Thread: ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 84 Times in 79 Posts

Default ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE

https://www.usaspending.gov/award/CO..._-NONE-_-NONE-

CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE . What it shows is that in March of this year an extreme left nonprofit organization called the "Vera Institute of Justice "(VIJ) landed a $171.7 million (USD) tax-payer funded contract with the Biden Junta's Health and Human Services agency (HHS). This contract has the potential to reach as high as $983 million (USD) if the arrangement is renewed until March 2027.

What is the arrangement ?

Biden has given VIJ this money to help prevent illegal immigrants from being deported by providing them with legal assistance (personal attornies) - to argue why they should be allowed to remain in the US as permanent residents.

SO, WHAT KIND OF AN ORGANIZATION IS VERA ? WHAT IS ITS MISSION ? WHAT KIND OF AFFILIATIONS DOES IT HAVE ?

We need to know some basic facts about "VERA", given "Blow-Hole Joe Biden has just handed it a cool $171.3 millian dollars in tay --payer funds. Right ?

So here is some the very ugly and brain-dead BS it is into....

*VIJ is linked to George Soros, a multi-billionaire globalist and leftist psychopath who recently gave the organization a $10 million endowment through his "Open Society Foundations" nonprofit Network. VERA has also received grants from the "Rockefeller Brothers' Fund"nonprofit, a corrupt, crimal nonprofit orhanization very similar toSoros' OSFs.

* VIJ iis an ardent supporter of the "Defund the Police" movement. "VERA" President and Executive Director, Nicolas Turner wrote on June, 8th, 2020 that: "VERA is committed to dismantling the current culture of policing and working towards solutions that defund the police and shift power to communities." Jamila Hodges, who is the Director of the "Reshaping Prosecution Programme" at VERA, wrote a blog at the VIJ that calls for America to "RADICALLY DISMANTLE the current justice system BECAUSE IT DEHUMANIZES AND DEVALUES BLACK PEOPLE"

* The "Vera Institute for Justice" calls for a radical, progressive reform of the Criminal Justice System that includes cutting the number of jails and Detention Centres in America; "VERA" then used the cash it receive from reprobates like George Soros to fund the election campaigns of extreme left candidates vying to become District Attornies. Recently recalled San Francisco DA, Chesa Boudin, is a prime example. Boudin was a soft-on-crime Marxist flake. During his 2019 campaign for the office of San Francisco District Attorney, Boudin ran on a decarceration plarform of (1) abolishing cash bail (2) establishing a unit to re-evaluate wrongful convictions, and (3) refusing to cooperate with ICE on raids and arrests. There are plenty of other progressive, reformist DAs on the loose in American cities at present like Chicago's DA Kim Foxx (keep up the great work sweeties pie( !)only 113 people got shot in the Windy City last weekend, that's two down from the week before) Another class act is LA's DA George Gascone. Since he was elected Los Angeles County DA in 2020, Georges pro-criminal agenda has turned the city into a NIGHTMARE. He refuses to prosecute juveniles (under 18 years-old) as adults under any circumstances, including rape, murder and other heinous crimes. George also refuses to prosecute other crimes altogether, including: theft; drug possession, making criminal threats; disturbing the peace, tresspassing, and so on. WELL DONE, GEORGE ! (Golf clap for George everyone !).

So, this is the kind of stuff the "VERA INSTITUTE OF JUSTICE" is mixed up in.... Soros, the Rockefellers, the Caregie Corporation of NYC, "Defund the Po - lice" , don't lock up criminals in jail, get rid of jails because far too many Blacks get locked up in them and that's RACIST, and that not fair ! In other words "VERA" is run by cretins from the extreme political left who are funded by some of the most evil oligarchs on planet Earth.

Are you pleased that "Chairman Biden has just given "VERA" $171.3 million dollars of tax-payer's (primarily the White-Anglo ,blue-collar and middle- class one - you know, the dopes who are financial "cannon fodder" for Uncle Sam.) with hundred of millions more to follow up to 2024 ?

(And) do you think it's reasonable that "VERA" intends to spend your tax dollars hiring personal attornies for ILLEGAL THIRD WORLD IMMIGRANTS (who should not even be IN the country in the first place) who will use loop-holes in the immigration law and clever, legal arguments to obtain these individuals the legal right to permanent residence in the US ?

That sounds like a very bad deal to me; in fact, if I were an ordinary American like you, I'd say it SUX, and I'd be pretty pissed off.

If Thomas Jefferson walked into NYC city tomorrow do you know what he'd have to say to the common people of the Republinc the ordinary, decent, hard-working, family men ? He say: "You guys had better pull your fingers out of your ass FAST. You are allowing a tyranny to destroy the Republic that I helped to create. I gave you a Right to Revolution in my "Declaration of Independence and we put the Second Amendment in the Constitution/Bill of Right to give you the means to fight. The Second Amendment has nothing to do really with having a right to bear and possess arms for self-defence or sport.OF COURSE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OWN A GUN FOR SPORT OR FOR DEFENDING YOURSELF AND FAMILY THAT GOES WITHOUT SAYING and by the way, you do NOT (FFS ) need a fully - automatic KALASHNIKOV AK-47 or an UZI or a THOMSON MACHINE GUN for those purposes. Back in my day we had to use skanky old Muskets) The 2nd Amendment was all about forming citizen militias that could coordinate to form a united front to advance upon, and defeat an enemy of the United States or an American government that had become despotic and was failing to keep your God-given natural rights protected and secure. Anyway, this Marxist, Biden BS has gone too far, it has to be stopped - IMMEDIATELY. I'm a famous Founding Father, so hear me now ! I want evey conservative patriot in this country to arm himself. You are then to organise yourselves into local community militias. You will have each community militia elect an Officer Corps. The Officers from the local militias across each state will meet to plan and the organisation of a unified, state-wide militia and develop a battle plan. Next, each of the state militias involved in the rebellion like wise be linked and coordinated and placed in communication with each other by the Revolutionary Commander -in-Chief. Then, at last, when the time is right, all 15 million of you will cry: "HURRAH - IT'S DEATH OR GLORY, BOYS "!!, then march and charge towards victory in Washington DC !

PS: As for Biden's "Woke Military" - even if they had the balls, they'd never fire on fellow Americans, so fear not.

Dachshund

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !
    Last edited by Dachshund; 07-30-2022 at 05:27 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dachshund For This Post:

Lionfish (07-29-2022), PostmodernProphet (07-29-2022)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,109 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

I dont click on blind links.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Was it even more unbelievable when Trump added 6 trillion to our national debt?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-29-2022)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,845 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Must suck to be an Aussie who will never be an American or have any connection to America
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Must suck to be an Aussie who will never be an American or have any connection to America

No connection to America??!! Wat chew torkin bout Nigga ?

FOUNDING FATHERS OF AMERICA = WHITE, ANGLO-SAXON PROTESTANTS.

DACHSHUND, THE CONSERVATIVE HOUND = WHITE, ANGLO-SAXON PROTESTANT.

"Can you dig it, Nigga ?"

Dachshund

Last edited by Dachshund; 07-29-2022 at 05:42 PM.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post

No connection to America??!! Wat chew torkin bout Nigga ?

FOUNDING FATHERS OF AMERICA = WHITE, ANGLO-SAXON PROTESTANTS.

DACHSHUND THE CONSERVATIVE HOUND = WHITE, ANGLO-SAXON PROTESTANT.

"Can you dig it, Nigga ?"

Dachshund

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshund View Post

CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE . What it shows is that in March of this year an extreme left nonprofit organization called the "Vera Institute of Justice (VIJ) landed a $171.7 million (USD) tax-payer funded contract with the Biden Junta's Health and Human Services agency (HHS). This contract has the potential to reach as high as $983 million (USD) if the arrangement is renewed until March 2027.

Biden has given VIJ this money to help prevent illegal immrant from being deported by providing them with legal assistance - i.e. attornies to argue why they should be allowed to remain in the US as permanent residents.

SO, WHAT KIND OF AN ORGANIZATION IS VERA ? WHAT IS ITS MISSION ? WHAT KIND OF AFFILIATIONS DOES IT HAVE ?

We need to know some basic facts about "VERA", given "Blow-Hole Joe Biden has just handed it a cool $171.3 millian dollars in tay --payer funds. Right ?

*VIJ is linked to George Soros, a multi-billionaire globalist and leftist psychopath who recently gave the organization a $10 million endowment through his "Open Society Foundations" nonprofit Network. VERA has also received grants from the "Rockefeller Brothers' Fund"nonprofit, a corrupt, crimal nonprofit orhanization very similar toSoros' OSFs.

* VIJ iis an ardent supporter of the "Defund the Police" movement. "VERA" President and Executive Director, Nicolas Turner wrote on June, 8th, 2020 that: "VERA is committed to dismantling the current culture of policing and working towards solutions that defund the police and shift power to communities." Jamila Hodges, who is the Director of the "Reshaping Prosecution Programme" at VERA, wrote a blog at the VIJ that calls for America to "RADICALLY DISMANTLE the current justice system BECAUSE IT DEHUMANIZES AND DEVALUES BLACK PEOPLE"

* The "Vera Institute for Justice" calls for a radical, progressive reform of the Criminal Justice System that includes cutting the number of jails and Detention Centres in America; that used the cash it receives from reprobates like Soros to fund the election campaigns of extreme left candidates vying to become District Attornies. Recently recalled San Francisco DA, Chesa Boudin is a prime example. Boudin was a soft-on-crime Marxist flake. During his 2019 campaign for the office of San Francisco District Attorney, Boudin ran on a decarceration plarform of (1) abolishing cash bail (2) establishing a unit to re-evaluate wrongful convictions, and (3) refusing to cooperate with ICE on raids and arrests. There are plenty of other progressive, reformist DAs on the loose in American cities at present like Chicago's DA Kim Foxx (keep up the great work sweeties pie( !)only 113 people got shot in the Windy City last weekend, that's two down from the week before) Another class act is LA's DA George Gascone. Since he was elected Los Angeles County DA in 2020, Georges pro-criminal agenda has turned the city into a NIGHTMARE. He refuses to prosecute juveniles (under 18 years-old) as adults under any circumstances, including rape, murder and other heinous crimes. George also refuses to prosecute other crimes altogether, including: theft; drug possession, making criminal threats; disturbing the peace, tresspassing, and so on. WELL DONE, GEORGE ! (Golf clap for George everyone !).

So, this is the kind of stuff the "VERA INSTITUTE OF JUSTICE" is mixed up in.... Soros, the Rockefellers, the Caregie Corporation of NYC, "Defund the Po - lice" , don't lock up criminals in jail, get rid of jails because far too many Blacks get locked up in them and that's RACIST, and that not fair ! In other words "VERA" is run by cretins from the extreme political left who are funded by some of the most evil oligarchs on planet Earth.

Are you pleased that "Chairman Biden has just given "VERA" $171.3 million dollars of tax-payer's (primarily the White-Anglo ,blue-collar and middle- class one - you know, the dopes who are financial "cannon fodder" for Uncle Sam.) with hundred of millions more to follow up to 2024 ?

(And) do you think it's reasonable that "VERA" intends to spend your tax dollars hiring personal attornies for ILLEGAL THIRD WORLD IMMIGRANT (who should not even be IN the country in the first place) who will use loop-holes in the immigration law and clever, legal arguments to obtain these individuals the legal right to permanent residence in the US ?

That sounds like a very bad deal to me; in fact, if I were an ordinary American like you, I'd say it SUX, and I'd be pretty pissed off.

If Thomas Jefferson walked into NYC city tomorrow do you know what he'd have to say the common people of the Republinc the ordinary, decent, hard-working family man ? He say: "You guys had better pull your fingers out of your ass FAST. You are allowing a tyranny to destroy the Republic that I helped to create. I gave you a Right to Revolution in my "Declaration of Independence and we put the Second Amendment in the Constitution/Bill of Right to give you the means to fight. The Second Amendment has nothing to do really with having a right to bear and possess arms for self-defence or sport.OF COURSE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OWN A GUN FOR SPORT OR FOR DEFENDING YOURSELF AND FAMILY THAT GOES WITHOUT SAYING and by the way, you do NOT (FFS ) need a fully - automatic KALASHNIKOV AK-47 or an UZI or a THOMSON MACHINE GUN for those purposes. Back in my day we had to use skanky old Muskets) The 2nd Amendment was all about forming citizen militias that could coordinate to form a united front to advance upon, and defeat an enemy of the United States or an American government that had become despotic and was failing to keep your God-given natural rights protected and secure. Anyway, this Marxist Biden BS has gone too far, it has to be stopped - NOW. I'm a famous Founding Father, so hear me now ! I want evey conservative patriot in this country to arm himself. You are then to organise yourselves into local community militias. You will have each community militia elect an Officer Corps. The Officers from the local militia across each state will meet to plan and the organisation of a state-wide militia and develop a battle plan. Next, each of the state militias involved in the rebellion like wise be linked and coordinated and placed in communication with each other. Then, at last, when the time is right, all 15 million of you will cry "HURRAH - IT'S DEATH OR GLORY, BOYS "!! then march and charge towards victory in Washington DC !

PS: As for Biden's "Woke Military" - even if they had the balls, they never fire on fellow Americans, so fear not.

Dachshund

Thank You.

"We have been betrayed"
    Hawkeye the Wise
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,033 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE . What it shows is that in March of this year an extreme left nonprofit organization called the "Vera Institute of Justice (VIJ) landed a $171.7 million (USD) tax-payer funded contract with the Biden Junta's Health and Human Services agency (HHS). This contract has the potential to reach as high as $983 million (USD) if the arrangement is renewed until March 2027.
    $171 million over 5 years.

Between June '19, and June '20, They received $137,000,000 in govt. contracts.

OOOOOPS!
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Thank You.

"We have been betrayed"
    Hawkeye the Wise

No...you have betrayed yourselves.

Dachshund - the Conservative hound

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Thank You.

"We have been betrayed"
    Hawkeye the Wise

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are Australian correct?

You will get a better deal in the New Chinese Empire than we will so long as you dont fuck it up.

DARK AGES SUCK!

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"Once in a while you get shown the light, in the stangest of places if you look at it right"

Never truer words were thus spake, Althea ! See below....(click "Watch on YouTube")

Last edited by Dachshund; 07-29-2022 at 06:58 PM.

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,186 Times in 25,721 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE . What it shows is that in March of this year an extreme left nonprofit organization called the "Vera Institute of Justice "(VIJ) landed a $171.7 million (USD) tax-payer funded contract with the Biden Junta's Health and Human Services agency (HHS). This contract has the potential to reach as high as $983 million (USD) if the arrangement is renewed until March 2027.

Biden has given VIJ this money to help prevent illegal immigrants from being deported by providing them with legal assistance (personal attornies) - to argue why they should be allowed to remain in the US as permanent residents.

* The "Vera Institute for Justice" calls for a radical, progressive reform of the Criminal Justice System that includes cutting the number of jails and Detention Centres in America; "VERA" then used the cash it receive from reprobates like George Soros to fund the election campaigns of extreme left candidates vying to become District Attornies. Recently recalled San Francisco DA, Chesa Boudin, is a prime example. Boudin was a soft-on-crime Marxist flake. During his 2019 campaign for the office of San Francisco District Attorney, Boudin ran on a decarceration plarform of (1) abolishing cash bail (2) establishing a unit to re-evaluate wrongful convictions, and (3) refusing to cooperate with ICE on raids and arrests. There are plenty of other progressive, reformist DAs on the loose in American cities at present like Chicago's DA Kim Foxx (keep up the great work sweeties pie( !)only 113 people got shot in the Windy City last weekend, that's two down from the week before) Another class act is LA's DA George Gascone. Since he was elected Los Angeles County DA in 2020, Georges pro-criminal agenda has turned the city into a NIGHTMARE. He refuses to prosecute juveniles (under 18 years-old) as adults under any circumstances, including rape, murder and other heinous crimes. George also refuses to prosecute other crimes altogether, including: theft; drug possession, making criminal threats; disturbing the peace, tresspassing, and so on. WELL DONE, GEORGE ! (Golf clap for George everyone !).

(And) do you think it's reasonable that "VERA" intends to spend your tax dollars hiring personal attornies for ILLEGAL THIRD WORLD IMMIGRANTS (who should not even be IN the country in the first place) who will use loop-holes in the immigration law and clever, legal arguments to obtain these individuals the legal right to permanent residence in the US ?

If Thomas Jefferson walked into NYC city tomorrow do you know what he'd have to say to the common people of the Republinc the ordinary, decent, hard-working, family men ? He say: "You guys had better pull your fingers out of your ass FAST. You are allowing a tyranny to destroy the Republic that I helped to create. I gave you a Right to Revolution in my "Declaration of Independence and we put the Second Amendment in the Constitution/Bill of Right to give you the means to fight. The Second Amendment has nothing to do really with having a right to bear and possess arms for self-defence or sport.OF COURSE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OWN A GUN FOR SPORT OR FOR DEFENDING YOURSELF AND FAMILY THAT GOES WITHOUT SAYING and by the way, you do NOT (FFS ) need a fully - automatic KALASHNIKOV AK-47 or an UZI or a THOMSON MACHINE GUN for those purposes. Back in my day we had to use skanky old Muskets) The 2nd Amendment was all about forming citizen militias that could coordinate to form a united front to advance upon, and defeat an enemy of the United States or an American government that had become despotic and was failing to keep your God-given natural rights protected and secure. Anyway, this Marxist, Biden BS has gone too far, it has to be stopped - IMMEDIATELY. I'm a famous Founding Father, so hear me now ! I want evey conservative patriot in this country to arm himself. You are then to organise yourselves into local community militias. You will have each community militia elect an Officer Corps. The Officers from the local militias across each state will meet to plan and the organisation of a unified, state-wide militia and develop a battle plan. Next, each of the state militias involved in the rebellion like wise be linked and coordinated and placed in communication with each other by the Revolutionary Commander -in-Chief. Then, at last, when the time is right, all 15 million of you will cry: "HURRAH - IT'S DEATH OR GLORY, BOYS "!!, then march and charge towards victory in Washington DC !

PS: As for Biden's "Woke Military" - even if they had the balls, they never fire on fellow Americans, so fear not.

Dachshund
    They got Big Money from trump too, Dachsieweenie: $454,192,020. Don't blow out an O-ring just yet.

https://www.usaspending.gov/recipien...919fe-C/latest

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens