Members banned from this thread: Truth Detector, Sailor, Into the Night, StoneByStone, Doc Dutch and Lionfish

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is what 2A assholes want to see more of..,

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Default This is what 2A assholes want to see more of..,

https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-old-bac...124538317.html

And we will all be seeing more and more and more of it as the right and the gun industry shills of the NRA continue to push for weaker and weaker gun laws which will inevitably lead to more and more guns in the hands of people with anger issues and low impulse control.

All anyone can do is pray that we don't get caught in the middle of one of these incidents.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Groan At Nomad For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-28-2022), MAGA MAN (07-29-2022)

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-27-2022), signalmankenneth (07-29-2022), ThatOwlWoman (07-28-2022), Trumpet (07-28-2022)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,972 Times in 32,287 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

2A assholes?.......you mean people who are glad we have a constitution?.......

I remember when this woman would have been arrested, convicted and sentenced for what she did........nowdays lib'ruls release them without bail, drop charges and say the solution is to seize 120M guns from somebody else.....
    Last edited by PostmodernProphet; 07-28-2022 at 05:49 AM.
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Earl (07-28-2022), Granule (07-29-2022), Matt Dillon (07-29-2022)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Since when did you give a shit about our constitution? You can either support Trump or you can support the constitution, and your decision was made long ago.

7. The Following User Groans At floridafan For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (07-29-2022)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

Nomad (07-28-2022)

9. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,668 Times in 17,927 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Since when did you give a shit about our constitution? You can either support Trump or you can support the constitution, and your decision was made long ago.
    No, no, no.

I support President Trump and the Constitution.

So will many Americans in November.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Granule (07-29-2022)

11. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    this is why we can't have nice things......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

12. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

and this is how America dies.......everyone is blinded by partisan bullshit, so much so that they can't even read the Constitution, just listen to their handlers and profess that the other side wants to destroy 'IT'.........all the while not knowing what 'IT' is
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    No, no, no.

I support President Trump and the Constitution.

So will many Americans in November.
    You are so falloff shit, my dear. The thought of having another Viktor Orban in power must make you wet.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to floridafan For This Post:

Nomad (07-28-2022)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I remember when this woman would have been arrested, convicted and sentenced for what she did........nowdays lib'ruls release them without bail, drop charges and say the solution is to seize 120M guns from somebody else.....
    She and her husband were both arrested and charged.

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    and this is how America dies.......everyone is blinded by partisan bullshit, so much so that they can't even read the Constitution, just listen to their handlers and profess that the other side wants to destroy 'IT'.........all the while not knowing what 'IT' is
    No, you're just a typically selfish right-winger who can't see past your own obsession with guns and place the greater good of society above it.

By "2A assholes", I'm talking about mindless, brainless, soulless subhuman garbage who insist that the more people who go about their daily lives packing loaded handguns or toting AR-15's, the fewer shootings will occur and the safer we'll all be.

If the incident in the video I posted isn't convincing proof that just the opposite would be the result,

that given the average person's increased propensity to act on impulse when something angers them enough,

that no matter how rational most people might normally be, there are situations in life that can make almost anyone forget themselves and resort to violence,

that if everyone carried guns around with them, this kind of incident would become an everyday occurrence with people who weren't even involved getting struck by stray bullets,

then there is nothing short of getting shot yourself for looking at someone the wrong way, that will ever drive this basic, common sense bit of knowledge through your thick, idiot skulls.

Gun possession increases shooting incidents.

Period.

I bet the "law abiding citizens" in the video had no criminal record or history of mental health issues.

Fuck you 2A assholes.

Your day is coming and none of your macho bullshit tough guy talk is going to stop it.

Society will eventually say enough is enough.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just watch gun crimes soar.
    Lock Him Up

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

Nomad (07-28-2022)

18. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Just watch gun crimes soar.
    They already are.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Trumpet (07-28-2022)

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    No, you're just a typically selfish right-winger who can't see past your own obsession with guns and place the greater good of society above it.
    typical communist, see's total control over people as the greater good. go move to russia.

By "2A assholes", I'm talking about mindless, brainless, soulless subhuman garbage who insist that the more people who go about their daily lives packing loaded handguns or toting AR-15's, the fewer shootings will occur and the safer we'll all be.
    inner city chicago sounds like you're kind of place.

If the incident in the video I posted isn't convincing proof that just the opposite would be the result,

that given the average person's increased propensity to act on impulse when something angers them enough,

that no matter how rational most people might normally be, there are situations in life that can make almost anyone forget themselves and resort to violence,

that if everyone carried guns around with them, this kind of incident would become an everyday occurrence with people who weren't even involved getting struck by stray bullets,

then there is nothing short of getting shot yourself for looking at someone the wrong way, that will ever drive this basic, common sense bit of knowledge through your thick, idiot skulls.

Gun possession increases shooting incidents.

Period.

I bet the "law abiding citizens" in the video had no criminal record or history of mental health issues.

Fuck you 2A assholes.

Your day is coming and none of your macho bullshit tough guy talk is going to stop it.

Society will eventually say enough is enough.
    better the dangers of freedom than the failures of security theater. I bet you think the founding fathers were morons, don't you?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

21. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

She and her husband were both arrested and charged.
    good point.....it happened in Texas instead of California....I'm glad these two Biden supporters are off the streets......

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

typical communist, see's total control over people as the greater good. go move to russia.
    Only a brainless, kneejerk, 2A fuckhead like you would make the jump from putting common sense restrictions on gun proliferation to "total govt control" over your entire life.

Ironic that a licker of Trump's asshole, who is a licker of Putin's asshole, would suggest someone like me who has contempt for them both, move to Russia.

You are the one who will likely find yourself longing to follow Trump to Russia when he eventually flees there to avoid prosecution.

You should pray they take away Trump's passport so you can rest easy knowing you won't have to migrate with the rest of the mindless flock of sheep.

inner city chicago sounds like you're kind of place.
    Given all the guns and shooting that goes on there, it sounds more like your kind of place.

better the dangers of freedom than the failures of security theater. I bet you think the founding fathers were morons, don't you?
    If the govt confiscated every handgun in existence from coast to coast and border to border, this would still be one of the freest countries on Earth.

Or at least we were until your vaunted Trumpsucker SCOTUS allowed the redneck shithole states to take away the medical freedom of half their citizens.

Typical the way you dumbass hicks bloviate about preserving freedom while clamoring for Congress and the courts to take away freedoms you don't agree with.

Totally brainless hillbilly.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

23. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

good point.....it happened in Texas instead of California....I'm glad these two Biden supporters are off the streets......
    Why would Biden supporters own or carry guns around?

You can just look at that big, stupid looking redneck idiot and know he's a typical Texas Trumper.

And so is his fat ass, gun slut wife.

I hope they both do prison time.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

24. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Only a brainless, kneejerk, 2A fuckhead like you would make the jump from putting common sense restrictions on gun proliferation to "total govt control" over your entire life.

Ironic that a licker of Trump's asshole, who is a licker of Putin's asshole, would suggest someone like me who has contempt for them both, move to Russia.

You are the one who will likely find yourself longing to follow Trump to Russia when he eventually flees there to avoid prosecution.
    when all is lost, call that person a trumper........ROFL, you're such a moron

If the govt confiscated every handgun in existence from coast to coast and border to border, this would still be one of the freest countries on Earth.
    spoken like a true communist

Or at least we were until your vaunted Trumpsucker SCOTUS allowed the redneck shithole states to take away the medical freedom of half their citizens.
    and an amazing lack of understanding recent history