Thread: conspiracy fact

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,327 Times in 1,987 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 174 Posts

Default conspiracy fact

The subsequent investigation of the downed cargo plane revealed for the first time a connection between the office of George Bush and a clandestine campaign to arm the contras – during the 1984-86 period when the U.S. Congress had ordered a halt to CIA and Pentagon aid. In response to reporters’ queries, however, Bush’s press officers issued statements claiming that the phone calls from Rodriguez represented the only time that the vice-president’s office had played any role in the arms-supply campaign. Later Gregg expanded on the official denials in a deposition to the joint select committee investigating the Iran-contra affair. “We [Bush and Gregg] never discussed the contras,” Gregg testified. “We had no responsibility for it; we had no expertise in it.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ge-bush-71927/

Daddy Bush is the definition of treason. He sold weapons to Iran and cocaine to Freeway Rick Ross. All the ivy league schools were built on opium trade with China. Reality is stranger than fiction.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Independent media from 33 years ago. It's for my personal records but yall are welcome to watch.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    The subsequent investigation of the downed cargo plane revealed for the first time a connection between the office of George Bush and a clandestine campaign to arm the contras – during the 1984-86 period when the U.S. Congress had ordered a halt to CIA and Pentagon aid. In response to reporters’ queries, however, Bush’s press officers issued statements claiming that the phone calls from Rodriguez represented the only time that the vice-president’s office had played any role in the arms-supply campaign. Later Gregg expanded on the official denials in a deposition to the joint select committee investigating the Iran-contra affair. “We [Bush and Gregg] never discussed the contras,” Gregg testified. “We had no responsibility for it; we had no expertise in it.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...ge-bush-71927/

Daddy Bush is the definition of treason. He sold weapons to Iran and cocaine to Freeway Rick Ross. All the ivy league schools were built on opium trade with China. Reality is stranger than fiction.
    Reminds me federal kidnapping wasn't a crime at the former US District Court of Washington, D.C., currently Nazington District Court of the communism Islamidiotocracy of Christiananality pedophilia as per Rehnquist Fourth Reich July supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court granted standing for Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement in their more perfect union to Islam "death to the infidels" thru thieving US Constitution arsonists; which this Washington, D.C. born USA citizen considered it to be like putting deposits in a bank back during the Bicentennial after some 3 1/2 years of more than 24 incidents of thieving National Archives US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament arsonists; but "serve the Pope or die" Nazi economics of those burning "it's only a God dam piece of paper" Bush's Arab "flying carpet" terrorists to nuke Temple Mount while threatening POTUS was the prime directive.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Kill or capture: paramilitary operations. Only the facts ma'am.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    Kill or capture: paramilitary operations. Only the facts ma'am.

Reads like Byrd's KKK West Nazi Germany Virginia churchstate of hate fiefdom US Fascist Masochist kidnapping tactics and SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 Nazington kidnapping tactics of their second coming Islamidiotocracy Christiananality pedophilia national religion.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's 50 minutes but you have to watch this shit. Give us a short list of what you find to be false, deceiving, or something you differ with. Don't be shy.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Whenever I Listen or read libertarians I feel like I entered a fictional landscape.

http://web.inter.nl.net/users/Paul.T...bertarian.html
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Whenever I Listen or read libertarians I feel like I entered a fictional landscape.

http://web.inter.nl.net/users/Paul.T...bertarian.html
    The fact remains that the US government is involved in a lot of conspiracies. Can aluminum cut through steel?