Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump Didn't Want 'Wounded Guys' in a Military Parade: 'Doesn't Look Good For Me'

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,234 Times in 7,126 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Geeko Sportivo,

That would be truly awesome if Democrats could keep both the House and Senate. It does appear that Republicans are having a bit of a bad aftertaste from their absurd flirtation with extremism.

The die hard right wing haters are still going to vote for extremism, but the more moderate ones and independents are pulling back from it. January 6th, and Roe are not playing well with the masses. A majority of Americans do not support J6 or the Roe reversal. But typically, the economy is the one thing that motivates most voters. With Democrats passing a bill called the Inflation Reduction Act, even if it is dubious if it will really do much to reduce inflation, the stage is set for the less well informed to give Democrats credit for falling gas prices. Most Americans are not very well politically informed. And if inflation in general cools, Democrats will get credit. If inflation does not cool, Democrats will get the blame, but that would have happened anyway, so nothing lost in passing the Bill. And it does a lot of good things.

With all the trials of the J6 insurrectionists in the news, and Trump acting like his usual embarrassing self, and new tell-all books coming out all the time, there are a lot of reasons and reminders of why voters should walk away from the Republicans.
    Republicans are mostly made up of White Nationalists. White Nationalists feel that their White America is rapidly being replaced by a minority society.

Republicans do not really even care about who is their leader personally, as long as "HE" is "WHITE", MEAN, and Nasty- and HATES Democrats, minorities, the rule of law, and DEMOCRACY!

In other words, SATAN himself could run as president, and the White Nationalists would vote for him.

Because, in the racist little brains of the White Nationalists- A VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT IS A VOTE FOR THE BLACK MAN AND THEIR IMAGINED TAKEOVER OF AMERICA BY THE BLACK PEOPLE!

TO A WHITE NATIONALIST, IT IS SIMPLY A CHOICE OF "Do you want a BLACK AMERICA? Or do you want a WHITE AMERICA?

So don't expect any White Nationalist to ever cast a vote for a Democrat- as that is a vote for what they perceive as Black America!

And White Nationalists make up, at least, 90% of their election day turnouts.

THE GOOD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS- WHITE NATIONALISTS ONLY MAKE UP ABOUT 1/3rd of our population.

THE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS- DUE TO THE Delegation Process and State's Winner Take All Electoral System, The amount of Voter Suppression built right into state voting laws, Extreme Gerrymandering, AND NEW STATE LAWS THAT ONLY ALLOW REPUBLICANS TO COUNT AND CERTIFY THE VOTES, AND NEW STATE LAWS THAT ALLOW REPUBLICAN STATE LEADERS TO HAVE THE POWER TO REJECT THE VOTES OF MINORITY DISTRICTS AND WITHOUT ANY REASON- a 1/3rd of our population can WIN ELECTIONS AND RULE THE COUNTRY!

IT'S NOTHING NEW- It"S BEEN GOING ON SINCE THE TURN OF THE CENTURY!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 08-09-2022 at 01:16 PM.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Geeko Sportivo,

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Republicans are mostly made up of White Nationalists. White Nationalists feel that their White America is rapidly being replaced by a minority society.

Republicans do not really even care about who is their leader personally, as long as "HE" is "WHITE", MEAN, and Nasty- and HATES Democrats, minorities, the rule of law, and DEMOCRACY!

In other words, SATAN himself could run as president, and the White Nationalists would vote for him.

Because, in the racist little brains of the White Nationalists- A VOTE FOR A DEMOCRAT IS A VOTE FOR THE BLACK MAN AND THEIR IMAGINED TAKEOVER OF AMERICA BY THE BLACK PEOPLE!

TO A WHITE NATIONALIST, IT IS SIMPLY A CHOICE OF "Do you want a BLACK AMERICA? Or do you want a WHITE AMERICA?

So don't expect any White Nationalist to ever cast a vote for a Democrat- as that is a vote for what they perceive as Black America!

And White Nationalists make up, at least, 90% of their election day turnouts.

THE GOOD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS- WHITE NATIONALISTS ONLY MAKE UP ABOUT 1/3rd of our population.

THE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS- DUE TO THE Delegation Process and State's Winner Take All Electoral System, The amount of Voter Suppression built right into state voting laws, Extreme Gerrymandering, AND NEW STATE LAWS THAT ONLY ALLOW REPUBLICANS TO COUNT AND CERTIFY THE VOTES, AND NEW STATE LAWS THAT ALLOW REPUBLICAN STATE LEADERS TO HAVE THE POWER TO REJECT THE VOTES OF MINORITY DISTRICTS AND WITHOUT ANY REASON- a 1/3rd of our population can WIN ELECTIONS AND RULE THE COUNTRY!

IT'S NOTHING NEW- It"S BEEN GOING ON SINCE THE TURN OF THE CENTURY!
    I think there are a lot of people who vote Republican, but braille at the suggestion they might be racist. They want to think of themselves as non-racist, even as they sympathize with racists, and have no problem voting with them.

The reason they braille at the idea that they might be racist is because it is stating the truth they refuse to admit to themselves.

Nobody wants to be told a thing about themself they are trying very hard to not believe. Makes 'em angry. Makes 'em want to attack anybody who says it.

General Message to Republicans:

If you are voting for the same things as racists, you might be a racist.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[QUOTE=PoliTalker;5234355]Hello Geeko Sportivo,

Hello Geeko Sportivo,

I think there are a lot of people who vote Republican, but braille at the suggestion they might be racist. They want to think of themselves as non-racist, even as they sympathize with racists, and have no problem voting with them.

The reason they braille at the idea that they might be racist is because it is stating the truth they refuse to admit to themselves.

Nobody wants to be told a thing about themself they are trying very hard to not believe. Makes 'em angry. Makes 'em want to attack anybody who says it.

General Message to Republicans:

If you are voting for the same things as racists, you might be a racist.
    A political Party that is based on race is wrong right from the start.

Republicans vote for WHITE INTERESTS ONLY.

All WHITE NATIONALISTS BELIEVE THEY ARE ARMING THEMSELVES FOR A PERCEIVED FUTURE CIVIL WAR WITH MINORITIES AND ANYONE WHO VOTES FOR THEIR ISSUES.

THE DEMOCRATS VOTE FOR THE INTERESTS OF ALL RACES SO THEREFORE THEY ARE THE PERCEIVED NATURAL ENEMY OF THE WHITE NATIONALISTS!

Like I said- It is a simple choice for Republicans- BLACK OR WHITE?

A Republican looks at the color of his skin- determines he is WHITE AND VOTES REPUBLICAN JUST BASED ON THAT ONE REASON- HE/SHE IS WHITE!

Every issue the Republicans vote for is actually all about race. Because the Republicans have turned every political issue we have about race.

The Republicans are now blaming Black People for cheating in the 2020election- AND THAT IS WHY THEY THINK THEY LOST THE ELECTION- TO BLACK VOTERS WHO THEY THINK CHEATED IN THE ELECTION.

Like I said, REPUBLICANS HAVE CREATED AN ENEMY OF THE BLACK MAN and anyone who DOES NOT AGREE WITH THEM FOR THEIR REASONS WHY!

REPUBLICANS ARE SIMPLY RACIST IN IDEOLOGY!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 08-09-2022 at 02:53 PM.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,600 Times in 9,131 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    “This doesn’t look good for me.”

“Those are our heroes,” reportedly countered John Kelly, Trump’s chief of staff and a retired Marine Corps general. “In our society, there’s only one group of people who are more heroic than they are—and they are buried over in Arlington.”

“I don’t want them,” Trump reportedly said again. “It doesn’t look good for me.”
    Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic.

When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that “the helicopter couldn’t fly” and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery?

It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...uckers/615997/

The greatest generation did not fight and die for shit like Trump, who wants to destroy democracy?!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-09-2022)

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Geeko,

[QUOTE=Geeko Sportivo;5234444]
    Hello Geeko Sportivo,

All WHITE NATIONALISTS BELIEVE THEY ARE ARMING THEMSELVES FOR A PERCEIVED FUTURE CIVIL WAR WITH MINORITIES AND ANYONE WHO VOTES FOR THEIR ISSUES.

THE DEMOCRATS VOTE FOR THE INTERESTS OF ALL RACES SO THEREFORE THEY ARE THE PERCEIVED NATURAL ENEMY OF THE WHITE NATIONALISTS!

A Republican looks at the color of his skin- determines he is WHITE AND VOTES REPUBLICAN JUST BASED ON THAT ONE REASON- HE/SHE IS WHITE!

Every issue the Republicans vote for is actually all about race. Because the Republicans have turned every political issue we have about race.

The Republicans are now blaming Black People for cheating in the 2020election- AND THAT IS WHY THEY THINK THEY LOST THE ELECTION- TO BLACK VOTERS WHO THEY THINK CHEATED IN THE ELECTION.

Like I said, REPUBLICANS HAVE CREATED AN ENEMY OF THE BLACK MAN and anyone who DOES NOT AGREE WITH THEM FOR THEIR REASONS WHY!

A certain number of black people vote Republican.

That's hard to figure.

But there are black people who pretend the only racism is what blacks invite upon themselves by not 'acting white' enough. They are often affluent black people.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello signalmankenneth,

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic.

When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that “the helicopter couldn’t fly” and that the Secret Service wouldn’t drive him there. Neither claim was true.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery?

It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...uckers/615997/

The greatest generation did not fight and die for shit like Trump, who wants to destroy democracy?!!

He is really that selfish. But it explains the bone spurs claim.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 132 Times in 129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    ”Doesn’t look good for me’: Trump sought to exclude wounded veterans from parade”

“As President Donald Trump sought to hold a spectacular military parade on the Fourth of July, the former president had a request that stunned his top military advisers: He didn’t want wounded veterans to be on display.”

“Trump had been inspired to hold a grand Independence Day parade in the summer of 2018 after attending the Bastille Day parade in France the year before. However, he reportedly lamented the presence of wounded soldiers in wheelchairs who had lost limbs in battle, requesting they not be present.”

“Look, I don’t want any wounded guys in the parade. This doesn’t look good for me.”

“The comment stunned the generals present for the meeting, worsening frustrations already brewing amid the administration, according to the book.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...eterans-parade

What can one say?

But the Trumpkins loved him when he humped the flag
    Those are some stunning sources stop the presses, oh wait never mind just kill yourself faggot.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,185 Times in 13,935 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

And as we all know, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree

“Trump Jr. says Arlington Cemetery reminded him of his family's sacrifices"
    https://www.axios.com/2019/11/08/don...ily-sacrifices

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

[QUOTE=Geeko Sportivo;5234444]

PoliTalker, not long ago you had a thread calling for all of us to become "woke." If I am going to be woke I have to call you out for microaggressions against Republicans.

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[QUOTE=Flash;5234888]
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post

PoliTalker, not long ago you had a thread calling for all of us to become "woke." If I am going to be woke I have to call you out for microaggressions against Republicans.
    POLITALKER MY ASS!

i AM CALLING YOU OUT FOR JUST BEING STUPID AND UNKNOWING ABOUT MUCH!

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Geeko,

A certain number of black people vote Republican.

That's hard to figure.

But there are black people who pretend the only racism is what blacks invite upon themselves by not 'acting white' enough. They are often affluent black people.
    Yes, some Black People vote Republican- BUT WHO ARE THEY?

Let's look! Justice Clarence Thomas- Married to a TRUMPTARDED WHITE NATIONALIST ACTIVIST who was involved in the Insurrection and still claiming that the Black People cheated in the 2020 election and that Donald Trump won the election- who influences her husband's biased votes on the Supreme Court for the White Supremacist anti-women's rights agenda.

Hershall Walker- Who has a past of Wife abuse and family violence. Also lies about his academic and educational history, his political experience, lies about his business and work history, Lies about everything just as Donald Trump does. Hershall Walker is not suitable to be a US Congressman as he is not fit for Public Service just based on his criminal history and lies about his personal life and achievements.

And then there are the Blacks For Trump that are paid to attend Trump's Rallies, with paid plane tickets and hotel expenses, to just show up and hold BLACKS FOR TRUMP signs behind Donald Trump's stage appearances- JUST FOR SHOW! WHO KNOWS WHO THEY ACTUALLY VOTE FOR!

The Question is- HOW MANY BLACK REPUBLICAN GOVERNORS ARE THERE TODAY? HOW MANY BLACK REPUBLICAN STATE LEGISLATORS ARE THEY? HOW MANY BLACK REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMEN ARE THEY? ONE- IS ALL I CAN COUNT!

NO SIR! THE REPUBLICANS DO NOT EVEN FAIRLY REPRESENT BLACK PEOPLE IN ANY WAY!

Black Republicans are bought and sold by the Republicans to be props- so that Donald Trump can stand up to a pulpit and say- "BLACK PEOPLE LOVE ME- SEE THERE- THERE IS ONE RIGHT THERE"!

And if you look, right there he is- THE VERY SAME BLACK MAN AT ALL OF DONALD TRUMP'S RALLIES AND THE ONLY REASON HE IS THERE IS BECAUSE HE IS ON THE PAYROLL AND GETS TO TRAVEL AROUND AND STAY IN NICE HOTELS ON AN EXPENSE ACCOUNT ETC. WHOOPTY DO FOLKS!

Save it! REPUBLICANS ARE FOOLING NO ONE- BLACK OR WHITE- AND NEITHER ARE THE VERY FEW BLACK REPUBLICANS WHO ARE BEING PAID BY THE REPUBLICANS TO BE PROPS!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 08-12-2022 at 09:05 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

PoliTalker (08-12-2022)