Thread: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene: 'No One Can Convince Me' Jan. 6 Rioters Weren't Antifa

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,617 Times in 9,138 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

Default Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene: 'No One Can Convince Me' Jan. 6 Rioters Weren't Antifa

Bat shit crazy is right, it was Antifa, not MAGA filth?!!

The 2020 election conspiracy theorist added that those criminally charged "for things they shouldn't have done" during the Capitol attack are being unfairly treated

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) on Saturday said “no one can convince” her that the rioters behind the Jan. 6 attack at the U.S. Capitol were not anti-fascist protesters and that she “cannot wait for a real investigation” to take place, in an apparent snub to the House committee investigation’s year-long probe.

Greene was speaking with fellow 2020 election conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell, also known as the My Pillow Guy, after attending the Conservative Political Action Conference in Texas when she made her unsupported claims and shared her shock at the day’s violence.

“I was very upset. I never expected anything like that. And when that happened I thought, this is antifa, and no one can convince me it was so-called Trump supporters, and we know there’s a lot wrong there, and I cannot wait for a real investigation,” she said, while pointing a finger at anti-fascist protesters.

The House’s ongoing investigation into the attack has from supporters of former President Donald Trump, detailing how Trump’s rhetoric and his election loss fueled their decision to invade the Capitol. One former White House aide testified that Trump knew his supporters were armed and threatening violence when he urged them to march to the Capitol.

Despite this and other mounting evidence showing the contrary, Greene went on to call the federal government’s response to the riot ― which has led to more than 800 arrests and more than 200 criminal sentences by the U.S. Attorney’s Office ― “political persecution.” At the same time, she said those who did things that “they shouldn’t have done” should be treated better while behind bars.
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/marjo...b00f4cf23b4ec9

This was me on Jan 6th, I was a member of Antifa too?!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

evince (08-07-2022), Guno צְבִי (08-07-2022), Walt (08-07-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello signalmankenneth,

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Bat shit crazy is right, it was Antifa, not MAGA filth?!!

The 2020 election conspiracy theorist added that those criminally charged "for things they shouldn't have done" during the Capitol attack are being unfairly treated

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) on Saturday said “no one can convince” her that the rioters behind the Jan. 6 attack at the U.S. Capitol were not anti-fascist protesters and that she “cannot wait for a real investigation” to take place, in an apparent snub to the House committee investigation’s year-long probe.

Greene was speaking with fellow 2020 election conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell, also known as the My Pillow Guy, after attending the Conservative Political Action Conference in Texas when she made her unsupported claims and shared her shock at the day’s violence.

“I was very upset. I never expected anything like that. And when that happened I thought, this is antifa, and no one can convince me it was so-called Trump supporters, and we know there’s a lot wrong there, and I cannot wait for a real investigation,” she said, while pointing a finger at anti-fascist protesters.

The House’s ongoing investigation into the attack has from supporters of former President Donald Trump, detailing how Trump’s rhetoric and his election loss fueled their decision to invade the Capitol. One former White House aide testified that Trump knew his supporters were armed and threatening violence when he urged them to march to the Capitol.

Despite this and other mounting evidence showing the contrary, Greene went on to call the federal government’s response to the riot ― which has led to more than 800 arrests and more than 200 criminal sentences by the U.S. Attorney’s Office ― “political persecution.” At the same time, she said those who did things that “they shouldn’t have done” should be treated better while behind bars.
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/marjo...b00f4cf23b4ec9

This was me on Jan 6th, I was a member of Antifa too?!!

She thinks antifa has been treated unfairly?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

evince (08-07-2022), Guno צְבִי (08-07-2022)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,773 Times in 27,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,704 Times in 2,509 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene: 'No One Can Convince Me' Jan. 6 Rioters Weren't Antifa
    She is demanding we free them, but also says they were Antifa? So she is pro-Antifa now?
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
    Paul Begala, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
    Stephen Colbert, "Reality has a well known liberal bias."
    trump is a child rapist. We all know it.