Thread: Chuck E. Cheese

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,811 Times in 14,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Chuck E. Cheese

Just weeks after a Black family was ignored by costumed characters during a Sesame Place parade, the same seems to have taken place at a New Jersey Chuck E. Cheese location. Last weekend, Natyana Muhammad, a 29 year old mother from Wayne, posted a video of her two year old daughter Safa attempting to get the attention of Chuck E., a character she had never before seen in person. Despite her enthusiasm, the footage shows the child being blatantly disregarded.

“I stopped recording. I actually tapped Chuck E. on his arm to let him know that Safa was standing right there, and he ignored me,” Muhammad told NBC News.

Muhammad also stated that the mouse didn’t stop by the party’s table at all until he was encouraged by a manager to do so. Yet, he frequently visited the table of a nearby party of white children

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna41335
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,989 Times in 8,360 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 595 Times in 591 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Just weeks after a Black family was ignored by costumed characters during a Sesame Place parade, the same seems to have taken place at a New Jersey Chuck E. Cheese location. Last weekend, Natyana Muhammad, a 29 year old mother from Wayne, posted a video of her two year old daughter Safa attempting to get the attention of Chuck E., a character she had never before seen in person. Despite her enthusiasm, the footage shows the child being blatantly disregarded.

“I stopped recording. I actually tapped Chuck E. on his arm to let him know that Safa was standing right there, and he ignored me,” Muhammad told NBC News.

Muhammad also stated that the mouse didn’t stop by the party’s table at all until he was encouraged by a manager to do so. Yet, he frequently visited the table of a nearby party of white children

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna41335
    Ok. And? The rat is racist. Fire the rat. Get a new one.