tried to leave. That is what I actually expected to happen on that day. I was perplexed when everyone was allowed to simply leave at will and go on about their business like nothing happened.

If an insurrection like that happened while a president who cared about America and the Constitution was in office, those people would have all been locked up that night.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

LurchAddams (08-10-2022)