Thread: Kansas! Even in Kansas…

1. #376 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,903 Times in 6,593 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 537 Times in 514 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Wrong. The abortionist gave out enough information that allowed Telemundo to show up at the door of the little girl's apartment asking for an interview. The abortionist without a doubt violated the little girl's HIPAA rights.
    You twumptard evil fucks will say anything, even vilifying an little girl and a heroic doctor to support your bullshit.

Look at all the good people twump sent packing and were harassed for not supporting his lie.

The sad thing is - you don't realize how truly evil you are. You shit on a Mexican today yet you racist fuck?
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-05-2022)

3. #377 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Not on this board

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Althea (08-05-2022), Guno צְבִי (08-05-2022), ThatOwlWoman (08-05-2022)

5. #378 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    They are not yet alive so they aren't being killed.
    your ignorance is sad.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #379 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    You want her to have the baby and support him by herself?
    Of course he does.
    of course they could always put him up for adoption.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #380 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,770 Times in 7,271 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

The fetus-worshipping theocrat misogynists are apparently in the minority even in some blood red states.

Meanwhile, Massachusetts universities now have morning after pills in campus vending machines.

It's a joy to live in civilization--easier to breathe--but we could be even more civilized if we didn't have the red states dragging us down.

I honestly can't understand why BOTH sides don't favor partition.
    Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Samuel Johnson, 1775
    Religion....is the opiate of the people. Karl Marx, 1848
    Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose. Kris Kristofferson, 1969

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-05-2022), ThatOwlWoman (08-05-2022)

9. #381 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Right but you can't determine that gender until at least 2 months have passed. In reality, it's really more like 4 months is when you find out the sex of the fetus.

So up until that point, it's a fetus of undeterminable gender, not a human being according to the standards you set when it comes to transgendering.
    lol....stupid fuck......its gender isn't "undeterminable".......its gender is fixed in place, merely unknown.......what is undeterminable is whether you have an IQ.......

10. #382 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    But you have absolutely no way of knowing what that sex is until at least 60 days later, so you can't call it a human being because you can't even define its gender until after a certain period of time.
    ???....so is it your argument that its not a human being until we know its sex?........I guess that really fucks over the transgendered, since they wouldn't be humans until they decide what they are........did you know that if we put all your brains in a balloon it wouldn't sink to the ground?.......

11. #383 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 2,333 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 150 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Brilliant argument, Protecting the right to PRIVACY from government intrusion into your personal life is PROTECTING LIMITED GOVERNMENT, the Supreme Court failed to do that.
    Fuck privacy. "Lawmakers in Kansas asked voters to change the state constitution, which protects the right to an abortion, and give them permission to pass new laws restricting or banning abortion. The voters resoundingly said no." (from cnn). That was what this was about. It gives Kansans the responsibility to directly vote on this issue. It was your precious democracy in action.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

12. #384 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    How do you know? You can support abortion up to age 24 if you like
    That would be sick. I support after birth abortion up to 18 though.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Althea (08-05-2022), ThatOwlWoman (08-05-2022)

14. #385 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,740 Times in 14,334 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    The fetus-worshipping theocrat misogynists are apparently in the minority even in some blood red states.

Meanwhile, Massachusetts universities now have morning after pills in campus vending machines.

It's a joy to live in civilization--easier to breathe--but we could be even more civilized if we didn't have the red states dragging us down.

I honestly can't understand why BOTH sides don't favor partition.
    I believe the pills have been in vending machines on certain campuses for many years.

I remember the outrage by many in the pro birth camp.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

16. #386 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,628 Times in 21,489 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    Fuck privacy. "Lawmakers in Kansas asked voters to change the state constitution, which protects the right to an abortion, and give them permission to pass new laws restricting or banning abortion. The voters resoundingly said no." (from cnn). That was what this was about. It gives Kansans the responsibility to directly vote on this issue. It was your precious democracy in action.
    Fuck privacy?!?... You do not believe that all Americans, in order to be truly free, have a right to privacy from government intrusion into the most basic decisions that make us independent humans?

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

18. #387 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fuck privacy?!?... You do not believe that all Americans, in order to be truly free, have a right to privacy from government intrusion into the most basic decisions that make us independent humans?
    For most forced-birthers, the only time "My body, my choice" is valid is when it comes to getting vaccinated against a deadly disease in order to protect not only that individual but others as well.

My brother admits to watching Fox News. He was telling me this morning that before Roe v Wade was canceled, a pregnant woman could get an abortion up to the time of delivery, and the doctors would just kill the baby when it was removed. He also said that pro-choicers are running around attacking churches and clinics where forced-birthers (which he called "pro-lifers" of course) counsel women to keep the fetus and give it up for adoption once it's born. This is where these Reichtards are getting their "information."
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (08-05-2022), ZappasGuitar (08-05-2022)

20. #388 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

For most forced-birthers, the only time "My body, my choice" is valid is when it comes to getting vaccinated against a deadly disease in order to protect not only that individual but others as well.

My brother admits to watching Fox News. He was telling me this morning that before Roe v Wade was canceled, a pregnant woman could get an abortion up to the time of delivery, and the doctors would just kill the baby when it was removed. He also said that pro-choicers are running around attacking churches and clinics where forced-birthers (which he called "pro-lifers" of course) counsel women to keep the fetus and give it up for adoption once it's born. This is where these Reichtards are getting their "information."
    Sad but that up to the day of birth is the Foxnews Trumpper party line.

44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (08-05-2022)

22. #389 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sad but that up to the day of birth is the Foxnews Trumpper party line.
    Yep. I asked him if he had ever seen video or pics of protesters outside abortion facilities. He said yes. I asked him what did they all have in common other than forced-birth. He couldn't think of anything other than they had signs. I asked him what race they were. He said "white." I said exactly. It is WHITE people -- who only want to adopt WHITE babies and even go to other countries to adopt them -- who want to force women to give birth to children who are often unadoptable because they're not white, they have physical and/or cognitive problems, their moms took drugs while pregnant, etc. Those WHITE people protesting in favor of forced birth sure as hell won't adopt those kids. There are almost half a million children in foster care now waiting for adoptive parents.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

23. #390 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yep. I asked him if he had ever seen video or pics of protesters outside abortion facilities. He said yes. I asked him what did they all have in common other than forced-birth. He couldn't think of anything other than they had signs. I asked him what race they were. He said "white." I said exactly. It is WHITE people -- who only want to adopt WHITE babies and even go to other countries to adopt them -- who want to force women to give birth to children who are often unadoptable because they're not white, they have physical and/or cognitive problems, their moms took drugs while pregnant, etc. Those WHITE people protesting in favor of forced birth sure as hell won't adopt those kids. There are almost half a million children in foster care now waiting for adoptive parents.
    It’s a sad state of affairs.

LOCK HIM UP!