Thread: Kari Lake Is Denying Her Election Loss

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,854 Times in 14,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Kari Lake Is Denying Her Election Loss

Lake has consistently peddled falsehoods about the 2020 election results and started sowing the seeds for a similar campaign for her own race, casting doubt on mail-in ballots and voting machines. From where things stand, it seems likely that Lake will only continue to push the issue.

“Now, I am busy here collecting evidence and data,” she said. “Rest assured, I have assembled the best and brightest legal team and we are exploring every avenue to correct the many wrongs that have been done this past week.”

It remains to be seen what specific actions Lake will take. The Republican candidate was spotted at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago compound in Florida on Thursday.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022...tion-loss.html
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,427 Times in 5,874 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,521 Times in 6,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's reminiscent of Israel ignoring the UN when the vast majority of voters tell the fascists to fuck off.

As an accomplice in Israeli crime you should be applauding anarchy, not attempting to condemn it in others.
    Last edited by moon; 11-18-2022 at 04:21 AM.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,327 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Lake has consistently peddled falsehoods about the 2020 election results and started sowing the seeds for a similar campaign for her own race, casting doubt on mail-in ballots and voting machines. From where things stand, it seems likely that Lake will only continue to push the issue.

“Now, I am busy here collecting evidence and data,” she said. “Rest assured, I have assembled the best and brightest legal team and we are exploring every avenue to correct the many wrongs that have been done this past week.”

It remains to be seen what specific actions Lake will take. The Republican candidate was spotted at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago compound in Florida on Thursday.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022...tion-loss.html
    so the fuck what?

so did hillary.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,446 Times in 1,390 Posts
    Blog Entries

I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!