Thread: It’s About To Get Wild As Inflation Reduction Act Insulin Price Cap To Be Decided On

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default It’s About To Get Wild As Inflation Reduction Act Insulin Price Cap To Be Decided On

How's about a extraordinary repuke reduction sedition act who are at war against democracy, society and anything else of a civilized nature. This includes who all deserve to go straight to hell with their criminal against humanity POS tRump, his gutter family at being sold out to the devil, and all else associated with this bastardized former lawlessly hacked in tRump and un-American atrocity on Earth?

Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said, “Democrats have received extremely good news: for the first time, Medicare will finally be allowed to negotiate prescription drug prices, seniors will have free vaccines and their costs capped, and much more. This is a major victory for the American people. While there was one unfortunate ruling in that the inflation rebate is more limited in scope, the overall program remains intact and we are one step closer to finally taking on Big Pharma and lowering Rx drug prices for millions of Americans.”

Reconciliation can only be used for fiscal matters related to the budget, so Republicans are expected to raise a point of order on the insulin price cap that will require a ruling by the parliamentarian.

Democrats have expressed zero concern that the insulin price cap will have to be dropped, and one of the reasons why is that Medicare and Medicaid spend a lot of money on insulin each year. The US pays 8.1 times more for insulin than other countries."

https://www.politicususa.com/2022/08...3XONex-sCf1AJc

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,319 Times in 1,689 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 416 Times in 383 Posts

I cannot fathom a decent human being not being for this cap. Being insulin dependent in this country is like having a second mortgage your entire life just to stay alive.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    I cannot fathom a decent human being not being for this cap. Being insulin dependent in this country is like having a second mortgage your entire life just to stay alive.
    Actually, I cannot fathom a decent human being having anything to do with the seditious and insurrectionist repuke cartel that sold their hides out to tRump and the devil to wage war on the decency of humanity.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Port Tack View Post
    I know, right.....remember when Trump did it by executive order and Biden reversed it?........

One of the final healthcare actions made by the Trump Administration has been rescinded by the Biden Administration. On December 23, 2020, the Trump Administration finalized a rule that directed the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to take action to require that federally qualified health centers (FQHCs) make insulin and injectable epinephrine available to certain patients at 340B prices. The Biden Administration delayed the rule twice before it became effective on July 20, 2021, and the first opportunity for HHS to impose the requirements of the rule would have been through grants awarded in fiscal year 2022. So, while the rule has been in effect since July, it has yet to be implemented.
    https://www.policymed.com/2021/10/bi...cing-rule.html
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”