Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones' texts have been turned over to the January 6 committee. MAGA wets panties

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 558 Posts

Default Alex Jones' texts have been turned over to the January 6 committee. MAGA wets panties

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/08/08/p...y-6/index.html

Approximately two years' worth of text messages sent and received by right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones have been turned over to the House select committee investigating the January 6 insurrection, a person familiar with the matter told CNN on Monday.

The messages were handed over to the committee by Mark Bankston, the attorney who represented two Sandy Hook parents who successfully sued Jones in Texas and won nearly $50 million in a civil trial that concluded last week.
    Bankston would only say he is "cooperating with the committee." The select committee declined to comment.
    During the trial, Bankston revealed that one of Jones' lawyers had "messed up" and inadvertently sent him the two years of text messages. Bankston also said during the trial that the January 6 committee had expressed interest in the material.

Jones' attorney Federico Andino Reynal asked the judge in the case to order Bankston to destroy the material and not transmit it to the House committee, but the judge declined. "I'm not standing between you and Congress," Judge Maya Guerra Gamble told Bankston when asked about sending Jones' texts to the committee. "That is not my job. I'm not going to do that."

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-08-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,875 Times in 8,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post

Approximately two years' worth of text messages sent and received by right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones have been turned over to the House select committee investigating the January 6 insurrection, a person familiar with the matter told CNN on Monday.

The messages were handed over to the committee by Mark Bankston, the attorney who represented two Sandy Hook parents who successfully sued Jones in Texas and won nearly $50 million in a civil trial that concluded last week.
    Bankston would only say he is "cooperating with the committee." The select committee declined to comment.
    During the trial, Bankston revealed that one of Jones' lawyers had "messed up" and inadvertently sent him the two years of text messages. Bankston also said during the trial that the January 6 committee had expressed interest in the material.

Jones' attorney Federico Andino Reynal asked the judge in the case to order Bankston to destroy the material and not transmit it to the House committee, but the judge declined. "I'm not standing between you and Congress," Judge Maya Guerra Gamble told Bankston when asked about sending Jones' texts to the committee. "That is not my job. I'm not going to do that."

Sounds like you got a hard on Skippy. This is what will put trump in jail right???? Lmfao you stupid dumbass

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

Lionfish (08-08-2022)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

Rep. Zoe Lofgren, a California Democrat who sits on the committee, said Sunday on CNN that the committee was still waiting to see the texts and was interested to learn more about Jones' role in the events at the Capitol.

"Well, we know that his behavior did incentivize some of the January 6 conduct and we want to know more about that," Lofgren said. "We don't know what we'll find in the texts because we haven't seen them. But we'll look at it and learn more, I'm sure."

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BidenPresident View Post
    Rep. Zoe Lofgren, a California Democrat who sits on the committee, said Sunday on CNN that the committee was still waiting to see the texts and was interested to learn more about Jones' role in the events at the Capitol.

"Well, we know that his behavior did incentivize some of the January 6 conduct and we want to know more about that," Lofgren said. "We don't know what we'll find in the texts because we haven't seen them. But we'll look at it and learn more, I'm sure."

It just keep getting better and better.
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-08-2022)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,989 Times in 11,516 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,459 Times in 2,200 Posts

It just keep getting better and better.
    Democrats finally have the wind behind their back. Justice is slow, but decisive.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,633 Times in 51,921 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Sounds like you got a hard on Skippy. This is what will put trump in jail right???? Lmfao you stupid dumbass
    If Jones goes to prison for criminal conspiracy, he'll be the center of attention at a prison bukkake party.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-08-2022)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    If Jones goes to prison for criminal conspiracy, he'll be the center of attention at a prison bukkake party.
    Trump's minions are falling like flies. Meadows is next. He'll turn on Trump and sing like a canary.

It jut keeps getting better and better. Don't you just love watching MAGA morons wetting their panties?

Yeah, me too.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-08-2022)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,929 Times in 13,196 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Oh no! The Jan 6 committee got some more "evidence" from a conspiracy quack that this time, for sure, not like the last 14,589 times or whatever, they're going to have the goods on Trump...

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

How many times must we explain this.? Even the FBI says there were no murders in newtown ct in 2022. SH was a hoax.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s..._city_2012.xls
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,957 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

So now Alex Jones is credible? I doubt you will find anyone here who thinks Alex Jones is a factor, well, maybe only you.
    Wet panties party of one, your table is ready.

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Lionfish View Post
    So now Alex Jones is credible? I doubt you will find anyone here who thinks Alex Jones is a factor, well, maybe only you.
    Wet panties party of one, your table is ready.
    Ooh, aren't you cute when you're melting down, LyinBitch.The right wing world is imploding and it keeps getting worse and you MAGA morons pretend it's a Nothing Burger as you run to change your diapers. FBI raided Mara Lago. Your fat boy is fucked and if you didn't think so this morning, you sure as fuck know now, LyinBitch.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Oh no! The Jan 6 committee got some more "evidence" from a conspiracy quack that this time, for sure, not like the last 14,589 times or whatever, they're going to have the goods on Trump...

https://cdn.memegenerator.es/imagene...42/3420241.jpg
    Results count. You know that. What fucking moron openly admitted that they lied to the FBI and felt persecuted for doing it? LOL

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...ps-mar-a-lago/
    FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
    The FBI executed a search warrant on former President Trump’s home in Florida on Monday, the ex-president said, lashing out at law enforcement for what he called “political persecution.”
    “My beautiful home Mar A Lago in Palm Beach, Florida is currently under siege, raided and occupied by a large group of FBI agents,” Trump said in a statement that included a link for donations to his political action committee.
    How many suckers will give this traitor money?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-08-2022)

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,929 Times in 13,196 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Results count. You know that. What fucking moron openly admitted that they lied to the FBI and felt persecuted for doing it? LOL

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...ps-mar-a-lago/
    FBI raids Trump’s Mar-a-Lago

How many suckers will give this traitor money?
    Yes they do, and the Democrats have tried and failed--REPEATEDLY--for close to seven (7) years to nail Trump on something, anything. Much of what they've tried is totally fabricated bullshit like the whole Russia collusion angle.

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    It appears the days of Trumpian cocksuckers lying to the FBI are over.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3...ing-after-you/
    Gohmert: ‘If you’re a Republican, you can’t even lie to Congress or lie to an FBI agent or they’re coming after you’

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,957 Times in 10,497 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 573 Times in 557 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ooh, aren't you cute when you're melting down, LyinBitch.The right wing world is imploding and it keeps getting worse and you MAGA morons pretend it's a Nothing Burger as you run to change your diapers. FBI raided Mara Lago. Your fat boy is fucked and if you didn't think so this morning, you sure as fuck know now, LyinBitch.
    Calm down Bunky, your blood pressure must be through the roof. Read your post and understand how small you make yourself look.
    I love you guys and knowing how Trump keeps the likes of you, Mr. Tiny Penis, and a few others in a constant state of depression makes my day very special.
    BTW you moron, I am on the record here for a very long time, being a DeSantis fan.
    Last edited by Lionfish; 08-08-2022 at 07:07 PM.