Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: NYC Mayor Eric Adams blasts Texas Gov. Greg Abbott after second bus of migrants arriv

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,175 Times in 14,712 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Take a nap.
    The pilots need to after their late at night flights to drop off illegals.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

2. The Following User Groans At ExpressLane For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (08-08-2022)

3. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They're already all in Texas, powder-head. Just waiting for the next vulnerable group of kids so you fucks and all say, "hopes and prayers" again.

You suck.
    After you help murder 715,000 babies each year by abortion there will be fewer kids to be killed. .
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

4. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,029 Times in 6,680 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    The pilots need to after their late at night flights to drop off illegals.
    So, you call people who drive busses, "pilots"? Fascinating. What do you call it during one of the rare times you make it to the toilet? Victory over Underpants Day?

You're such a twink.

5. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So, you call people who drive busses, "pilots"? Fascinating. What do you call it during one of the rare times you make it to the toilet? Victory over Underpants Day?

You're such a twink.
    Hell no! We want the buses seen so they come in the daytime. The Biden administration uses PILOTS to fly illegals in during the darkness of night.

IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

6. The Following User Groans At ExpressLane For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (08-08-2022)

7. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

8. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Shows how little you know. The THP has been arresting illegals for criminal trespass and taking them to the nearest port of entry and giving them the choice of go to jail or return to Mexico and almost all return to Mexico.
    Catching people crossing the border is completely different from people migrating to the border...as it stands, Biden has caught more people trying to cross the border than Trump ever did.

The reason these people come here is because Trump hires them to work in his shitholes.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

9. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Some are very nice people but we have plenty of nice poor people and don't need to import more.
    I consider you the dreg since you don't pay enough in taxes to cover all the welfare you suck up.

10. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And the liberals want them here to be their maids and lawn keepers and to pick their strawberries.
    No, that would be all the rich people who vote Republican who do that, or who own businesses that hire them to do things like pick strawberries.

Without that labor, you'd have to do it and we both know you don't have the physical strength to do what they do, and you never have had that strength.

11. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Number of migrants at US border hits new record high
    So the previous record was 20 years ago when who was President?

No they did not stop lying.
    YOU stop lying.

How many fucking caravans did we hear about from you personally when Trump was President? DOZENS.

In fact, you were one of the "very fine people" who was posting about caravans non-stop for almost an entire year, running that big, fat, fucking mouth of yours as usual.

You ran your mouth about a stolen election for two months and then didn't go to DC the one day you could have done something about it.

I guess you didn't even believe that lie since you didn't stand behind it when it counted.

12. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You say Trump and his MAGA followers are Nazis and Trump is busy having well publicised MAGA rallies
    How many of those rallies were at the Capitol? None.

And speaking of which, how come your skinny ass was right here on JPP running your mouth on 1/6 instead of stopping the steal you had been oinking about for two months?

13. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Because it had no chance whatsoever of gaining a conviction.
    So you're saying that the Republicans who acquitted Trump planned to do so before a single article of impeachment was presented, meaning they didn't take their Constitutional duty seriously.

So if they didn't take that duty seriously, why would they take any duty seriously, and why would you believe a single thing they say? Are you fucking stupid or just a hack?

14. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Successful and necessary impeachments are heavily bipartisan affairs..
    A standard that exists nowhere but in your feeble mind that is running cover for Nazis on JPP because they are the only people willing to be your friend.

The impeachment was bipartisan, several Republicans joined the Democrats.

"Heavily" is a standard you just invented on the spot because you're a sophist.

15. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Impeachments for political stunts, maneuvers, posturing, etc., are one-party affairs that go through the motions but everybody knows have zero chance of actually getting the person impeached removed from office. That's how.
    When you use phrases like "everybody knows", what you're doing is substituting your own inherent biases in place of careful analysis, and you do that because you're lazy as fuck.

16. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Make it illegal for them to obtain identification of any sort. That is, no driver's license, no ID card, nada, zip-point-shit.
    So how is that going to prevent Trump from hiring these people to work at his shitholes?

Make it illegal for them to open a bank account, do a wire transfer of money, or get a loan.
    Some states already do this, including Texas, and it hasn't made a lick of difference when it comes to Trump hiring them to work at his shitholes.

Require employers to verify their immigration status and hold those who hire and use illegals responsible for doing so with fines and criminal charges.
    This already happens and it doesn't prevent Trump from hiring them to work at his shitholes.

Make it illegal for them to buy real property and things requiring a title. So, an illegal can't buy a car and cannot get one registered. They can't buy a house, etc.
    How is that going to prevent Trump from hiring them to work at his shitholes?

uild a full wall along the Southern border and heavily patrol it.
    How is that going to prevent Trump from hiring them to work at his shitholes?

Any illegal that is arrested is automatically held in a detention camp (think WW 2 POW and internment camps) until they have their day in court. If found guilty or not eligible for asylum, they are then deported.
    Wow, so you want to be a Nazi. This is exactly what the Nazis did to Jews.

Persons so charged and convicted are also deprived of all personal property and money in their possession as ill-gotten gains of a criminal activity.
    So how is that going to prevent Trump from hiring them to work in his shitholes?

Allow local and state law enforcement to enforce immigration laws such that they too can arrest someone for being here illegally.
    They already do this and it hasn't made a lick of difference when it comes to Trump hiring them to work at his shitholes.

Prosecute politicians and others who declare their jurisdictions "sanctuaries" or refuse to uphold immigration law.
    Those people are coming here because Trump hires them to work in his shitholes, so how does this address that?

17. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Any illegal that is arrested is automatically held in a detention camp (think WW 2 POW and internment camps) until they have their day in court. If found guilty or not eligible for asylum, they are then deported.
    This is nearly word-for-word from the Nuremberg Laws.

The Nazis considered Jews to not be citizens, so they rounded them up, stuck them in concentration camps and ghettos, and then eventually deported them.

You want to do the same thing here.

You're a Nazi.