Thread: I Don't Feel Like Eating

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,041 Times in 6,685 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 543 Times in 519 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default I Don't Feel Like Eating

Has that ever happened to anyone? I got all "duded up" last night and headed out of my fav place for drinks and apps.. I got a few miles from my home and realized I'm not hungry. I have food and drinks at home I just came back and had a cocktail here.

Then I usually get hungry about 5am for breakfast - it's 730 and I'm still not.

I'm not sick, I feel fine.. have plenty of energy. If I'm not hungry by mid-afternoon I'll eat something, but I'm usually such a food hound.

I lost a bunch of weight recently, maybe it's my body telling me I'm starting to put some back on?
    ================================================== =

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LurchAddams View Post
    Has that ever happened to anyone? I got all "duded up" last night and headed out of my fav place for drinks and apps.. I got a few miles from my home and realized I'm not hungry. I have food and drinks at home I just came back and had a cocktail here.

I'm not sick, I feel fine.. have plenty of energy. If I'm not hungry by mid-afternoon I'll eat something, but I'm usually such a food hound.

I lost a bunch of weight recently, maybe it's my body telling me I'm starting to put some back on?
    It's all the meth and cum you ingest, dude.
    Last edited by Matt Dillon; 07-26-2022 at 09:50 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt Dillon For This Post:

jakemax (07-31-2022), Theywillneverlearn! (07-27-2022)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    It's all the meth and cum, dude.
    Nope just booze and weed here. Just no food yet.

Oh, and I get 3 monster energy drinks a day.. just no caffeine after 3pm or there will be no sleep that night.

There will come a day where Donald Trump is gone, but the dishonor of those who carried his water will remain.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,689 Times in 5,192 Posts
    Blog Entries

Get a physical.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

evince (07-26-2022), Guno צְבִי (07-26-2022), ThatOwlWoman (07-31-2022)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Get a physical.
    Just had one. BP normal, resting HR low 50's. All readings except potassium normal. So I eat a banana a day now.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LurchAddams For This Post:

evince (07-26-2022)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,689 Times in 5,192 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just had one. BP normal, resting HR low 50's. All readings except potassium normal. So I eat a banana a day now.
    White blood cell count normal? What about PSA?

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,628 Times in 11,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Appetite is controlled by the pancreas. I highly recommend you see your doctor as that may be a sign something is wrong.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-26-2022), ThatOwlWoman (07-31-2022)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Appetite is controlled by the pancreas. I highly recommend you see your doctor as that may be a sign something is wrong.
    It's only been less than 24 hours. Let's wait at least another day before hitting that panic button around my neck (remember, "help I've fallen and I can't get up?")

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,321 Times in 9,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

you doing low carb?

that can take away your appetite if you bust out of the disastrous carb/insulin cycle.

it's a good thing.

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

I'm no doctor, but I am willing to take a look.

First of all, the human stomach is about the size of a large hen egg. Of course it will stretch to the size of a weather balloon depending on how much you can feed it and abuse it.

Just go to any Walmart, and you most likely will see an example of the weather balloons riding around on electric carts!

If you start eating less, your stomach will shrink back down to it's original size eventually. The more it shrinks the faster you will feel full and stop eating. The more it stretches- The more food it takes to feel full and stop the hunger pains.

But there are also other factors in play, like your daily caloric intake vs. your daily calories burned ratio.

The more calories you burn- the more calories your body tells you to consume through hunger pains. The less calories you burn during your day, the less likely you will experience hunger pains and feel hungry.

As a general rule, depending on your overall size and shape, the average human body needs about 2500 calories a day. If you exceed 2500 calories a day, you will gain weight. But if you consume less than 2500 calories a day, you will loose weight!

The other factors have to do with how much sugar you consume vs. how much protein and fat you consume and in what combinations.

Here is a tip.

If you want to add calories to your diet to keep from losing weight, you can add 1050 calories a day to your diet, if you drink an ENSURE PLUS with all 3 meals a day.
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 07-26-2022 at 09:42 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

LurchAddams (07-26-2022)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    I'm no doctor, but I am willing to take a look.

First of all, the human stomach is about the size of a large hen egg. Of course it will stretch to the size of a weather balloon depending on how much you can feed it and abuse it.

Just go to any Walmart, and you most likely will see an example of the weather balloons riding around on electric carts!

If you start eating less, your stomach will shrink back down to it's original size eventually. The more it shrinks the faster you will feel full and stop eating. The more it stretches- The more food it takes to feel full and stop the hunger pains.

But there are also other factors in play, like your daily caloric intake vs. your daily calories burned ratio.

The more calories you burn- the more calories your body tells you to consume through hunger pains. The less calories you burn during your day, the less likely you will experience hunger pains and feel hungry.

As a general rule, depending on your overall size and shape, the average human body needs about 2500 calories a day. If you exceed 2500 calories a day, you will gain weight. But if you consume less than 2500 calories a day, you will loose weight!

The other factors have to do with how much sugar you consume vs. how much protein and fat you consume and in what combinations.

Here is a tip.

If you want to add calories to your diet to keep from losing weight, you can add 1050 calories a day to your diet, if you drink an ENSURE PLUS with all 3 meals a day.
    Good points. It was kind a low activity day for me yesterday. I didn't hit the gym. Just did some shopping. Last night at around 11 I went to a park.. I have these stunt/light toy drones I fly over a lake. They have good range. People sitting around the lake like to watch them. But then back, then bed.

So.. that makes sense, except I've had "low activity" days before and still eaten normally. Like I said, if my appetites not back tomorrow, I'll see the doc.

Also, minor correction above. I said my potassium level was low.. it wasn't dangerously low, just at the lowest end of the normal range. So.. I'm pretty much normal and not about to explode, according to my last physical.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Good points. It was kind a low activity day for me yesterday. I didn't hit the gym. Just did some shopping. Last night at around 11 I went to a park.. I have these stunt/light toy drones I fly over a lake. They have good range. People sitting around the lake like to watch them. But then back, then bed.

So.. that makes sense, except I've had "low activity" days before and still eaten normally. Like I said, if my appetites not back tomorrow, I'll see the doc.

Also, minor correction above. I said my potassium level was low.. it wasn't dangerously low, just at the lowest end of the normal range. So.. I'm pretty much normal and not about to explode, according to my last physical.
    Doctors tell us that everybody is potassium deficient- just as everybody is vitamin D deficient.

That is because the average human body needs about 4700 MG's of Potassium as a daily requirement- THAT IS A LOT. And because you can consume vitamin D all day long, but in order for your body to absorb Vitamin D effectively, your skin has to be exposed to some sunlight. Yes, like plants, humans also need a certain amount of photosynthesis.

All beans have potassium, but Lima Beans have the very most potassium of just about any food. Also add bananas to your diet. So there are a couple of ways to get your daily requirement.

And as for Vitamin D, dairy products are the very highest, and try to expose as much bare skin to as much sunlight as you can every day, at least 15 minutes if you can.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

LurchAddams (07-26-2022)

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 72 Posts
    Blog Entries

Just pop open a back a bag of dicks. You know how.

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 77 Times in 72 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    It's all the meth and cum you ingest, dude.
    Hey man, we got a whole slew of leftard cocksuckers over there. You should get you one of those ip blockers and come on down!

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jakemax View Post
    Hey man, we got a whole slew of leftard cocksuckers over there. You should get you one of those ip blockers and come on down!
    I may just do that.