Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Convicted Capitol rioter who spent a day crying in a mock prison cell at CPAC

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,773 Times in 27,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

Liz voted with the republicans today

I don’t want her

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,773 Times in 27,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Dutch,

It is a weird world that has liberals appreciating things done by Liz, Dick and Mike.
    not that weird......they are doing things that benefit lib'ruls instead of the country......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,904 Times in 21,666 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Fucking nuts, isn't it? LOL

Here's the big question all Americans have to ask themselves: "Am I that fucking nuts too?"

Let's be honest; the Independents run the game as a group. Independents are, IMO, the soul and center of America. A little of this, a little of that, some excesses but over all pretty fucking normal. Balanced and stable like a good marriage or partnership.

The Democrats and the Republicans? Fucking nuts. Not equally so. I'll be the first to admit as a former 38-year staunch Republican that the Republican Party of the United States of America has gone from the most esteemed people in America to lowlife Aryan scumbags supporting lies that have gotten Americans killed. This is fucking insane.

My best advice is to use COVID rules to stay away from crowds and get your vote in as early as possible.

The fucking nuts racist Park of the Republican Party has a has always been a branch, and that’s why I was never a Republican.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-07-2022)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello guno,

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    During Thursday’s performance in the J6 cage, the man in the prison had been an actor. But on Friday, the man was none other than Brandon Straka,

Straka, 45, pleaded guilty last fall to a single misdemeanor count of disorderly conduct, sentenced to 90 days of home detention, and got hit with a $5,000 fine plus three years probation. Mistakenly unsealed court documents revealed that he extensively cooperated with prosecutors and provided information to authorities about other Stop the Steal activists, including Ali Alexander, a leader in the movement. In short: Straka never did any real jail time, but that didn’t stop him from playing the part.

Gulling the rubes
    So they hired an actor.

And then they got this guy who flipped on others, and tried to make him some kind of hero.

This is why the Republicans own messaging.

Democrats are stuck with the truth.

Republicans are limited only by their active imaginations.

No contest for the easily conned.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-07-2022)

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,479 Times in 52,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    What is scary even though we laugh at them, they live among us and breed
    Is this why they are against abortion? Are they afraid dumbasses will be aborted leaving only smart people birthed so the dumbass view would die out? Don't they care about their kids?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"