Thread: Is fascism left wing?

1. #241 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,114 Times in 11,687 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Lurch probably didn't know there were 42 different fallacies.
    There are more than that, but Lurch is only committing the same few fallacies over and over.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode
    "Donald has failed in almost every endeavor he has attempted. " --floridafan
    "Abortion is not a moral issue. " --BidenPresident
    "Propaganda can also be factual." --Flash
    "Even after being vaccinated, you shed virus particles." --Jerome
    "no slavery is forcing another into labor" -archives
    "Evs are much safer from fires" -- Nordberg
    "Abortion has killed no one." -- LurchAddams

2. #242 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Is this MAGA Asshat pathetic or what, folks. He rejects historic definitions and facts in favor of his revisionist screeds. Let me put this buffoon in his place:

FASCISM: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

CORPORATISM: the organization of a society into industrial and professional corporations serving as organs of political representation and exercising control over persons and activities within their jurisdiction

As anyone who has a high G.E.D. reading level, this MAGA asshat has consistently accused liberals, the Democratic Party and progressives of being "fascists" because of proposed oversight and regulation of corporations via gov't (a gov't people elect)....kind of opposite of what corporatism and fascism are all about, n'cest pai? Yet he's perfectly fine with the autocratic nature of Trump's four years, tax breaks for corporations who outsource jobs, tax breaks for the wealthy, no regulation for big Pharma prices, declaring corporations are on par with individual human citizens, money is speech, etc. THAT'S the epitome corporatism. The MAGA blind loyalty to Trump and his autocratic idealism smacks of sheer fascism.

So it seems the Asshat inadvertently exposes himself for the POS MAGA bullhorn that he is....pity he doesn't have the mental capacity of understand that...hence his posts.
    Fascism is not patriotism. Fascism is not a form of government.
    "The atmosphere is among the factors that determines the Earth's atmosphere." --ZenMode

3. #243 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

THE ANSWER TO THE SUBJECT TITLE QUESTION IS NO!

Post numbers 18, 28, 54, 132, 155, 167 and 237.

When the MAGA minions can't logically or factually defend their claims, they either revise history and definitions, lie, repeat ad nausea or just disappear. No wonder Trump loves these fools....their the perfect door mats and attack dogs.
    LIF. You are describing yourself again.

4. #244 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Defender of Honor View Post
    George Lincoln Rockwell creator of the American Right Wing Nazi party
    Of course, there is the off shoot group called hate Nazis' Which is driven by the same tool that Hitler used in his drive for power, Hatred. Every dictator since the beginning of history has used that to gain and keep power. The biggest influence of the leader of this group is Hitler himself. Literally the only book this leader has read in his lifetime, one that was on his bed stand for his nightly reading. The book Is called "My New Order" by Hitler. It is used mostly now by researchers to explain how Hitler was able to gain and keep power, and how Hitler was able to make his countries population one of the most poisoned society in history. Something we watch every day gaining a foothold in this country now.

5. #245 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    I think Into the Night has been wrestling with 42 different phalluses.

I'm not a shrink, just a customer, but my theory is the weak positions people like ITTN take fucks with their heads to the point they spew crazy everywhere. You can only spew obvious bullshit for so long before you start to hear voices.

I something else happen to a couple people here and on my former forum. They were collegial and friendly and even showed decent senses of humor.

Then twump got creamed in 2020 and the coup failed. That's when they all lost it. I think their prior cheeriness was a bit of a "shine on" because they thought that soon they'd be able to troll us about trump's win and all the bullshit he would have tried during his second term.

We're dealing with some angry, hateful, mourners on the right, my friend. It's gonna get worse when they get their asses handed to them again in Nov. The fuck sticks have lost their appeal - their going the way of the Dodo.
    Classic!
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

LurchAddams (08-12-2022)

7. #246 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wow, Tiger. I just logged on and see I have 42 notifications, likely all from you. You're quite the compulsive little troll, aren't you?

LOL.. have at it man. It's fun to watch you spin your wheels.
    What a loon into the night is. His list is comedy. How small does a mind have to be to take what he wrote seriously.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jbander For This Post:

LurchAddams (08-12-2022)

9. #247 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,029 Times in 6,680 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    What a loon into the night is. His list is comedy. How small does a mind have to be to take what he wrote seriously.
    I'd like to take credit for his meltdown, but I think this latest twupscipade has caused their already weak psyches to crash. His incitement of 1/6 and his participation in attempting to usurp power has been exposed. Now he's been exposed as a former president, turned international spy.

All of this - plus their overplaying their hand with the overturning or Roe has put even this November in play for the good guys. So twumptards are also dealing with that.

Things have not been going well for the trump team lately.

10. #248 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,884 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 105 Times in 98 Posts

Nazis right wing fascist,love to claim the left is them
    What day is Michaelmas on?
    When is the Mass on Michael?
    AM I ,I AM's,AM I
    I AM,I AM's, AM I

11. #249 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,271 Times in 13,404 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 800 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Defender of Honor View Post
    Nazis right wing fascist,love to claim the left is them
    You went to public school in a Democrat run state didn't you?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Into the Night (08-13-2022)

13. #250 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    LIF. You are describing yourself again.
    Stop spamming.

14. #251 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Redefinition fallacy (fascist<->corporation).
    no.

fascism has always meant a union of state and corporate power.

globalists like you just don't like it so YOU"RE redefining it.

i would call the most destructive ideology of our time INTERNATIONALIST FASCISM.

the World Economic Forum are internationalist fascists.

see my elaborations on this topic in the thread "Public /Private Partnerships, Fascism and You.

Public private partnerships, the much bandied about term as of late, especially regarding retarded green initiatives, are textbook fascism.

and they're just crony capitalism and corruption with a fresh coat of paint and new "messaging".

They have nothing to do with american individuals.

Public means government, not you.
    Private means corporate, not you.

its fascism, the union of government and corporate power, and only reduces the power and possibilities of non corrupt regular individuals.

it has nothing to do with free markets as it's the government picking winners.

So in summary, public / private partnerships are fascist and ultimately tyrranical.
    Last edited by Blackwater Lunchbreak; 08-13-2022 at 05:59 AM.

15. #252 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Is this MAGA Asshat pathetic or what, folks. He rejects historic definitions and facts in favor of his revisionist screeds. Let me put this buffoon in his place:

FASCISM: a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

CORPORATISM: the organization of a society into industrial and professional corporations serving as organs of political representation and exercising control over persons and activities within their jurisdiction

As anyone who has a high G.E.D. reading level, this MAGA asshat has consistently accused liberals, the Democratic Party and progressives of being "fascists" because of proposed oversight and regulation of corporations via gov't (a gov't people elect)....kind of opposite of what corporatism and fascism are all about, n'cest pai? Yet he's perfectly fine with the autocratic nature of Trump's four years, tax breaks for corporations who outsource jobs, tax breaks for the wealthy, no regulation for big Pharma prices, declaring corporations are on par with individual human citizens, money is speech, etc. THAT'S the epitome corporatism. The MAGA blind loyalty to Trump and his autocratic idealism smacks of sheer fascism.

So it seems the Asshat inadvertently exposes himself for the POS MAGA bullhorn that he is....pity he doesn't have the mental capacity of understand that...hence his posts.
    you're the one redefining things.

it has always meant a union of corporate and government power.

16. #253 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    I interpreted it as an attempt to make anything negative left-wing. They don't like being associated with Hitler, so they make Hitler left-wing.
    facism is very much on both sides of the aisle.

more so with neocon like cheney/ romney.

trumpers are populists and REAL antifa..

17. #254 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,756 Times in 4,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    facism is very much on both sides of the aisle.

more so with neocon like cheney/ romney.

trumpers are populists and REAL antifa..
    You confuse authoritarian/totalitarian with fascism. No U. S. policies or actions fit the fascism definition.

18. #255 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'd like to take credit for his meltdown, but I think this latest twupscipade has caused their already weak psyches to crash. His incitement of 1/6 and his participation in attempting to usurp power has been exposed. Now he's been exposed as a former president, turned international spy.

All of this - plus their overplaying their hand with the overturning or Roe has put even this November in play for the good guys. So twumptards are also dealing with that.

Things have not been going well for the trump team lately.
    He would sell this information for money, or it could be a pay-off to Putin to cover up his piss tapes. The point is the right will support the act of treason and giving strategics military information to our enemies' there is no possible excuse that the right can come up with for Trump stealing secret documents and hiding them to use for his purposes/ Again the point being that the right is this countries biggest threat and enemy and needs to be treated as such.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to jbander For This Post:

LurchAddams (08-13-2022)