Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Women Having To Flee States With Insane Restrictions on Abortions

1. #286 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,407 Times in 10,037 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    the only woman I know of being killed was the unarmed protester murdered in the capital on 1/6
    Right, because women dying due to abortion bans isn't something you want to read about because it proves you aren't pro-life, you're pro-death.

Make no mistake, women will die because of abortion bans.

Would you want the government to force you to donate blood, bone marrow, or a kidney in order to save the life of someone you don't know? YOU DON'T??? Well, now you know how women feel.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #287 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    v
    Make no mistake, women will die because of abortion bans.
    make no mistake......you are a fucking idiot.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Earl (08-09-2022)

4. #288 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,407 Times in 10,037 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    make no mistake......you are a fucking idiot.....
    You're the one who couldn't tell the difference between a pig, a cat, and a human but I'm the fucking moron? LOL. Sure, Jan.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

5. #289 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    You're the one who couldn't tell the difference between a pig, a cat, and a human but I'm the fucking moron? LOL. Sure, Jan.
    if it bring peace to your soul to cling to absurd fantasies who am I to fuck up your life with reality.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Earl (08-09-2022)

7. #290 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    There are a bunch of silly, wrong assumptions there. We should start with "assuming that all of the deaths occurred to women who received no medical intervention." That is the exact opposite of reality. First, women with the worst symptoms (the ones most likely to lead to death) are the most likely to seek treatment. But even those who do not seek treatment, can only be pronounced dead by a doctor, which is considered treatment.

As an example, let us look at a woman bleeding out. She is screaming in pain, and losing huge amounts of blood. Even in the USA, people will call 911 at this point, not caring about the large copayment. Treatment begins, but is not in time, and she dies. You may say what if they ignore the massive amount of blood pouring out of her. In that case, she dies, but death cannot be legally declared until treatment begins by a doctor. To believe women are dying and not being treated, we would have to believe that no one is noticing a dead woman. For the most part the symptom of death is noticed.

Speaking as a husband, I will sometimes ignore my wife complaining about cramps, but I will notice if she is actually dead. The lack of movement for a long time is a noticeable symptom.

So during Roe v. Wade, there were three possible outcomes:
    1) The symptoms were not bad enough that the woman sought treatment, and whatever damage was done to her body, short of death.
    2) The symptoms were bad enough that the woman sought treatment, and the doctors did whatever they could to reduce the damage to her body, and death did not follow.
    3) The symptoms were bad enough that the woman sought treatment, and the doctors failed to save her life.

With the demise of Roe v. Wade, there is a fourth option:
    4) The symptoms are bad enough that the woman seeks treatment, but the doctors can legally do nothing for her.

Note there is no option that ends with a live birth. An abortion saves the woman damage to her body in all these cases, but in none of these cases prevents a live birth.

Which is why we should be seeking more treatment (abortions) in cases of ectopic pregnancy, rather than less. It will mean more live births, because fewer women will be rendered infertile.
    You stated that no live births has resulted from ectopic pregnancies which is patently untrue. You might want to correct that erroneous statement before going any further down the rabbit hole.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Earl (08-09-2022)

9. #291 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,025 Times in 8,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    You stated that no live births has resulted from ectopic pregnancies which is patently untrue. You might want to correct that erroneous statement before going any further down the rabbit hole.
    So absolutely no attempt to defend Primavera's previous lie, Primavera is on to a new lie. How exactly does a full grown fetus form in a fallopian tube?

The is no possibility of a life birth, the best that can be hoped for is a quick passing with minimal damage, whether naturally or an abortion.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
    Paul Begala, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
    Stephen Colbert, "Reality has a well known liberal bias."

10. The Following 2 Users Groan At Walt For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-08-2022), Earl (08-09-2022)

11. #292 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So absolutely no attempt to defend Primavera's previous lie, Primavera is on to a new lie. How exactly does a full grown fetus form in a fallopian tube?

The is no possibility of a life birth, the best that can be hoped for is a quick passing with minimal damage, whether naturally or an abortion.
    I suggest that you read this again, if indeed you read it the first time, any danger of that?

https://abort73.com/end_abortion/is_...ver_justified/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Earl (08-09-2022)

13. #293 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I suggest that you read this again, if indeed you read it the first time, any danger of that?

https://abort73.com/end_abortion/is_...ver_justified/
    You keep coming back to the extremist anti-abortion website that falls apart every time.

So you claim that once every billion times, an embryo grows a second umbilical cord... But cannot prove it, because it is so rare. Here is something that is not that rare, that I can prove. Sometimes there are fraternal twins, and one of them survives. Fraternal twins happen all the time.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."

14. The Following 2 Users Groan At Walt For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (08-09-2022), Earl (08-09-2022)

15. #294 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You keep coming back to the extremist anti-abortion website that falls apart every time.

So you claim that once every billion times, an embryo grows a second umbilical cord... But cannot prove it, because it is so rare. Here is something that is not that rare, that I can prove. Sometimes there are fraternal twins, and one of them survives. Fraternal twins happen all the time.
    Look Salty, you've been caught with your pants down yet again. You made an absolutist statement that ectopic pregnancies have NEVER resulted in a live birth. I proved that was bullshit but here you are still denying the undeniable. You're a very sad man, still never mind you've got that imbecile Trumpet on your side, so lucky you.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 08-08-2022 at 08:49 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Earl (08-09-2022)

17. #295 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Primavera lost the debate again... It is just sad.

18. The Following User Groans At Walt For This Awful Post:

Earl (08-09-2022)

19. #296 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Primavera lost the debate again... It is just sad.
    No, Walter.

Wake up and smell the coffee, you lost the debate.

Have you ever won a debate, Walter?