Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dems pass Climate, Healthcare, Tax bill. America rejoices. MAGA wets panties

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,367 Times in 6,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Default Dems pass Climate, Healthcare, Tax bill. America rejoices. MAGA wets panties

Senate Passes Democrats’ Climate, Healthcare and Tax Bill
    Package, backed by President Biden, now heads to the House

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...x-health-bill/

The Senate voted along party lines Saturday afternoon to advance a sweeping bill to reform the tax code, tackle climate change and lower the cost of prescription drugs, taking a big step closer to giving President Biden a major victory before the November midterm elections.
    The Senate voted 51-50 to proceed to the 755-page bill, after Vice President Harris arrived at the Capitol to cast the tie-breaking vote.

The vote puts the bill on a trajectory to pass the Senate sometime Sunday, barring an unexpected setback, such as the sudden absence of a Democratic senator.
    Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) hailed the bill’s impending passage as a major achievement.
    “The time has come for the Senate to begin debate on this historic piece of legislation. The Inflation Reduction Act is a groundbreaking bill for the American people, for families struggling to pay the bills, for seniors struggling to pay for medication, for kids struggling with asthma,” Schumer said on the floor moments before the vote.

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

evince (08-09-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

that's not rejoicing you hear.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    that's not rejoicing you hear.....
    Well, maybe if you pulled your head out your far right wing ass, you'd hear the rejoicing better.

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Capitalist View Post
    Well, maybe if you pulled your head out your far right wing ass, you'd hear the rejoicing better.

maybe if you paid taxes you would know why they aren't rejoicing.......you can always spot the EIC collectors.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,184 Times in 14,718 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

So Joe Communist gets more golden showers by Trump!
    Last edited by ExpressLane; 08-07-2022 at 04:41 PM.
    IMPEACH 46 FOR TREASON
    Biden/Harris 2024
    IT'S A NO BRAINER!

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 75 Times in 67 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Senate voted along party lines Saturday afternoon to advance a sweeping bill to reform the tax code, tackle climate change and lower the cost of prescription drugs, taking a big step closer to giving President Biden a major victory before the November midterm elections.
    The Senate voted 51-50 to proceed to the 755-page bill, after Vice President Harris arrived at the Capitol to cast the tie-breaking vote.

The vote puts the bill on a trajectory to pass the Senate sometime Sunday, barring an unexpected setback, such as the sudden absence of a Democratic senator.
    Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) hailed the bill’s impending passage as a major achievement.
    “The time has come for the Senate to begin debate on this historic piece of legislation. The Inflation Reduction Act is a groundbreaking bill for the American people, for families struggling to pay the bills, for seniors struggling to pay for medication, for kids struggling with asthma,” Schumer said on the floor moments before the vote.

Yay, more taxes for low income people, hurrah!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gondwanaland For This Post:

ExpressLane (08-07-2022)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

maybe if you paid taxes you would know why they aren't rejoicing.......you can always spot the EIC collectors.......
    I paid $28k in taxes last year. Investments did well. Even cashed in some winnings and bought a Tesla Model Y. Thanks President Biden.
    Not sure why you think I didn't pay taxes. But then, you swallow a lot of bullshit. In fact, you're fully immersed in bullshit.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-07-2022)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Not sure why you think I didn't pay taxes.
    people who pay taxes don't support demmycrats taxers......

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 119 Times in 117 Posts

Democrats, as a general rule, try to ensure they pass anything to provide their dependency government supplied depends.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

people who pay taxes don't support demmycrats taxers......
    So you're saying none of the 81 million Americans who voted for Biden in 2020 didn't pay taxes?

Now do you see how moronic your fucking statement is, PostMortemPolyp?

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Theywillneverlearn! View Post
    Democrats, as a general rule, try to ensure they pass anything to provide their dependency government supplied depends.
    Is that what Fucker Carlson told you?

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,713 Times in 27,343 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

The past 20 months has arguably been the most productive legislative session of the 21st century, with massive economic stimulus, infrastructure, climate, healthcare, and tax bills being passed.

16. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

PostmodernProphet (08-08-2022)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (08-08-2022)

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,069 Times in 8,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's amazing how stupid you people are.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,069 Times in 8,417 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    The past 20 months has arguably been the most productive legislative session of the 21st century, with massive economic stimulus, infrastructure, climate, healthcare, and tax bills being passed.
    And making life worse for average Americans. How stupid are you maggots exactly?

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So you're saying none of the 81 million Americans who voted for Biden in 2020 didn't pay taxes?
    probably close......the IRS reports close to 161 million people filed tax returns.......about half of those will pay no federal income taxes.......of course the matter is complicated by the fact a lot of you mouth breathers don't vote and the fact that the actual number of real voters in 2020 is unknown......
    https://www.treasury.gov/tigta/audit...02240035fr.pdf