Thread: Levin: ‘This Is Tyranny,’ ‘A Dark Mark on the American Politca

1. #346 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,028 Times in 6,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Wrong severe mental case. You have nothing. You've never had anything. You've left no doubt you're a mental case on steroids. Now take your meds and get some much needed rest.
    Do you really think I am am a mental case"? Really a truly, Princess? You are so adorable when you get all huffy and stuff
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

2. #347 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,312 Times in 8,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    And stupid! Don't forget TD's really REALLY stupid!
    The stupidity and rudeness while they lie is the most amazing part.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
    Paul Begala, "Politics is show business for ugly people."
    Stephen Colbert, "Reality has a well known liberal bias."
    trump is a child rapist. We all know it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

LurchAddams (08-16-2022)

4. #348 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You sad caricature of mental instability and stupidity. She has been EXEMPTED from the hearing investigations. Now run along mental case and take your meds.
    First you are claiming she got "immunity" and now you are claiming she is "exempted." There is no reason to investigate her, but she neither has immunity nor is exempted. If investigation turned in her direction, she would be in trouble.
    Daniel Patrick Moynihan said it best, "You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."

5. #349 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    The stupidity and rudeness while they lie is the most amazing part.
    Oh, I don't care about the rudeness. I care about the evil. The defense of serious shit and justifying it by the lie that, "those woke, racist, Nazi Democrats are worse so whatever crimes we commit they deserve it".

I really think they feel whatever bullshit they do is ok and how dare we call them on their bullshit!?

Replicant Nazi fucks. Whatcha gonna do?

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Walt (08-16-2022)

7. #350 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh, I don't care about the rudeness. I care about the evil. The defense of serious shit and justifying it by the lie that, "those woke, racist, Nazi Democrats are worse so whatever crimes we commit they deserve it".

I really think they feel whatever bullshit they do is ok and how dare we call them on their bullshit!?

Replicant Nazi fucks. Whatcha gonna do?
    It sounds strange, but I am more worried about process than about truth. If the process is good, lies will be corrected to truth. The rudeness is symbolic of a process where the alt right tries to shutdown debate.

8. #351 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It sounds strange, but I am more worried about process than about truth. If the process is good, lies will be corrected to truth. The rudeness is symbolic of a process where the alt right tries to shutdown debate.
    Mike Pence was very polite during the 2020 Vice Presidential debate. And he was lying his bobble-headed ass off.

Substance is much more important that style.

9. #352 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,756 Times in 4,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Once again dipshit:

The Capitol Police Board consists of three voting members: the Sergeant at Arms of the United States House of Representatives, the Sergeant at Arms of the United States Senate, and the Architect of the Capitol. Additionally, the chief of the Capitol Police serves ex officio as a non-voting member.

The Sergeant at Arms of the United States House of Representatives is elected at the beginning of each Congress by the membership of the House.

Senate Office of the Sergeant at Arms and Doorkeeper is [/b]elected by the members[/b], serves as the protocol and chief law enforcement officer of the Senate

The Architect of the Capitol (AOC) is accountable to the United States Congress and the Supreme Court.

In other words, dumbass, they answer and are selected by the Congress. Therefore, they REPORT to them. You being a former teacher is exhibit A of why our children are the worst educated in the planet.

Your earlier posts conveniently left out the role of the Capitol Police Board and its members claiming Pelosi and Schumer controlled security. Then, when you realized you omitted basic information you claimed the Board had that function but was selected by Pelosi and Schumer because they are members of the House.

Your claim: "
    Key words, appointed by the legislative branch. That would be Pelosi and Schumer."

The members of each house appoint the members, not Pelosi and Schumer. More importantly, Pelosi and Schumer had no authority to turn down the request for national guard troops nor did they do so. This was a lame attempt to blame others for the violence in the capitol and divert from the major issue.

If students are morons it must be because you were absent the day they covered such basic topics.

10. #353 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,102 Times in 12,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,441 Times in 1,385 Posts
    Blog Entries

Mike Pence was very polite during the 2020 Vice Presidential debate. And he was lying his bobble-headed ass off.

Mike Pence was a minor washed up politician before Trump picked, and he still is.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

11. The Following User Groans At Hawkeye10 For This Awful Post:

LurchAddams (08-16-2022)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Truth Detector (08-18-2022)

13. #354 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Indiana having a well earned reputation for being one of the more useless states.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

15. #355 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Mike Pence was a minor washed up politician before Trump picked, and he still is.
    And you're a washed up drunk and meth addict, fucktard. No one cares how twump helped that bobble-headed pussy.

Man, you suck so hard.

16. #356 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is not a well formed idea yet, but I have noticed that the alt right prefers videos to text stories. Modern tech allows even amateur videos to look very professional, so they can give an impression of a professional source. It is also fewer expectations of citations.

But, what I have noticed is that it is noticeably more difficult to pick out obviously false information. With reading, you slow down when the things that could be wrong come along. With videos, the producer picks the speed. There are probably other reasons for this. This means false information is easier to pass off in a video.

I think the rudeness is a similar strategy. Politeness tends to encourage conversation, which will slowly work out the truth. Rudeness tends towards shorter, less truth-finding interactions.

17. #357 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This is not a well formed idea yet, but I have noticed that the alt right prefers videos to text stories. Modern tech allows even amateur videos to look very professional, so they can give an impression of a professional source. It is also fewer expectations of citations.

But, what I have noticed is that it is noticeably more difficult to pick out obviously false information. With reading, you slow down when the things that could be wrong come along. With videos, the producer picks the speed. There are probably other reasons for this. This means false information is easier to pass off in a video.

I think the rudeness is a similar strategy. Politeness tends to encourage conversation, which will slowly work out the truth. Rudeness tends towards shorter, less truth-finding interactions.
    I absolutely agree. That's why when TA Gardensnake and Excess pain send me email transcripts from a hard drive that has been in a store owner we don't know and Rudy's. And these guys expect us to go, "Well, if Rudy says so it must be true".

I don't know. Maybe they don't understand what evidence is. Like the 2020 election. When you get right down to it, after demanding proof "the election was stolen" they just say, "there's no way so many people would have voted for a senile old man" and call their anger that trump lost a "stolen election". They're like 3rd graders with military weapons. Really dangerous.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

Walt (08-17-2022)

19. #358 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

In Its War On Trump And Wrongthink, The Regime Just Delivered A Death Blow To Rule Of Law
    The regime is cracking down on wrongthink and criminalizing dissent
    https://thefederalist.com/2022/08/17...o-rule-of-law/

I could have written this.

DARK AGES SUCK!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

21. #359 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

First you are claiming she got "immunity" and now you are claiming she is "exempted." There is no reason to investigate her, but she neither has immunity nor is exempted. If investigation turned in her direction, she would be in trouble.
    There is EVERY reason to investigate her and Schumer's actions, along with Mayor Bowser regarding this event. That is, if the effort is to actually recount what occurred before and after the event to ensure that they can be better prepared in the future.

But of course, understanding how events got so out of hand and why the Capitol police were so ill-prepared is not what this inquisition is all about. This is all about Trump Derangement Syndrome and attacking the Republican brand.

Stock up on your meds Walt. November is going to be harsh.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

22. #360 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Do you really think I am am a mental case"?
    Absolutely! But you, being a mental case, lack the mental acuity to comprehend that you are.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.